FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka, never been.

Eureka, never been.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, thinking of going to Eureka sometime, I've been to Silverleigh but it's a bit small.

Is is okay for guys to go alone? Would be daytime, does it get busy during the week?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just checking that people can see this, just I never get a reply to these, I may be invisible!

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

We have been a couple of times during the day, it is busy but such a large place it is never overcrowded

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you need membership to go to eurekas or can you just turn up?

Eureka's is a naturist place, first and foremost. It is 18+, and yes, there is some swinging going on, but not as much as in other swingers clubs.

It is a great place to be on a warm, sunny day, and their swimming pool is amazing.

Plenty of single guys around, why would it not be ok for another single guy to go there? Go, enjoy the sun and don't expect anything extra.

And regarding the responses - not that many people use the forum, and if they are not interested in the topic of the post, why would they reply?

"Do you need membership to go to eurekas or can you just turn up? "

You can just turn up during the day, but you need to get your membership there and then, as far as I'm aware. I think the situation is different for their evening events, as I think you may need to pre-book, as a single man.

Lovely thank you miss devil x

"Eureka's is a naturist place, first and foremost. It is 18+, and yes, there is some swinging going on, but not as much as in other swingers clubs.

It is a great place to be on a warm, sunny day, and their swimming pool is amazing.

Plenty of single guys around, why would it not be ok for another single guy to go there? Go, enjoy the sun and don't expect anything extra.

And regarding the responses - not that many people use the forum, and if they are not interested in the topic of the post, why would they reply? "

Thanks for reply. Sounds good, just like to be naked outside anything else that goes on is just a bonus. I guess you're right about my posts, probably why I don't get many responses from messages I send to people too, just not interested.

"Eureka's is a naturist place, first and foremost. It is 18+, and yes, there is some swinging going on, but not as much as in other swingers clubs.

And regarding the responses - not that many people use the forum, and if they are not interested in the topic of the post, why would they reply?

Thanks for reply. Sounds good, just like to be naked outside anything else that goes on is just a bonus. I guess you're right about my posts, probably why I don't get many responses from messages I send to people too, just not interested. "

You didn't ask for profile advice so I can't give it, but that's where I'd look for the reason. Also, this site is saturated with single guys so it's very much a numbers game.

Thanks for reply. Sounds good, just like to be naked outside anything else that goes on is just a bonus. I guess you're right about my posts, probably why I don't get many responses from messages I send to people too, just not interested.

You didn't ask for profile advice so I can't give it, but that's where I'd look for the reason. Also, this site is saturated with single guys so it's very much a numbers game. "

You can give me some profile advice, never sure what to write.

"You can give me some profile advice, never sure what to write. "

There are some links to great advice from forum posts on my profile, have a read. Nobody is going to tell you what to write on your profile, but try to reflect your personality in your bio, and entice the readers to choose you from all the other guys. What makes you stand out? Why should they choose you?

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Do you need membership to go to eurekas or can you just turn up? "
you need 2 ID inc1 photo ID I think it costs £10 a year plus entry for day or night

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

I am a regular at eureka and have been for a few years now. Its relaxed, friendly and welcomed everyone. You will need 2 forms of ID but for a years membership its only £10. For more details why not check out their profiles. Have fun, see you there xx

"I am a regular at eureka and have been for a few years now. Its relaxed, friendly and welcomed everyone. You will need 2 forms of ID but for a years membership its only £10. For more details why not check out their profiles. Have fun, see you there xx"

Thanks for that, hopefully will come along soon for the day.

I went on Thursday for the first time. I found everyone very friendly, and I had a lovely time.

Check their website too

sexyville

"I am a regular at eureka and have been for a few years now. Its relaxed, friendly and welcomed everyone. You will need 2 forms of ID but for a years membership its only £10. For more details why not check out their profiles. Have fun, see you there xx

Thanks for that, hopefully will come along soon for the day. "

Im at host at the club, id be happy to show you around if im there xx

sexyville

"I went on Thursday for the first time. I found everyone very friendly, and I had a lovely time. "

Im glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully we shall see you again very soon xx

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We've been a couple of times (day and night) and it wasn't for us. We'd never advise anyone against any particular venue though... go along and check it out for yourself - it might just be the perfect place for you

"I went on Thursday for the first time. I found everyone very friendly, and I had a lovely time.

Im glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully we shall see you again very soon xx"

Hopefully next weekend

"I am a regular at eureka and have been for a few years now. Its relaxed, friendly and welcomed everyone. You will need 2 forms of ID but for a years membership its only £10. For more details why not check out their profiles. Have fun, see you there xx

Thanks for that, hopefully will come along soon for the day.

Im at host at the club, id be happy to show you around if im there xx"

That would be great thanks, thinking possibly Tuesday 20th or Wednesday 21st. Noticed there is a naked Wednesday event then so maybe come to that.

"We've been a couple of times (day and night) and it wasn't for us. We'd never advise anyone against any particular venue though... go along and check it out for yourself - it might just be the perfect place for you "

We like it on a sunny day but don’t expect to be served lunch at lunch time!

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

My new lady friend used to go but said you are always followed by the wanking dead

sexyville

"My new lady friend used to go but said you are always followed by the wanking dead"

My experiences are different and in my opinion think your comment is a bit OTT. Yes there are single guys who enjoy the woods and fields much like the rest of us. I really like this club because it is open to everyone xx

By * Little Taste of CrimsonCouple  over a year ago

Here and there

We enjoy the odd visit to Eureka’s on a hot sunny day. The field and pool are fantastic and there is plenty of space so never feels crowded. We don’t tend to stay for the parties though, but for a place to enjoy on a lovely day it’s perfect.

Hi all,

I’m headed to Eureka tomorrow; mail me and say hi if you’re also going.

» Add a new message to this topic