FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time to a club...

First time to a club...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm hoping to go to a club with a FB and neither of us have been before. We are Midlands based (though can travel) and unsure where would be a good place to go for our first time. She is bi, I am straight. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm hoping to go to a club with a FB and neither of us have been before. We are Midlands based (though can travel) and unsure where would be a good place to go for our first time. She is bi, I am straight. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance."

Chameleons.. love it so friendly

By *ikeitCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

The attic its friendly and the staff are welcoming x

Definitely Chameleons....possibly on a Monday evening.....

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis in Stoke. Best club for first timers...it's like a nightclub and gets sexier during the night. Check reviews.

I don't know if it makes a difference but it is likely to be a Friday or Saturday night due to my job. I'm aware of a number of clubs but want to find somewhere that as newbies we'll be comfortable as well as having fun.

Xtasia is a brilliant club. Lovely staff and great atmosphere.

The Atlantis is a very good club for first timers a lovely friendly club with lovely staff they will show you around and introduce you to other couples and singles, I ‘know it was the very first club I visited when I was a first timer. Give it a try you want go wrong. John

Thanks everyone for your input into this. If anyone else has a view they wish to share then feel free to add it!

By *ralGuy77Man  over a year ago

Oldbury

I’ve never been to a club as I’ve never had anyone to go with, I’d feel like a Billy no mates turning up on my own and I’ve heard (no actually confirmed) that the prices for single men are really high ... is this true?

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I'm hoping to go to a club with a FB and neither of us have been before. We are Midlands based (though can travel) and unsure where would be a good place to go for our first time. She is bi, I am straight. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Chameleons.. love it so friendly"

This! It's a really laid back atmosphere and we've never had a bad experience there.

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

You may be interested in looking at the Purple Mamba website x

By *ibertyeliteCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

Liberty elite

We have various different themed events xxx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Couples nights we find have a chilled vibe. Chams, Xtasia, Atlantis, Libs are Saturday night. Chams is chilled pub vibe downstairs with dressdown compulsory, the others Smashual attire

By *eonard1976Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Hello there,

We had our first ever club experience two weeks ago...we were so nervous and just observed and chatted. We did enjoy it so went to a different club, Quest Club in Leeds, a few days later...it was fabulous! It was a party-type atmosphere, all the people were lovely, sexy and respectful and the rooms were busy. Me and fella felt so horny that we took each other to a private room and fucked each other like mad, then went home

We will definitely be visiting again

Stoke area

"I’ve never been to a club as I’ve never had anyone to go with, I’d feel like a Billy no mates turning up on my own and I’ve heard (no actually confirmed) that the prices for single men are really high ... is this true?"

All vary. My local club in Stoke it's £10 for lifetime membership. £30 entry for single guys. You take your own alcohol and can stay overnight for free after party nights.

I think it's very reasonable price !,

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We find The Attic is ideal for newbies, as you don't have to dress down, they don't allow groups of single men & they're nit allowed to follow people around.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Thanks in advance.

Chameleons.. love it so friendly"

We will 2nd that

"We find The Attic is ideal for newbies, as you don't have to dress down, they don't allow groups of single men & they're nit allowed to follow people around."
but you will always get guys following couple because they hope to watch that couple play or ask a guy to join them and that happens at most clubs but yes it can get annoying

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"you will always get guys following couple because they hope to watch that couple play or ask a guy to join them and that happens at most clubs but yes it can get annoying "

Not if you go on a couples only night

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Chams. Best club around in our view. Staff are great. You will be required to become members.

Wherever you go have fun!

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Definitely Purple Mamba for newbies x

"you will always get guys following couple because they hope to watch that couple play or ask a guy to join them and that happens at most clubs but yes it can get annoying

Not if you go on a couples only night"

well that’s true clever clogs

By *jb773Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Will have to check some of these out if they're near hertfordshire, been wanting to go to a club for a while

Stoke area

"Will have to check some of these out if they're near hertfordshire, been wanting to go to a club for a while"

Check the club review section. The club's are listed by area. Hope that helps.

» Add a new message to this topic