FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First timer going to a club

First timer going to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I am going to angels on Saturday to loose my club virginity and to be honest I am bricking it!! I don’t know what to expect really and I’m not 100% on what to wear any help much appreciated!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We did our first club visit last week and I felt much the same. Just make sure it’s ok to go as a single guy, if you haven’t. They tell you the rules and show you around and are super welcoming. The best thing to wear is your favourite night out clothes with good shoes and clean shorts haha and remember to give people space. I can see why it’s more intimidating as a single man. Good luck!

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Hi all, I am going to angels on Saturday to loose my club virginity and to be honest I am bricking it!! I don’t know what to expect really and I’m not 100% on what to wear any help much appreciated!?"

We regularly go to Angels and it's a very friendly club, you will be fine but can appreciate the nerves it's a big step. Dress code is very relaxed, a tidy pair of jeans and a clean shirt or t shirt will be fine. You will get a tour after you have signed in, don't forget ID, and make sure that you ring up and book in, you won't be allowed in otherwise.

Hi

Yeah I’m all booked in lol look like I need to go shopping then oh trust me I will give everybody space I will just sit at the bar all night and talk to the bar staff I am very shy around new people

And thank you !

Chippenham

"Hi

Yeah I’m all booked in lol look like I need to go shopping then oh trust me I will give everybody space I will just sit at the bar all night and talk to the bar staff I am very shy around new people

And thank you ! "

You will need to mix but don't just follow couples/fems around, say hello, if you just prop up the bar then no one will know that you are interested.

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

Gosh Im same like you and i feel like i need to do that too. Being caught with my jobs never attend on a club and i heard that you can meet and make friendship with lots of nice and good people. Im a bit shy too and a bit worried for my 5 years old english.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We haven't been to a club yet either but hoping to go soon, be interested to see what advice there is for newbies to clubs

I will keep you updated

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Hi

And thank you !

You will need to mix but don't just follow couples/fems around, say hello, if you just prop up the bar then no one will know that you are interested. "

This is the main thing in a club a single guy needs to get his head around; for as much as everyone 'selling' the club scene will tell you that everyone is so friendly and welcoming, it's rare anyone will approach a guy by himself to open a conversation. Be prepared to make the first move on couples and single females, and also chat with other single guys if only to stop yourself looking like 'Billy no mates'. You are likely to be politely declined, you may also be snubbed, but there will be people willing to get to know you as well. Good luck

Thanks mate I will take all this on board

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

"Hi

And thank you !

You will need to mix but don't just follow couples/fems around, say hello, if you just prop up the bar then no one will know that you are interested.

This is the main thing in a club a single guy needs to get his head around; for as much as everyone 'selling' the club scene will tell you that everyone is so friendly and welcoming, it's rare anyone will approach a guy by himself to open a conversation. Be prepared to make the first move on couples and single females, and also chat with other single guys if only to stop yourself looking like 'Billy no mates'. You are likely to be politely declined, you may also be snubbed, but there will be people willing to get to know you as well. Good luck "

Good advice, we are always happy to chat to single guys who make the effort to chat instead of just sitting there staring at you.....

Thanks guys and gals for all the advice it’s much appreciated

Swindon

Enjoy and may see you there the next time we get to go....

Penrith

"Hi

And thank you !

This is the main thing in a club a single guy needs to get his head around; for as much as everyone 'selling' the club scene will tell you that everyone is so friendly and welcoming, it's rare anyone will approach a guy by himself to open a conversation. Be prepared to make the first move on couples and single females, and also chat with other single guys if only to stop yourself looking like 'Billy no mates'. You are likely to be politely declined, you may also be snubbed, but there will be people willing to get to know you as well. Good luck

Good advice, we are always happy to chat to single guys who make the effort to chat instead of just sitting there staring at you..... "

My point proven lol! Single guys have to make the first move

Chippenham

"Thanks guys and gals for all the advice it’s much appreciated "

Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday.

I went to my first club a couple of weeks ago, i asked one of me seedier pals to come because i didnt want to go on my own ( we're both straight ). It was class, really friendly, the staff where awesome.

We had a proper laugh and met some nice people. After the initial nervousness just get to it, say hi be friendly, its just like any other bar but theres gorgeous women with not much on walking about. Cant recommend it enough

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"Hi

And thank you !

Good advice, we are always happy to chat to single guys who make the effort to chat instead of just sitting there staring at you.....

My point proven lol! Single guys have to make the first move "

I frequently approach men I like and chat to them! Or in fact men who are standing alone looking a bit lost. But equally it's fair that they can't expect to not make any effort themselves.

Penrith

"Hi

And thank you !

I frequently approach men I like and chat to them! Or in fact men who are standing alone looking a bit lost. But equally it's fair that they can't expect to not make any effort themselves. "

Let's hope you bump into the OP on his first club visit then

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"Hi

And thank you !

I frequently approach men I like and chat to them! Or in fact men who are standing alone looking a bit lost. But equally it's fair that they can't expect to not make any effort themselves.

Let's hope you bump into the OP on his first club visit then "

Or someone with a similar outlook

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/08/19 22:04:12]

Swindon

"Hi

And thank you !

My point proven lol! Single guys have to make the first move "

That is a bit of a leap, everyone who wants to meet people have to make the effort. I was not saying that as a couple we expect to be treated any differently, am happy to chat and will make the effort but those single guys who sit near you waiting for you to do something is a turn off. If you go to a club embrace it as a social and anything else is a bonus...

Penrith

How did you get on OP?

"Hi

And thank you ! "

Tbf this isn't a bad idea, especially for a newbie. The bar is a place almost everyone visits from time to time and is generally a friendly place if it's busy enough as there's less pressure here. Don't limit yourself, have a nosey about the place without coming across as a worker or the wanking dead obviously, but the bar is a good place to base yourself.

Also you will doubtless have many questions about the scene in general, which the staff should be pretty decent at answering.

Have fun!

B

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Angels is a very chilled Club, M has been on his own and chatted to people, couples and singles - even managed to meet a guy that we played with at another Club a few weeks later. Just be friendly, chat to people, be open and don’t expect anything, just go with hope

Hi yes I get on better then I would of ever thought of It was an amazing night at the beginning I was very nervous and shy but there was so many friendly people met some great people who was talking to me and made me feel so welcome

I honestly could not of asked for a better night

Will define going can there

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Nice to hear you had a good time, it is a lovely club and we’ve always had fun. We will be back in September

Penrith

"Hi yes I get on better then I would of ever thought of It was an amazing night at the beginning I was very nervous and shy but there was so many friendly people met some great people who was talking to me and made me feel so welcome

I honestly could not of asked for a better night

Will define going can there "

Nice one mate, glad to hear you enjoyed your first club visit! And a big thumbs-up to Angels for making a single guy feel so welcome

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 12/08/19 18:09:55]

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

No advise needed then. Glad you had a great time. The hardest bit is going in the first place. So I guess we'll be seeing you around the scene more then in future?

» Add a new message to this topic