FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia ffff

Xtasia ffff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weet threesome wife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Well just wondering how these nights are?! guys and girls, we are booked in to _tasia hotel fri 26th and 27th july fingers crossed it'll be exciting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Very busy, great music, Men on tap

Kilrea

"Very busy, great music, Men on tap"

Wow sounds perfect thank you actually cant wait now xxx

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Well just wondering how these nights are?! guys and girls, we are booked in to _tasia hotel fri 26th and 27th july fingers crossed it'll be exciting "

Rooms filling fast, get that call in to me, xx

Kilrea

"Well just wondering how these nights are?! guys and girls, we are booked in to _tasia hotel fri 26th and 27th july fingers crossed it'll be exciting

Rooms filling fast, get that call in to me, xx"

Happy days dont go forgetting us lol x

Kilrea

Hoping for a lot of fun try new things like greedy girl and prob bukkek too

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hoping for a lot of fun try new things like greedy girl and prob bukkek too"
wow, that should liven up the FFFF, look forward to seeing you enjoy yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hoping for a lot of fun try new things like greedy girl and prob bukkek too"

Pop in to the main thread and post what you'll be looking for, that way you can start getting some offers before the night

Kilrea

"Hoping for a lot of fun try new things like greedy girl and prob bukkek too

Pop in to the main thread and post what you'll be looking for, that way you can start getting some offers before the night "

Wouldn't want to be a disappointment, but other than anal, everything and anything, even anal if I'm well enough aroused with the right guys x

"Hoping for a lot of fun try new things like greedy girl and prob bukkek too

Pop in to the main thread and post what you'll be looking for, that way you can start getting some offers before the night

Wouldn't want to be a disappointment, but other than anal, everything and anything, even anal if I'm well enough aroused with the right guys x"

It's still worth posting in the main thread every now and then, best way to get chatting with a few people before the event. It's always good to get to know a few people a bit before going.

It's normally a very busy event so I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun that's for sure

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We had a really good time at ffff. Not exactly our favourite kind of club scene/format. But the club does have good facilities and great staff. We had a lot of fun and met so great people (It's very popular). Great place if your looking for a night club feel type club. And to be fair even if its not your thing (like us) I bet you'd still have a great time (like we did).

Kilrea

"We had a really good time at ffff. Not exactly our favourite kind of club scene/format. But the club does have good facilities and great staff. We had a lot of fun and met so great people (It's very popular). Great place if your looking for a night club feel type club. And to be fair even if its not your thing (like us) I bet you'd still have a great time (like we did)."

Thank you so much, that sounds great I always fantasised about being really dirty with guys in bars and clubs, I often flirted even groped guys, here it can go a lot further xxx thank you

Stacey

Kilrea

"We had a really good time at ffff. Not exactly our favourite kind of club scene/format. But the club does have good facilities and great staff. We had a lot of fun and met so great people (It's very popular). Great place if your looking for a night club feel type club. And to be fair even if its not your thing (like us) I bet you'd still have a great time (like we did).

Thank you so much, that sounds great I always fantasised about being really dirty with guys in bars and clubs, I often flirted even groped guys, here it can go a lot further xxx thank you

Stacey "

And of course we wouldn't want tied down with one guy, thank you all for PM but we are not going for a meet we are going to flirt and play the field flirting rubbing touching up as many as possible. And of course sex and more much more xxx

"We had a really good time at ffff. Not exactly our favourite kind of club scene/format. But the club does have good facilities and great staff. We had a lot of fun and met so great people (It's very popular). Great place if your looking for a night club feel type club. And to be fair even if its not your thing (like us) I bet you'd still have a great time (like we did).

Stacey

And of course we wouldn't want tied down with one guy, thank you all for PM but we are not going for a meet we are going to flirt and play the field flirting rubbing touching up as many as possible. And of course sex and more much more xxx "

Make the most of as many people as possible on the night xx

» Add a new message to this topic