Boilerhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe1691 OP   Man  over a year ago

d9

is a gay sauna worth goin to as a curious guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Go and find out. It is what it is but you can always say no. Speak to the people that run it and they will be very understanding

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Go, have fun, embrace your curiosity & possibly be curious no more.

When I go I look at it as a few quid for a relaxing time in steam, sauna & spa pool.. some me time & if other fun comes along...bonus.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I'd say so. What's the worst that could happen? You might be disappointed. So what? On the other hand it could scratch the itch.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Luke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see why not. There will definitely be men there looking to engage with other men, whether you do or not is your choice.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

You won't know unless you go and see. Don't worry, no means no just as much in swinger clubs. You'll see some sexy sights and might want to join in, or you could just enjoy the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi or whatever.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As with clubs, there's always pot luck about who is there and no always means no. Younger men tend to use apps not saunas, so it's likely to be older men there on average.

Be clear about what type of person you may do something with, so that your first experience is likely to be positive as well as what things you may experiment with doing. Better to do nothing than what you won't enjoy Imo and go to places for the facilities and experience of learning. You can always watch others if not in private and return another time when you already know the place and how things are, or a different range of people are there. Beware that some men will be predatory and really push themselves, so assume that those who are very pushy will be the worst people to have sex with. Find their special events, to see if something is on that appeals too.

Yes it is good place to meet bí and gay guys

"

When I go I look at it as a few quid for a relaxing time in steam, sauna & spa pool.. some me time & if other fun comes along...bonus."

Same..and you can just walk around naked.

Love the steam room

Was half asleep and this lad just started blowing me. I just lay there ...!

The top floor is tv's and cabins

Middle floor is sauna, hot tub and steamroom.

» Add a new message to this topic