FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Cameras clubs

Cameras clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Attended a club this weekend and in the smoking area mobile phones were in use. Right to feel pretty peeved or should we trust other's judgments on people in control of potential cameras?? Rules in said club states no cameras!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *em163Man  over a year ago

manchester

If there pointing there phones at you then u have a right to be annoyed if there not then id respect there judgment

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Attended a club this weekend and in the smoking area mobile phones were in use. Right to feel pretty peeved or should we trust other's judgments on people in control of potential cameras?? Rules in said club states no cameras!"

Did you report this to the management or staff so they could take appropriate action?

"Attended a club this weekend and in the smoking area mobile phones were in use. Right to feel pretty peeved or should we trust other's judgments on people in control of potential cameras?? Rules in said club states no cameras!

Did you report this to the management or staff so they coul

d take appropriate action?"

Yes reported to the management we left immediately but all they

said was well there is a sign in the changing room , we were told no phones allowed beyond the locker room on our arrival or its an instant ban. Didn't fill us with confidence of privacy

"If there pointing there phones at you then u have a right to be annoyed if there not then id respect there judgment"

Respect the judgment of the staff or the people pointing phones??

By *em163Man  over a year ago

manchester

"If there pointing there phones at you then u have a right to be annoyed if there not then id respect there judgment

Respect the judgment of the staff or the people pointing phones??"

respect the judgment of the staff and people using the phones

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I've seen Phones in a couple of club's bar area/lounges. Although in these clubs this is permissible in these areas persoanlly I don't like it. I feel uneasy seeing people fiddling with their phones when I don't know the nature of what they are doing on it. I genrally don't know these people so can't vouch for their ethics. Having said that I have no problem with pictures in clubs as long as in private and with the full knowlage and permission of everyone around.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I don't understand why people need to be checking their phone every 2 minutes when they're supposed to be on a night out, especially in a swingers club.

We also insist on no phones anywhere in the club and we add that when you walk through the doors of our club, you close the doors on reality for a few hours, so switching phones off and putting them in lockers is part of the escapism.

If someone gets their phone out in our place, they get one warning...they don't get a 2nd. If we think that they have been taking photos, we have the right to ask them to show us their gallery, delete all photos and then boot them out without a refund.

For those who have babysitter concerns or a potential emergency, then they can leave their phone at reception and we can alert the owner if it rings.

We should all be able to enjoy our extra curricular fun without the worry of mobile phones being used.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

What if the couple go into a room on there own with a camera phone

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Xtasia is the only club that physically take off you on entry, put securely in reception of which you can go check whenever. But there's watches etc with cameras so nothing is full proof.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't understand why people need to be checking their phone every 2 minutes when they're supposed to be on a night out, especially in a swingers club.

We also insist on no phones anywhere in the club and we add that when you walk through the doors of our club, you close the doors on reality for a few hours, so switching phones off and putting them in lockers is part of the escapism.

If someone gets their phone out in our place, they get one warning...they don't get a 2nd. If we think that they have been taking photos, we have the right to ask them to show us their gallery, delete all photos and then boot them out without a refund.

For those who have babysitter concerns or a potential emergency, then they can leave their phone at reception and we can alert the owner if it rings.

We should all be able to enjoy our extra curricular fun without the worry of mobile phones being used.

"

This.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Xtasia is the only club that physically take off you on entry, put securely in reception of which you can go check whenever. But there's watches etc with cameras so nothing is full proof."

When I visited Xtasia we we're put quite at ease knowing that all phones where left at the door. Helps you enjoy the evening.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd be concerned.

I occasionally check my phone in the changing room (checking to see if someone I'm meeting is OK, etc), but it's quick in and out with the phone definitely not pointed at anyone.

"If there pointing there phones at you then u have a right to be annoyed if there not then id respect there judgment

Respect the judgment of the staff or the people pointing phones??respect the judgment of the staff and people using the phones"

But we dont know the people using the phones thats the point

"Xtasia is the only club that physically take off you on entry, put securely in reception of which you can go check whenever. But there's watches etc with cameras so nothing is full proof."

This what we liked about xstasia tbf, we left ours in the hotel

"What if the couple go into a room on there own with a camera phone "

Surley if the club states no phones that should be that, I'm sure I've read you can book rooms during the day for such pics why make other people uneasy weve all paid for a stress free night out?

"I don't understand why people need to be checking their phone every 2 minutes when they're supposed to be on a night out, especially in a swingers club.

"

Really nice to hear this from another club organiser we shall be looking you up with a view to a stress free privacy assured visit x

"I'd be concerned.

I occasionally check my phone in the changing room (checking to see if someone I'm meeting is OK, etc), but it's quick in and out with the phone definitely not pointed at anyone. "

Phones in locker rooms are perfectly acceptable we do need to keep in touch with our unfab lives sometimes but in the club itself felt so wrong

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Never take our phones into a club. Why ruin your down time by constantly checking your phone? Amazes me when people are running back to their lockers all the time.

However would comment we've never seen anyone at Chams using a phone outside of the changing room

"Never take our phones into a club. Why ruin your down time by constantly checking your phone? Amazes me when people are running back to their lockers all the time.

However would comment we've never seen anyone at Chams using a phone outside of the changing room"

Maybe we just had a couple of unfortunatly unlucky nights did make us rethink visiting a certain club though

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Really nice to hear this from another club organiser we shall be looking you up with a view to a stress free privacy assured visit x"

Highly recommended, beautiful and safe club x

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Been a couple of clubs we've been to where phones seem to be acceptable in certain areas. We think phones shouldn't be used at all in clubs in any public area. We just don't go back to said clubs. We have even seen a flash go off while we were playing due to lack of security keeping an eye out. Our favourite club Attic in Derby ask people to leave if they see them with phones out. Another club we know of let folk use phones in bar, still Mrs is dressed down in the bar so doesn't want people taking sly pictures of her. So it's a big fat NO. checking yr phone in your locker is as far as it should be on show in our opinion

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Xtasia is the only club that physically take off you on entry, put securely in reception of which you can go check whenever. But there's watches etc with cameras so nothing is full proof.

This what we liked about xstasia tbf, we left ours in the hotel "

We are opposite about Xtasia, putting our phones in a carrier bag and putting it into an unlocked cupboard where anyone can open the door. Oh yea they did have cctv pointing at said cupboard to show who may have the balls to thieve them. Putting them in your own locker should be good enough and if seen with phone booted out with no warning as your warning is when you walk in. Needing to check phone in locker for an emergency shouldn't be a problem and not relying on a stranger not hearing your phone and not letting you know. Sometimes overkill is just too much

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Xtasia is the only club that physically take off you on entry, put securely in reception of which you can go check whenever. But there's watches etc with cameras so nothing is full proof.

We are opposite about Xtasia, putting our phones in a carrier bag and putting it into an unlocked cupboard where anyone can open the door. Oh yea they did have cctv pointing at said cupboard to show who may have the balls to thieve them. Putting them in your own locker should be good enough and if seen with phone booted out with no warning as your warning is when you walk in. Needing to check phone in locker for an emergency shouldn't be a problem and not relying on a stranger not hearing your phone and not letting you know. Sometimes overkill is just too much "

Sorry but take offence at this. The cupboard is manned all night long, no one is allowed into it except staff, and as you rightly pointed out, on CCTV. We've never lost, or had any item removed unofficially in the 8 years we've been running the club. Its also by the front door, so it happens as soon as you enter the club. If you prefer to use clubs where you can walk through all the way to some distant locker room with your phone in your hand, or to go and check it in an unmanned area, then fine, your choice, but please don't try to insinuate our way of working is open to abuse, its not!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does anybody allow videos in private rooms? I don't mean clandestine....if I were taking a lady FB and we've gone into a private room to see her get fucked by another guy..it'd be nice to have a 'memory' so to speak, so does it happen?

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What is the clubs policy? Some clubs will have an area where mobile phones can be used, others have a blanket ban.

If it is a complete no mobile phone policy trust you reported to the management.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We are opposite about Xtasia, putting our phones in a carrier bag and putting it into an unlocked cupboard where anyone can open the door. Oh yea they did have cctv pointing at said cupboard to show who may have the balls to thieve them. Putting them in your own locker should be good enough and if seen with phone booted out with no warning as your warning is when you walk in. Needing to check phone in locker for an emergency shouldn't be a problem and not relying on a stranger not hearing your phone and not letting you know. Sometimes overkill is just too much Sorry but take offence at this. The cupboard is manned all night long, no one is allowed into it except staff, and as you rightly pointed out, on CCTV. We've never lost, or had any item removed unofficially in the 8 years we've been running the club. Its also by the front door, so it happens as soon as you enter the club. If you prefer to use clubs where you can walk through all the way to some distant locker room with your phone in your hand, or to go and check it in an unmanned area, then fine, your choice, but please don't try to insinuate our way of working is open to abuse, its not! "

We totally support Xtasia and Townhouse approach. Clubs are private and should stay that way. No phones please

We are opposite about Xtasia, putting our phones in a carrier bag and putting it into an unlocked cupboard where anyone can open the door. Oh yea they did have cctv pointing at said cupboard to show who may have the balls to thieve them. Putting them in your own locker should be good enough and if seen with phone booted out with no warning as your warning is when you walk in. Needing to check phone in locker for an emergency shouldn't be a problem and not relying on a stranger not hearing your phone and not letting you know. Sometimes overkill is just too much Sorry but take offence at this. The cupboard is manned all night long, no one is allowed into it except staff, and as you rightly pointed out, on CCTV. We've never lost, or had any item removed unofficially in the 8 years we've been running the club. Its also by the front door, so it happens as soon as you enter the club. If you prefer to use clubs where you can walk through all the way to some distant locker room with your phone in your hand, or to go and check it in an unmanned area, then fine, your choice, but please don't try to insinuate our way of working is open to abuse, its not!

We totally support Xtasia and Townhouse approach. Clubs are private and should stay that way. No phones please "

Tbh weve been to Xstasia and felt completly protected we like the sound of town house now too,and whole heartedly beleive in the no phones lets not cast a shadow of a doubt policy

» Add a new message to this topic