FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Saturday 22nd club ideas

Saturday 22nd club ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for club ideas for this coming Saturday? South East/London area.

Where’s everyone going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andzCouple  over a year ago

london

We are probably going le boudoir

By *i explorer and steveMan  over a year ago

Boston

Jaydees summer Solstice party

"Jaydees summer Solstice party"

Thing is with jaydee is you have to buy a membership to go and for a night out including that it’s pretty expensive. These clubs would do better if people could try it once and just pay entry fee, and if they like it then get a membership. I begrudge paying when I’ve heard a mixed bag and not sure I’ll be back lol

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Freedom Foam at The Vanilla Alternative. No membership, just register online and bring photo ID on your first visit.

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Jaydees summer Solstice party

Thing is with jaydee is you have to buy a membership to go and for a night out including that it’s pretty expensive. These clubs would do better if people could try it once and just pay entry fee, and if they like it then get a membership. I begrudge paying when I’ve heard a mixed bag and not sure I’ll be back lol "

Please note that you do not have to pay the membership fee at JayDees if it is your first visit to the club all we ask is that you bring 2 forms of ID along with you (1 photo usually a driving license and 1 utility bill or official document with your name and address on it). JayDees club is GDPR complient so your personal information is kept totally private by the owners and just pay the non members entry fee for the night (£30 for a Couple and £5 for a Single lady). It's also bring your own booze so no expensive bar bills at the end of the evening.

"Jaydees summer Solstice party

Thing is with jaydee is you have to buy a membership to go and for a night out including that it’s pretty expensive. These clubs would do better if people could try it once and just pay entry fee, and if they like it then get a membership. I begrudge paying when I’ve heard a mixed bag and not sure I’ll be back lol

Please note that you do not have to pay the membership fee at JayDees if it is your first visit to the club all we ask is that you bring 2 forms of ID along with you (1 photo usually a driving license and 1 utility bill or official document with your name and address on it). JayDees club is GDPR complient so your personal information is kept totally private by the owners and just pay the non members entry fee for the night (£30 for a Couple and £5 for a Single lady). It's also bring your own booze so no expensive bar bills at the end of the evening.

"

Oh wow I was misinformed, apologies and and thank you x

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

[Removed by poster at 20/06/19 20:27:03]

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Our membership is £10 life time of the club too. So thats not expensive.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Generally clubs offer very good value for money for a night out even if you have to pay membership too, Most have a hot tub, decent play facilities, a licensed bar or bring your own and a safe environment to have sex with strangers in. Even if it costs £50 plus it’s worth the money

"Generally clubs offer very good value for money for a night out even if you have to pay membership too, Most have a hot tub, decent play facilities, a licensed bar or bring your own and a safe environment to have sex with strangers in. Even if it costs £50 plus it’s worth the money"

I think that depends on if you like the place and plan to go back lol

» Add a new message to this topic