FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Charity Nights.

Club Charity Nights.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzy. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I am aware that Townhouse is having a charity night for Macmillan on August 21st and Atlantis is having a charity night for Prostate Cancer on August 9th.

I am wondering if the fact these events are for charity, would influence regulars to go along, or new people to visit?

So that's my question......

Would it affect your decision to go to a club ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

We always do a Christmas event for Cancer research or our local hospice, and those who attend never fail to amaze us. Last year, and previous years, we raised on average over £1,000 and had around 5-10 sacks of presents for the kids. The response is always superb, and the nights seem to be busier than others during the year. Also the Birmingham Social does the same, and is a great event to attend, even though no play as held in a vanilla club. Not sure how much is raised, but always well supported. Only issue we find is the national rags like a good story: Orgy for Cancer etc... Funny how they wouldn't dare do it if it was a gay club raising money!

Stoke area

"We always do a Christmas event for Cancer research or our local hospice, and those who attend never fail to amaze us. Last year, and previous years, we raised on average over £1,000 and had around 5-10 sacks of presents for the kids. The response is always superb, and the nights seem to be busier than others during the year. Also the Birmingham Social does the same, and is a great event to attend, even though no play as held in a vanilla club. Not sure how much is raised, but always well supported. Only issue we find is the national rags like a good story: Orgy for Cancer etc... Funny how they wouldn't dare do it if it was a gay club raising money! "

Atlantis does a couple of charity events each year. Collections for food bank, the homeless and soft toys for children in distress.

I was hoping to hear from the customers , if a charity night would influence their decision about which club to visit.

By *nergyLadMan  over a year ago

here

I think it's a brilliant idea! Another good reason to support your local club.

Stoke area

"I think it's a brilliant idea! Another good reason to support your local club."

I think that is how I feel.. if a club in my area was having a charity night, that I can relate to , I would make the effort to go. But I wouldn't go a huge distance to an unknown club, because it's a charity night.

» Add a new message to this topic