FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels daytime Friday?

Kestrels daytime Friday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eith28 OP   Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Hi all anyone looking to go Friday daytime? I’m thinking about going to check out the new place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went today. They’ve still got some work to do to finish it, but I think it’s going to be good, once more people are aware that it’s up and running. I wish them the very best. PS, don’t forget to take some flip flops

By *eith28 OP   Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Flip flops great idea. Are the towels a good size?

Hey,Could you guys tell me where the new Kestrel located? And how much the entrance for a single guy?

By *kinnyBirdWoman  over a year ago

Longford

"Hey,Could you guys tell me where the new Kestrel located? And how much the entrance for a single guy? "

All the details are on the website.

The new name is heathrow kestrel

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

"Flip flops great idea. Are the towels a good size?"

No. If you are bigger than average, you may want to bring your own towel or cover up.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We were there yesterday and think the club has great potential. There are some really great spaces and to be back bobbing about in the pool was lovely. So good to see all the staff again too and they've obviously all worked their butts off. We've missed Ks so much Txx

By *ady CassieWoman  over a year ago

windsor

Visited today with my fwb, wow its lovely there, I was lucky enough to have a quick look about before easter and after going today I am really impressed how much work they have put in there,clean welcoming spacious. Its a bit of a maze in changing room area (maybe a couple more signs) but great pool area and looks like hot tub area (being built) is going to be quite big too. Huge lounge area by bar and cafe nice comfy seating, pool and table football available to play too. Dungeon area play rooms all what I would expect. Nice dance floor and poles and good size cinema. Had a great afternoon there and chatted to some lovely people

Well Done Kestrels team cant wait for my next visit.

"Visited today with my fwb, wow its lovely there, I was lucky enough to have a quick look about before easter and after going today I am really impressed how much work they have put in there,clean welcoming spacious. Its a bit of a maze in changing room area (maybe a couple more signs) but great pool area and looks like hot tub area (being built) is going to be quite big too. Huge lounge area by bar and cafe nice comfy seating, pool and table football available to play too. Dungeon area play rooms all what I would expect. Nice dance floor and poles and good size cinema. Had a great afternoon there and chatted to some lovely people

Well Done Kestrels team cant wait for my next visit."

Going to be there this afternoon, just love the pool!

» Add a new message to this topic