FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Birthday 1st club on 17th aug

Birthday 1st club on 17th aug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs Squirrel OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Cumbria

Looking to venture to a club for the 1st time for mrs squirrels birthday and hoping for a great night. Problem is do we go north east or north west. So many to choose from. Anyone fancy holding our hand? Tia x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If ur ever in the North West you've a lot of choice best advice see what's on in the clubs that date see which place suits you best cupids always has a good number of newbies turn up like others too so you wouldn't be on ur own if you felt a bit nervous xxxx

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I am hosting a great party called FLAUNT at Club SX in Blackpool that weekend. Check the reviews on the profile called FLAUNT and the club reviews to see its a very popular night. We'd love to welcome you there

Make a weekend of it in Blackpool and come to SX Sat night. I can also recommend a great swinging hotel in the area for your after party

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"I am hosting a great party called FLAUNT at Club SX in Blackpool that weekend. Check the reviews on the profile called FLAUNT and the club reviews to see its a very popular night. We'd love to welcome you there

Make a weekend of it in Blackpool and come to SX Sat night. I can also recommend a great swinging hotel in the area for your after party "

The flaunt events are brilliant & the atmosphere of the club is always friendly & welcoming to both returning guests & new guests be it just to the club or clubs in general.

Also very open & accepting of everyone x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It’s the August Birthday Party night at Townhouse, so it’d be the perfect place to come!!

Plenty of cake, celebrating, dancing & not to mention the debauchery!!

And if you wanted to make a weekend of it, we are only 5 minutes taxi ride from Liverpool city centre. Or if it’s for the night, there’s a Premier Inn 5 minutes the other way!

M xx

» Add a new message to this topic