FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi couples only

Bi couples only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its an age old rant, we know, but after tonight we need to air!

We went to chams for the first tome in months, Chams being our favourite club and the bi night our night of choice (there’s less ambiguity around guys being bi). Normally, we love it there, but.....

We arrived at 6:30ish, and even before we’d got to the bar, the zombie w***ers were circling, making obvious and repeated “fly bys” as we stood at the bar, coming dead close, staring, hovering for a second and then walking off. It’s fine, we get it, it’s what single guys do.

As we sat having a drink and a light bite, male A walks up, interrupts our conversation, holding himself threw his towel “did you put an advert on fab for a single male?” “No, sorry that’s not us”

Are you sure? Yes... please can we finish our food in peace?

As we wander around the club, we are very evidently followed by more single males. Wherever we sit, we see the same ones on the laps of the club, looking for an opportunity to nearly rip it off watching couples playing..... (Male A we saw no less than 11 times in the four hours we were there, each time eyeing us up and hovering optimistically)

It seems that the majority of single men there on a Monday are not bi, they are there for the cheaper membership and the opportunity to watch genuine people playing. Honestly, has a single guy ever had any success by hovering around yanking themselves silly? Even as we left we heard the single guys sharing tips on where people were playing (there’s a really hot couple in the hot tub, and room to watch)

We’d love a club to host a Bi couples only night, or have some way of limiting/verifying single guys as Bi? We’re tired of being followed around and approached by guys with no respect and who blatantly aren’t bi. (Rant over!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shameful, weird and worrying too

Gutted for you guys

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

[Removed by poster at 06/08/19 00:36:06]

By *uzzbuzzCouple  over a year ago

guildford

Bit of a trek for you guys but you could try a NaughtyBiNature parties held at Arousals in Dunstable. Their verification confirm my recommendation. Held on 3rd Saturday of the month so this month is 17th.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Club Sx in Blackpool, have a very strict vetting process for their bi nights, plenty of hotels maybe have a trip over ?

I have had the same issues in gay saunas on Tgirl days, no matter how many times you tell certain guys you're not interested they still follow you around like lost puppies.

That's unusual for bi night. Lately there seems to be an older chilled crowd. So much so I've only been in to chill in the jacuzzi. I suppose you can never second guess who will be there, that's the beauty of the place for me.

By *ebeccaHallTVTV/TS  over a year ago

BECKENHAM

I jave had the same thing at a venue which is aimed at bi people. There are a few couples there and all the guys just go from room to room following them, I was actually in a room on my own and guys would walk in then walk straight back out again when they saw no couples there. It is meant for bi people but I think the majority of guys that go are not bu and it is a cheap way for them to think they are going to strike lucky with a couple, especially the female of the couple

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Sorry you had such a bad experience. We've never had that there and are Monday regulars. Did you report it to the staff? They are great at dealing with such behaviour. Hubby is also good at telling persistent men to get lost lol

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

What are these guys on? How do they think this is acceptable behaviour?

By *tacey4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Ballater

As a single bi guy (and Cd) and visitor of chams I guess I'm qualified to offer my honest perspective. Some single blokes are just stupid. They give genuine single guys a bad name. As a single you hope to meet like minded others without looking like a perv. I'm alwats respectful and usually a tad nervous of being rejected. Luckily I've had some great nights and made some cool friends. I'm more curious than bisexual which makes hookups more daunting. I like women and couples but don't fancy guys at all. But I love the look and feel of a sexy cock... So am I bi or curious?? Who knows but it works for me. X

Townhouse in birkenhead have a bi night x

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Got the same thing on bi night in Newport cams, same old man kept following us around the entire club.

In end I had to tell him if he smacked my arse again I would be smacking something he would not like.

Sadly the Single males + a few other things put us off the club a little to be honest.

I'm confused. How did you know they weren't bi? And for that matter why is it they aren't allowed to watch people play?

Part of our reason for playing in clubs is to be watched. If it's such a terrible thing for single men to be watching and conversing about what can be watched them people shouldn't be going to clubs which have public playrooms. Hotels, homes and or clubs with private rooms should be the order of the day?

Or am I missing something here?

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

it sounds stupid probably but I wasn’t aware that non-bi males would enter by the crowdful on a bi night.....that would definitely spoil the atmosphere for the males of couples who would like to be approached equally....pity you happened to stumble on that experience.

This is the main reason why I won’t go to a Club. The idea of being considered one of the wanking dead horrifies me

Currently Faraway

"Club Sx in Blackpool, have a very strict vetting process for their bi nights, plenty of hotels maybe have a trip over ?

I have had the same issues in gay saunas on Tgirl days, no matter how many times you tell certain guys you're not interested they still follow you around like lost puppies. "

That’s an interesting thing you mentioned....how would a club determine a guy is genuinely bisexual on a bisexual night?

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

I’ve been told before at bi parties or I’m not bi I’m straight. Happens unfortunately.

We all know bi people don’t have a look but well when they come out & tell you & just after the fem half kinda proves it

L

Cheshire

"Club Sx in Blackpool, have a very strict vetting process for their bi nights, plenty of hotels maybe have a trip over ?

I have had the same issues in gay saunas on Tgirl days, no matter how many times you tell certain guys you're not interested they still follow you around like lost puppies.

That’s an interesting thing you mentioned....how would a club determine a guy is genuinely bisexual on a bisexual night? "

First they check you have put bi on your profile, you also need to be photo verified, they check your verifications, obviously if a regular or your known to the club owners will vouch for you. As I've been a few times I was invited on to their Guestlist.

Obviously a few may get by their checks but the majority attending will be bi, which makes it a definite visit for me

Currently Faraway

I would gladly be checked on the spot to verify how bi I am

Cheshire

"I would gladly be checked on the spot to verify how bi I am "

You'd be fine

We would definitely recommend NaughtyBiNature at Arousals. The next one is a week on Saturday. Everyone is vetted to make sure they are bi. You don’t get the single male procession behind the couples and women like at other venues!

Bi couples are far more fun!!!

Xx

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Try v a vi night first Friday of every month , great people and venue never had a bad night there. X

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

It’s not just there

We had the same at ME1 on their Bi night a few weeks ago, there were definitely Bi Guys there but there were as many straight and we didn’t spot any Bi interaction between couples which is why we attended

The w*nking zombies ruin it for themselves as they put me off playing as I’m not there for their entertainment or if I do I ensure it’s behind closed doors so they don’t benefit from it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We knew this would split opinion, we have no problem with being watched so long as they are respectful, but as several of you have hit on, it’s the processions of single guys doing laps around the club looking for couples that puts us off.

We’ve found genuinely bi guys are always respectful, and will make it clear early on that they are interested in the both of us, or even just Robby (lucky boy!) but we find the persistent being “check up on” to see if we are playing rather off putting, especially when on a previous occasion, we retreated to a private play room for ourselves, and had the door handle tried repeatedly, and could overhear those outside saying “ I’ll have to go soon, I need to be home” which implied they wanted a quick wank over a couple before leaving!

We’ll look into all the recommendations for clubs, we need to do a tour around the UK it seems!

Any genuinely bi guys, send us a message though!

"Bit of a trek for you guys but you could try a NaughtyBiNature parties held at Arousals in Dunstable. Their verification confirm my recommendation. Held on 3rd Saturday of the month so this month is 17th. "

This always a great night!

By *hat the hellCouple  over a year ago

Down South

"Bit of a trek for you guys but you could try a NaughtyBiNature parties held at Arousals in Dunstable. Their verification confirm my recommendation. Held on 3rd Saturday of the month so this month is 17th. "

By *lay_withusCouple  over a year ago

north West

Townhouse on the Wirral have a bi only night and as everything there is strictly managed and organised we’re sure you wouldn’t get this there

I think your suspicions were right, they were not bi, likely straight guys hoping to see girl on girl action mainly. Shame they ruined it for you. But people above already gave you good suggestions.

I have only been to a swinging club once and it was bi night. Everyone seemed respectful and did not notice people acting how you describe. I normally get harassed in fully gay clubs but felt ok in there. I will go again to one in near future

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

That’s an interesting thing you mentioned....how would a club determine a guy is genuinely bisexual on a bisexual night? "

I offer free bisexuality checks at every club I visit

Ric x

Currently Faraway

That’s an interesting thing you mentioned....how would a club determine a guy is genuinely bisexual on a bisexual night?

Ric x"

You mean you personally vet other men to see how bisexual they are, on behalf of the management?? Hmmm

York

Ric x

You mean you personally vet other men to see how bisexual they are, on behalf of the management?? Hmmm "

It's a difficult job but I feel in the interests of the other attendees that I really must carry out stringent checks I'm sure Danni would be ok checking the ladies too if it was deemed necessary

Currently Faraway

Ric x

You mean you personally vet other men to see how bisexual they are, on behalf of the management?? Hmmm

It's a difficult job but I feel in the interests of the other attendees that I really must carry out stringent checks I'm sure Danni would be ok checking the ladies too if it was deemed necessary "

Oh dear.....I wonder what my marks would be if I ever had to sit (pun intended? ) one of your stringent tests

York

Ric x

It's a difficult job but I feel in the interests of the other attendees that I really must carry out stringent checks I'm sure Danni would be ok checking the ladies too if it was deemed necessary

Oh dear.....I wonder what my marks would be if I ever had to sit (pun intended? ) one of your stringent tests "

I'm seeing strictly type score cards x

Currently Faraway

Ric x

Oh dear.....I wonder what my marks would be if I ever had to sit (pun intended? ) one of your stringent tests

I'm seeing strictly type score cards x"

Well....I don’t want any favours. I should look forward to being subjected to the most stringent of performance tests under you two

Old Harlow Essex

Unfortunately any club night can be hit and miss. All depends on the crowd that are attending that particular night, I go to bi nights and witness most of the above,

Old Harlow Essex

I agree its horrible to see the herd of frenzied followers , chasing the couples , bi nights should be for all and more relaxed , hence why I visit v a as seems a great mix there

» Add a new message to this topic