FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > AbFabs Review Thread

AbFabs Review Thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_twosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

Once you’ve been to Abfabs leave a review here and let everyone know what you thought about it.... reviews only though please, there are other threads to have discussions or ask questions x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We have been on a Monday, Wednesday and Saturday evening. Naturally thete are significantly more single males on non-couples evenings but they have never been an issue with us.

The club is exactly what you make of it. The cinema room varies in temperature, the dance room is often empty because people are using the other areas.

There are a few cabins upstairs and a private room downstairs. The downstairs pool is officially non play but everyone ignores this. The jacuzzis have arrived but will not be installed and operating until mid Septemberish.

There is a lounge and bar area with a small canteen.

There is a £10 membership fee and prices for attendance are on the website.

In all, it is physically a work in progress. But in the meantime, we have enjoyed the relaxed vibe and facilities. The other attendees have been great to chat with and in some cases great to play with. A real mixed bunch. As it develops, we will definitely continue attending.

By *ustfun001Man  over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 15/08/19 19:46:40]

Kent

We have been on three Saturday nights and unusually for us, we have had a lot of sexy fun each time. We also tend to pop into kestrels on the Sunday as we always stay over, and that’s been just as much fun. Yes, work in progress but this club tends to attract real swingers rather than those that just love the social side of swinging x

Kent

"Hey everyone, Im new to this all and deciding which club to try (single guy sorry) what are the day times like? could i ease into through a day visit?"

Read the thread please, this is for reviews only!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It has promise but, at the moment, lacks delivery. It has a thrown together feel about it. The biggest issue is the lack of outdoor space as in there isn't any. The old venue was built around the outdoor space whereas this one has an ok pool which is quite often cold and a cinema room and a shed or two. As I say it could have promise but it needs someone who has some cash to spare to come in at take a close look at it. I'd rather go two hours up the road to chams.

By *otwife and LawyerCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow/Windsor

This club was a huge disappointment absolutely no atmosphere, wooden cabins as playrooms, large amount of underutilised space and a pool table. This club needs an identity

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"This club was a huge disappointment absolutely no atmosphere, wooden cabins as playrooms, large amount of underutilised space and a pool table. This club needs an identity"

Wow such a damming review what happened? Did you get a ban and your dissing it because of that?

Heathrow/Windsor

No just an honest and factual appraisal and one shared by many couples in our circle

We loved the old adfabs this one just doesn't compare

I’ve enjoyed several daytime visits and have met great people, chilled, chatted and had fun. However in the evenings i’ve Had exceptionally fantastic fun. Watched, participated in and enjoyed incredible times. It’s a club where if you make an effort to be approachable and not pushy you stand a chance of enjoying a great time with great people. Give it a go for yourself and don’t rely on other people’s views and opinions, make up your own mind and judge the place for yourself. Remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Can’t wait for my next adventure!! Xx

Having visited the club many times since it’s opened it certainly is picking up pace. Fridays are fun with the cinema taking up a lot of fun times. Saturdays work well as a group as many couples still prefer watching and playing, but I think more group fun bed area would improve this, especially a big round play bed in the cinema

Kestrels is very chilled and once the hot tubs are up and running this will pick up. It’s my favourite local so far

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

A real let down compared to the old place. Was clearly rushed open for money when not even finished by greedy owners. No outside area. Good clubs have more then a pool and ropey sheds, u don’t even have hot tub open yet. Men follow u round and creep u out. Nothin here to make it different from any other dodgy club and staff are rude, no wonder fab won’t list it in reviews. Stick to decent places like eurekas

We have been a couple of times and had great fun. The staff have always been friendly and helpful as they were at the old venue. We agree that a open plan play area would improve the layout but the owners are going at a sensible pace to get things done. Hot tubs will be in soon and that will be a great addition.

As for outside space we all knew that there wouldn't be any so people need to get over that and move on.

We will be visiting again as soon as we can.

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Not sure if the kestrels version is to be included here - anyway.

I have been with a friend 3 times now in the daytime.

It is not quite finished - but we were aware of that - what has been done seems to be done well.

The pool is lovely the ‘sheds’ adequate

And it’s nice to have a bar

Bits still to be done - jacuzzis nearly there - up hope some work on the showers will follow and steam/sauna

Drawbacks -

No large playrooms - 4 can squeeze into the sheds but would be a struggle for more - nice large couples room would be great - tv in bar quite distracting, film choice in cinema odd

Not attending during the evening I have no idea what the dance area is like but it’s a large space so if it’s not really full it would feel odd I imagine.

Not sure if the plans going forward but it’s worth giving them out support so they can address everything - no outside space a shame but can’t be helped.

Happy to pay couples rate to get in - wouldn’t go as a single guy at the moment unless there were a discount until spa facilities up and running

Looking forward to going again - hopefully there will be more people going soon - as it’s people that make a place

By *inkyCoupleForYouCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Have to agree, its not a patch on the old one

By *inkyCoupleForYouCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"No just an honest and factual appraisal and one shared by many couples in our circle

We loved the old adfabs this one just doesn't compare"

Have to agree, its not a patch on the old one

Having been many times since it opened I have to say I'm loving it and each time we go it gets better. Fridays are busy especially in the cinema so really could do with a couple of big beds in there to make it easier for group play which would also come in handy for couples on a Saturday evening too . The pool is amazing and each time we've been has been so warm and we are certainly looking forward to the hot tubs being finished . The staff have done a great job so far and are continuing to make improvements and are so lovely and approachable, nothing is too much for them , give the club a go you won't be disappointed .

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

"Having been many times since it opened I have to say I'm loving it and each time we go it gets better. Fridays are busy especially in the cinema so really could do with a couple of big beds in there to make it easier for group play which would also come in handy for couples on a Saturday evening too . The pool is amazing and each time we've been has been so warm and we are certainly looking forward to the hot tubs being finished . The staff have done a great job so far and are continuing to make improvements and are so lovely and approachable, nothing is too much for them , give the club a go you won't be disappointed ."
...large beds in cinema would be ideal...wouldn't cost much to screw together 5 or 6 double beds...apart from that its a good club in its early evolution..

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Richmond

I have attended about 4 Monday parties and a one off Friday night party.

Hand on heart, each night ive gone up there I have had a good time and had atleast 1 play.

In some aspects its better than the old club n falls short in others.

The pool needs to be warmer n made darker ( white walls dont help)

Changing rooms smell damp

The dungeon is basically an old gym studio n still looks like one.

It's much bigger than the old club.

Excellent cinema and more play rooms if you include down stairs

Very impressive disco room.

In conclusion, once hot tubs are installed and they utilise the space better I feel it can be very successful and give Chams a run for its money.

It has my full support and I've noticed attendances are rising every week.

Nothing wrong with the atmosphere, it just needs more of a central hub as being a vast club it makes it hard for people to cohesively gel together and mingle!!!

I think the hot tubs will serve exactly that.

Overall, a very good club that will go from strength to strength.

By *rof_cplCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

We've been a couple of times since it opened and had a great time on both occasions. The staff are lovely and the club is massive. There's room for improvement of course but it's on the right track.

So we went tonight.... and thought it was totally fabulous, yes it's a work in progress.... but it is awesome so far. And it's only going to get better

We are so lucky that the owners have worked hard to open this club.

It is is spacious, has a great pool, proper showers and changing rooms, excellent lounge with bar, etc

The single men are polite and the atmosphere during the day especially is very chilled.

When the hot tubs are available then it will be perfect (well nowhere ever is and you can’t please all the people all the time!)

By *hrismilfMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

I feel compelled to post after the overly negative feedback seen on this thread. The old AbFabs was great but if the new one had a freezing cold wooden decking walkway, a converted stable block with dirty floors and an overly steamy enclosed pool in winter I am sure the keyboard warriors would be out in force on here.

We all know why the old club closed. The fact that a team had the vision, determination and energy to re-establish a new club should be welcomed. As for opening too early as some have suggested (ie pre-hot tub installation), it is after all a commercial venture and has more facilities already than many other established venues do have. Outdoor space was nice but nobody has ever suggested the new venue would have that and the roof terrace at Chameleons is hardly St tropez. Eurekas would always be the best outdoor venue regardless but it isnt convenient for the Surrey / Middlesex / Berkshire / Hertfordhire area.

AF seems busier on Monday and Wednesday than the old club was too, so pricing seems to have been pitched about right.

Sure, some aspects could do with tweaking - more private rooms, work on the former dance studio to really make it a dungeon play area and some round play beds in the cinema and open lounge. I wpould also agree the pool table is "unique", but it has way more atmosphere weekdays / evenings than Chameleons had the last few times I was there midweek with my partner.

We will certainly be there again this week...

Weybridge

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 14:13:27]

Weybridge

"So we went tonight.... and thought it was totally fabulous, yes it's a work in progress.... but it is awesome so far. And it's only going to get better "

Totally !

portchester

I think u find most people only go once and never return and they only go out of morbid curiosity

"I feel compelled to post after the overly negative feedback seen on this thread. The old AbFabs was great but if the new one had a freezing cold wooden decking walkway, a converted stable block with dirty floors and an overly steamy enclosed pool in winter I am sure the keyboard warriors would be out in force on here.

We all know why the old club closed. The fact that a team had the vision, determination and energy to re-establish a new club should be welcomed. As for opening too early as some have suggested (ie pre-hot tub installation), it is after all a commercial venture and has more facilities already than many other established venues do have. Outdoor space was nice but nobody has ever suggested the new venue would have that and the roof terrace at Chameleons is hardly St tropez. Eurekas would always be the best outdoor venue regardless but it isnt convenient for the Surrey / Middlesex / Berkshire / Hertfordhire area.

AF seems busier on Monday and Wednesday than the old club was too, so pricing seems to have been pitched about right.

Sure, some aspects could do with tweaking - more private rooms, work on the former dance studio to really make it a dungeon play area and some round play beds in the cinema and open lounge. I wpould also agree the pool table is "unique", but it has way more atmosphere weekdays / evenings than Chameleons had the last few times I was there midweek with my partner.

"

Nice one one thing to add when people point no atmosphere of fun, isn't people create an atmosphere either good or bad? Club provides facilities.

Heathrow/Windsor

Adfabs is to swinging clubs what McDonalds is to restaurants you go there if you want something basic and convenient!

By *rof_cplCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

"I feel compelled to post after the overly negative feedback seen on this thread. The old AbFabs was great but if the new one had a freezing cold wooden decking walkway, a converted stable block with dirty floors and an overly steamy enclosed pool in winter I am sure the keyboard warriors would be out in force on here.

"

Very well said. We only ever went in the hot tub once at the old place anyway, it was far too hot to be enjoyable, felt like a chicken being cooked.

My only criticism of the new club is the fact that it's a bit too big. They could do with closing some of it off when it's not busy to make it a bit more intimate. But apart from that it's better than the old one in so many ways.

Weybridge

"Adfabs is to swinging clubs what McDonalds is to restaurants you go there if you want something basic and convenient! "

The best news is that we won't see you guys there by the sound of it....

Heathrow/Windsor

"Adfabs is to swinging clubs what McDonalds is to restaurants you go there if you want something basic and convenient!

The best news is that we won't see you guys there by the sound of it.... "

Your reaction is overly emotive we are only expressing an opinion just as you are. Why is there no formal review page for this club?

By *eterthebombMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 18:55:31]

london

Attend Friday night what a difference from old location and not in a good way many areas unclean damp and mouldy , would like to say I could find a positive about club but unable too. I did have some adult fun there but that was more due to me rather than the club. As a single guy I must say that there are other clubs even one that is quite close that offer move atmosphere and value for money ,it isn’t always about the adult fun but more of whole experience this include location.people.staff ,atmosphere,etc I can hand in heart only at most give this club a 2 out of 10.

I’ll shall return again this Friday in the hope that they might read this and get a cleaning rag to to thw whole place .so fingers crossed

Any couples going this saturday 24th Xx

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"Attend Friday night what a difference from old location and not in a good way many areas unclean damp and mouldy , would like to say I could find a positive about club but unable too. I did have some adult fun there but that was more due to me rather than the club. As a single guy I must say that there are other clubs even one that is quite close that offer move atmosphere and value for money ,it isn’t always about the adult fun but more of whole experience this include location.people.staff ,atmosphere,etc I can hand in heart only at most give this club a 2 out of 10.

I’ll shall return again this Friday in the hope that they might read this and get a cleaning rag to to thw whole place .so fingers crossed "

You can't find a single positive thing to say, by your own admission above yet you are going back this Friday????

london

Yes indeed I am .also going to approach them on the subject that I have mentioned perhaps in anticipation of part refund it was once a great club and this Phoenix is hardly out the flames with constructive criticism it could soar again,

You had adult fun but that was due to you not the club... it’s not down to the club to provide adult fun.

It is a social place adults can mingle and enjoy each other’s company.

Nothing good to say but going back a week after?

Sometimes it feels like people like to Miami or criticise just for the sake of it

Moan defo not Miami ha ha

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

I accompanied a lady friend here a couple of weeks ago and although I would agree it's not what it was, it is still a good club.

Things are going in the right direction and when it is finished it should rival any of the clubs within the M25. The pool is lovely and it has a lot of space. The cinema is a great place and I agree with the comments regarding ways to improve it.

For now, it's a good club which draws in a lively crowd with plenty to enjoy.

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

The pool was cold. One couple in the cinema making out with about 10 guys surrounding them, all wanking. Staff helpful and courteous.

portchester

"The pool was cold. One couple in the cinema making out with about 10 guys surrounding them, all wanking. Staff helpful and courteous. "

The silent wankers are no fun

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Adfabs is to swinging clubs what McDonalds is to restaurants you go there if you want something basic and convenient!

The best news is that we won't see you guys there by the sound of it.... "

What a great review you left earlier and then spoiled it by following up with such a childish comment. You might not agree with what they say, nor may it reflect your experience, but people are entitled to leave their review. Experiences and opinions vary.

Weybridge

What a great review you left earlier and then spoiled it by following up with such a childish comment. You might not agree with what they say, nor may it reflect your experience, but people are entitled to leave their review. Experiences and opinions vary."

Chris, just tired of the relentless negativity from Paul and Annabel who have assured all on Fab they will never return but keep dissing AbFabs.

See you again soon - hope you enjoyed Weds

Heathrow/Windsor

What a great review you left earlier and then spoiled it by following up with such a childish comment. You might not agree with what they say, nor may it reflect your experience, but people are entitled to leave their review. Experiences and opinions vary.

Chris, just tired of the relentless negativity from Paul and Annabel who have assured all on Fab they will never return but keep dissing AbFabs.

See you again soon - hope you enjoyed Weds"

We do hope the club gets it right but atm it is a long way off.

"The pool was cold. One couple in the cinema making out with about 10 guys surrounding them, all wanking. Staff helpful and courteous.

The silent wankers are no fun "

So. Do you want noisy wankers.?? Of them to ask to join in

Weybridge

We do hope the club gets it right but atm it is a long way off. "

Then please stay away as promised and stop trying to ruin it for others...

Heathrow/Windsor

Then please stay away as promised and stop trying to ruin it for others..."

How is expressing an opinion spoiling it for others? You need to get some perspective on things or stay off forums which are believe it or not for expressing an opinion. You have yours which we respect and wish you would do likewise

Weybridge

How is expressing an opinion spoiling it for others? You need to get some perspective on things or stay off forums which are believe it or not for expressing an opinion. You have yours which we respect and wish you would do likewise"

Listing factual untruths about a club for personal reasons goes too far - your responses lack objectivity

Heathrow/Windsor

How is expressing an opinion spoiling it for others? You need to get some perspective on things or stay off forums which are believe it or not for expressing an opinion. You have yours which we respect and wish you would do likewise

Listing factual untruths about a club for personal reasons goes too far - your responses lack objectivity"

There is nothing untrue in what we have said. It is either fact or genuinely held feelings. Why stress yourself about it. We respect your view however it has been formed and you should respect ours.

I get that people want it to be so much better than it currently is but it isn’t, it’s smelly, the steps are dangerous and it shouldn’t have been opened in its current state, having a nice pool just isn’t enough. It’s nowhere near representative of the old place sadly. Save your money and go elsewhere

I want to know why sex is allowed in the pool for some people but not for others?

In the early days of the old abfabs, it was basic ,no covering from the house too the stables/dungeon block, no permanent covering for the pool, only one jacuzzi so on and so on, but they put the money back in when we all started coming through the door, until the legal issues took there toll. The new abfabs is just the same,,if we support it, the owners will improve it, and that benefits all of us.

Torbay

"I want to know why sex is allowed in the pool for some people but not for others?"

It's not allowed for anybody. It's just some people follow the rules and some don't. They don't have the staff for a permanent no heavy petting sexguard!!

Tx

London

Was there last night and had a good time. Lively crowd with some fun happening in various areas. Good to see the progress on the hot tubs and larger playrooms. Shouldn't be long before they are ready.

london

Attended last night in my opinion not that much of a change for me,I had fun so guess ok decided not to ask for any refund as I guess they need the cash more than me,let’s all hope it can improve away for a couple of weeks.lets hope they can buy some cleaning products

"I want to know why sex is allowed in the pool for some people but not for others?

It's not allowed for anybody. It's just some people follow the rules and some don't. They don't have the staff for a permanent no heavy petting sexguard!!

Tx

"

It's more a case of they don't have a lot of things. But they are happy to take ones money but only apply the rules as and when they see fit.

Torbay

"I want to know why sex is allowed in the pool for some people but not for others?

Tx

It's more a case of they don't have a lot of things. But they are happy to take ones money but only apply the rules as and when they see fit. "

Well don't go then...simple

[Removed by poster at 25/08/19 01:32:48]

Tx

It's more a case of they don't have a lot of things. But they are happy to take ones money but only apply the rules as and when they see fit.

Well don't go then...simple"

It's not simple though. Rules should be there for everyone and not applied as and when the management or staff see fit. Of course this also brings a licensing issue in as much as the rules regarding sexual contact in the pool and hot tubs were put in place as protection for the participants and are part of the license currently held by the venue.

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

We visited Kestels/Abfabs for the first time a few weeks ago and were delighted to be met by familiar faces from the old venue.

We truly respect people’s opinions and reviews, but are a little saddened that some people don’t understand the difference between ‘a review’ and ‘a slagging off’.

It’s astonishing that people are comparing the new venue with the old – that’s like comparing McDonalds to KFC !!! (see what we did there ??) – they are totally different places; the only similarity is the management who run it. It is not a Phoenix, it has not arisen from the ashes – it’s a completely different venue – sadly some people cant quite get it !

So (for what it’s worth) here is our review.

We didn’t register online before we went – it did take some time and was a little frustrating and the issuing of the membership cards was excruciatingly painful with hindsight we would have pre-registered.

The place is large with lots of spaces, rooms, crooks and crannies (whatever a ‘crannie’ is !!!) at first it is really disorientating but you find your bearings eventually. The changing rooms are extensive and relatively new, but there was an ‘odd odour’ when we first went in and by the time we were leaving odour the was very unpleasant. The staff did explain there was some drainage problem the were trying to sort out and we accepted that for what it was.

The pool is fab, the water in your local swimming pool is 28°C at best – here it was warmer about 31°C – doesn’t sound much of a difference - but it is. There was some play going on in the pool, and although it is ‘against the rules’ it will always go on unless of course there is a full-time lifeguard in attendance. Personally, we just love to see people enjoying themselves.

The massage playroom is small and was a bit on the chilly side – but you could alter the air-conditioning in here to suit, so maybe we will try it out next time.

The dungeon playroom – loved the new swing and the spiders web is still there – this really is a fun room to be in – our only gripe about is the open clear window (almost) facing the seating area – as soon as the single guys saw some play going on it was stand clear of the doors to avoid getting killed in the crush to get in……as a suggestion, maybe put some frosting tape over the window.

We really don’t see the point of the pool/football tables.

The cinema room was great, the air-con was set a little too high, OK for the lady’s nipples, but dicks don’t react in the same way lol. We agree with other comments that a round bed or more comfortable facilities are needed other than the current soft sofas.

The dancefloor area was closed so we can’t comment on that.

The main seating area – sorry, just couldn’t get our heads around sitting in a sex club and watching Countryfile on the TV – what’s that all about? We visit swinging clubs to leave the real world behind for a few hours – something a little more relevant to the environment would be appreciated. But nevertheless a nice large comfortable seating area to socialise and ‘mingle’.

The cabins are a nice touch for voyeurs and the single seat/bed next to the darkroom was a perfect height (if you get my drift ??) and the darkroom itself is small enough so you can manage who, or what may be coming at you! The glory holes although spacious are not that comfortable – maybe some padded mats on the ladies side, just something comfortable to kneel on would be nice !

All in all we love this place – apart from the lack of outside space it has all (well it will have once the hot-tubs are up and running) everything we want form a club.

We sincerely wish kestels/Abfabs every success - We would have been there today but something came up so will be there tomorrow for some bank holiday fun.

By *oveshell74Man  over a year ago

ealing

What's parking like in the new venue? I can see there is a massive terminal 5 carpark nearby. Where do people park if the main one is full?

I visited Kestrel on a couple of Sundays and AbFab on a Wednesday night. Sundays have been pretty quiet except for the odd play here and there. Wednesday night was crazy. Lots of action.

This is my first swinging club experience. So I felt it was great. The swimming pool was good. It could have been warmer as others pointed out. Otherwise, I don't see any fault.

"What's parking like in the new venue? I can see there is a massive terminal 5 carpark nearby. Where do people park if the main one is full?"

Limited. Basically a function of airport location.

There is the Premier Inn literally next door at £6 for six hours and I believe the club are trying to secure car parking belinging to the empty office next door.

Heathrow/Windsor

A club lacking identity, atmosphere and facilities. Without rapid changes it will not survive

ealing

"What's parking like in the new venue? "

There are about 15 spaces at the venue itself and street parking outside. Though its permit holders 9-5 mon-fri.

There is a residential area a little further along the road where there should be ample additional space.

ealing

I finally got around to visiting Kestrels for the first time during the hot bank holiday weekend. The new venue is entirely indoors so it was not that busy. I imagine the outdoor venue would be packed in similar weather.

The people were friendly and the facilities okay.

The hottubs and care aren't quite finished yet. There is ample changing room (bigger lockers than the old venue), showers, a pool, a dungeon, a theatre, a licensed bar, some play rooms and a dancefloor (only open at nights).

I went there with no expectations of getting lucky. In the end I just swam (badly as I my technique makes more waves than motion). The pool is nice and warm ~33C. I went on a Sunday and there were 3 or 4 couples and 4 or 5 single men there. So M/F ratio of 2 or 3 to 1. Being a first timer I wasn't entirely sure how to approach anyone.

Roughly half or a quarter the people were first timers to the club.

A few couples had a grope in the pool. One woman took on a few men in the theatre. I didn't quite fancy her or the men she was with. Another couple played in one of the rooms while a couple of older men watched. The older men put me in mind of the kind of dirty old man you don't want to become if you go too often as a single man and don't take your fitness seriously. The couples on the other hand seemed quite friendly and fit, and the women very attractive. If they had offered I probably would have. As a noob I'm not sure of the protocol. Some couples will be there just to show off, some to meet other couples and some to share. It would be nice if there was an easy way to read the signals. Someone more extrovert could do well I'm sure. I would very much like to offer to lick your (or your partner's) pussy but don't yet know the protocol.

In the end I just went for a swim and read my book (which I took just in case) and chatted a little with a nice couple who weren't playing (at least while I was watching)

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I finally got around to visiting Kestrels for the first time during the hot bank holiday weekend. The new venue is entirely indoors so it was not that busy. I imagine the outdoor venue would be packed in similar weather.

The hottubs and care aren't quite finished yet. There is ample changing room (bigger lockers than the old venue), showers, a pool, a dungeon, a theatre, a licensed bar, some play rooms and a dancefloor (only open at nights).

I went there with no expectations of getting lucky. In the end I just swam (badly as I my technique makes more waves than motion). The pool is nice and warm ~33C. I went on a Sunday and there were 3 or 4 couples and 4 or 5 single men there. So M/F ratio of 2 or 3 to 1. Being a first timer I wasn't entirely sure how to approach anyone.

A few couples had a grope in the pool. One woman took on a few men in the theatre. I didn't quite fancy her or the men she was with. Another couple played in one of the rooms while a couple of older men watched. The older men put me in mind of the kind of dirty old man you don't want to become if you go too often as a single man and don't take your fitness seriously. The couples on the other hand seemed quite friendly and fit, and the women very attractive. If they had offered I probably would have. As a noob I'm not sure of the protocol. Some couples will be there just to show off, some to meet other couples and some to share. It would be nice if there was an easy way to read the signals. Someone more extrovert could do well I'm sure. I would very much like to offer to lick your (or your partner's) pussy but don't yet know the protocol.

In the end I just went for a swim and read my book (which I took just in case) and chatted a little with a nice couple who weren't playing (at least while I was watching)"

"The older men put me in mind of the kind of dirty old man you don't want to become if you go too often as a single man and don't take your fitness seriously"

That's a nice observation - I guess the positive side of that is they are unlikely to post pictures of themselves in yoga poses.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"I finally got around to visiting Kestrels for the first time during the hot bank holiday weekend. The new venue is entirely indoors so it was not that busy. I imagine the outdoor venue would be packed in similar weather.

In the end I just went for a swim and read my book (which I took just in case) and chatted a little with a nice couple who weren't playing (at least while I was watching)"

So max nine people there? Not really selling it if I’m honest

Weekend daytime is pretty quiet. You hardly see 10-15 people. The evening parties have a lot of people and hence, a lot of action.

By *rsSweetMrSourCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Well, so we will share with you our exp.

We arrived there tonight and what was our surprise when we realize that the only one who entering that club were guys and two quite big ladies. The lady at the reception asked us about our names and membership. We didn't even want to talk to them. She ask us about our surnames when others are around. £50 for a night in a club full of men?

No offense.

There are other clubs around that do not look like the warehouse in the Prohibition time, and have a specific climate. The only climate we felt in AbFab is the climate of the swimming pool or a french gay club.

By *arveyxxMan  over a year ago

Andover

"Well, so we will share with you our exp.

We arrived there tonight and what was our surprise when we realize that the only one who entering that club were guys and two quite big ladies. The lady at the reception asked us about our names and membership. We didn't even want to talk to them. She ask us about our surnames when others are around. £50 for a night in a club full of men?

No offense.

There are other clubs around that do not look like the warehouse in the Prohibition time, and have a specific climate. The only climate we felt in AbFab is the climate of the swimming pool or a french gay club."

Fair enough if you didn’t like the vibe/environment but there is no need to body shame two innocent ladies who were there just to have some fun. Saying no offence still doesn’t make it right #bekind #love #positivevibes

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

No offense.

There are other clubs around that do not look like the warehouse in the Prohibition time, and have a specific climate. The only climate we felt in AbFab is the climate of the swimming pool or a french gay club.

Fair enough if you didn’t like the vibe/environment but there is no need to body shame two innocent ladies who were there just to have some fun. Saying no offence still doesn’t make it right #bekind #love #positivevibes"

By *hris2206Man  over a year ago

reading

No offense.

There are other clubs around that do not look like the warehouse in the Prohibition time, and have a specific climate. The only climate we felt in AbFab is the climate of the swimming pool or a french gay club."

What do you mean by french gay club ?

We went daytime Friday and had a great time and in fact enjoyed it far more than the old club

Yes some larger private play rooms without windows (as in the old club) are needed for group play but sure they will come next

Loved it so much have decided to go back Sunday

No offense.

Friday nights are like that. If you don't like higher male ratio, you should go on Saturday night when only couples and women are allowed

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Friday nights are like that. If you don't like higher male ratio, you should go on Saturday night when only couples and women are allowed"

It is not about likes or dislikes. Every club allows single men on Friday. But this is about ratio. If they allow 15men to 1 couple, then something is wrong.

If it requires registering first, they can simply control the amount of people.

I understand that the put a lot of money into the business, but feedbacks like that are working against them.

We mainly play of Fridays, and we go to the club because we like to play with few men but also we want to play with the couples.

We like the public watching, but when there is 15men around us with the stiff cocks, it is not fun anymore.

In the club where we go we often, we have a public of 3-5 men in the private room (yes, we never lock it) and maybe one couple and we do not feel strange.

"

Friday nights are like that. If you don't like higher male ratio, you should go on Saturday night when only couples and women are allowed

It is not about likes or dislikes. Every club allows single men on Friday. But this is about ratio. If they allow 15men to 1 couple, then something is wrong.

I understand that the put a lot of money into the business, but feedbacks like that are working against them.

We mainly play of Fridays, and we go to the club because we like to play with few men but also we want to play with the couples.

We like the public watching, but when there is 15men around us with the stiff cocks, it is not fun anymore.

In the club where we go we often, we have a public of 3-5 men in the private room (yes, we never lock it) and maybe one couple and we do not feel strange."

Oh. Didn't realise that the ratio went that bad. Most clubs require people to register earlier thereby controlling the ratio. Abfab never did that. The ratio was decent in the evenings. But once the word spreads, more men start pouring in I guess. They should start taking this feedback seriously and have a limit on single men they allow.

They should realise that having too many single men is actually off putting for single men too.

london

"

In the club where we go we often, we have a public of 3-5 men in the private room (yes, we never lock it) and maybe one couple and we do not feel strange."

I fear this may be an inherent issue with this venue, its massive with a full size pool and now hot tubs. The running costs will be considerable, they need bodies through the door, perhaps they got a good deal because the Heathrow development work will see them leave?

(And yes, I have been. I won’t be rushing back)

Reading

"

What do you mean by french gay club ?"

Have you watched "Irreversible"? With Monica Belucci? Rectum is a name of that club. When we saw AbFab our first thought was - "lol, it looks like a Rectum."

Reading

" (CUT)

Fair enough if you didn’t like the vibe/environment but there is no need to body shame two innocent ladies who were there just to have some fun. Saying no offence still doesn’t make it right #bekind #love #positivevibes"

Didn't judge them. Just said what we saw.

No offence means to club, who ask me about membership when we are not sure to pass a doorstep

Lancs

We don't all want to be watched by an audience of silently wanking men. And yes it is their silence that makes them so creepy. No eye contact or any expression of enthusiasm, just standing like zombies. Why would we invite pot-bellied old men to join us? And as for body shaming, it can be offputting to see all that flab.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"We don't all want to be watched by an audience of silently wanking men. And yes it is their silence that makes them so creepy. No eye contact or any expression of enthusiasm, just standing like zombies. Why would we invite pot-bellied old men to join us? And as for body shaming, it can be offputting to see all that flab."

Brutal.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

After two visits, I'm really happy with the club, the pool is amazing, seems clean enough to me, the new Jacuzzis look awesome - think there's a couples room going into that area too.

I'd hope as many people on here as possible give it a try and make up their own minds.

york

"We don't all want to be watched by an audience of silently wanking men. And yes it is their silence that makes them so creepy. No eye contact or any expression of enthusiasm, just standing like zombies. Why would we invite pot-bellied old men to join us? And as for body shaming, it can be offputting to see all that flab.

Brutal."

No one mentioned the out of date music that you cannot dance to ..

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

We went to AbFabs last night for a visit to the new place.

After loving Kestrels we were quite looking forward to it.

The new social area is good. We really like it. Music isnt too loud and you can chat to people.

We had a swim, the pool was perfect temperature. The buffet was a nice touch. Hot tubs are plumbed in, just waiting for them to be signed off to use.

Yes, there are blips but look how far its come along. This is our closest club now and we will be making use of it alot in the future. Double C Xx

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple  over a year ago

North Hampshire

"

What do you mean by french gay club ?

Have you watched "Irreversible"? With Monica Belucci? Rectum is a name of that club. When we saw AbFab our first thought was - "lol, it looks like a Rectum."

"

Just reminded me of that great film. Have to watch it again now

St Neots

"We went to AbFabs last night for a visit to the new place.

After loving Kestrels we were quite looking forward to it.

The new social area is good. We really like it. Music isnt too loud and you can chat to people.

We had a swim, the pool was perfect temperature. The buffet was a nice touch. Hot tubs are plumbed in, just waiting for them to be signed off to use.

Yes, there are blips but look how far its come along. This is our closest club now and we will be making use of it alot in the future. Double C Xx "

Reading

[Removed by poster at 02/09/19 10:17:01]

Reading

"

Brutal. "

And honest.

"We don't all want to be watched by an audience of silently wanking men. And yes it is their silence that makes them so creepy. No eye contact or any expression of enthusiasm, just standing like zombies. Why would we invite pot-bellied old men to join us? And as for body shaming, it can be offputting to see all that flab.

Brutal."

Wow. Agree with Clovis. Obviously it MUST be so off putting to have the MOST PERFECT BODY and see all that FLAB around.....I mean why can't we all just have perfect non-flabby bodies?

Why dont they weight people in reception? Do the Pinch Fat Test? Then all the non flabby peacocks can NOT lose their Lady/ Men Boners while they walk around, looking at themselves in the mirros, NOT taking their clothes off because they are just TOO non flabby for the Flabby Ones to look at. AbFabs will carry on for years and years based on Non Flabby Ones going while The Flabby Ones eat a burger and wobble around the outside just wishing they could be in there.

If we all looked the same the world would be boring.

X X X BDCAW X X X

Reading

Nowadays you have to love and want everyone. You can not say that some sort of people is just not your cup of tea. Or you will speak true and be hated by all those who do not mach you

Sad true.

Everyone has preferences and that is how it should be. But what I dont understand is why some have to be so rude about people they dont fancy. Live and let live.

"Everyone has preferences and that is how it should be. But what I dont understand is why some have to be so rude about people they dont fancy. Live and let live."

Because obviously they are PERFECT. And those of us who aren't perfect offend them. So really who's the Snowflake and gets easily offended now? BDCAW Xx

[Removed by poster at 02/09/19 15:26:05]

Brutal.

Wow. Agree with Clovis. Obviously it MUST be so off putting to have the MOST PERFECT BODY and see all that FLAB around.....I mean why can't we all just have perfect non-flabby bodies?

Why dont they weight people in reception? Do the Pinch Fat Test? Then all the non flabby peacocks can NOT lose their Lady/ Men Boners while they walk around, looking at themselves in the mirros, NOT taking their clothes off because they are just TOO non flabby for the Flabby Ones to look at. AbFabs will carry on for years and years based on Non Flabby Ones going while The Flabby Ones eat a burger and wobble around the outside just wishing they could be in there.

X X X BDCAW X X X "

that’s an amazing reply! Top marks indeed

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

[Removed by poster at 02/09/19 15:28:11]

Brutal.

X X X BDCAW X X X

that’s an amazing reply! Top marks indeed "

Boo! Replied on wrong profile. So had to delete but, I thank you, kind Sir.

Lancs

You just need to shape up. Sex clubs with flabby, silent wanking men are offputting and keep many women away. If you went to a car show you wouldn't admire some clapped out old banger. Keep your bodies in shape men, make some convo and you might get somewhere. I stayed 5 minutes and went home. It was just too seedy.

york

"You just need to shape up. Sex clubs with flabby, silent wanking men are offputting and keep many women away. If you went to a car show you wouldn't admire some clapped out old banger. Keep your bodies in shape men, make some convo and you might get somewhere. I stayed 5 minutes and went home. It was just too seedy."
Maybe some people go for the older classic car

Kestrels and Abfabs has always been about being yourself. Everyone comes for the same reason, to chill, have fun and meet interesting people you click with. All shapes and all sizes.

People who fat shame, slam people’s bodies, you know what go somewhere else where you can parade round all night like a peacock and not enjoy yourself.

"You just need to shape up. Sex clubs with flabby, silent wanking men are offputting and keep many women away. If you went to a car show you wouldn't admire some clapped out old banger. Keep your bodies in shape men, make some convo and you might get somewhere. I stayed 5 minutes and went home. It was just too seedy."

So it's just flabby out of shape men you object to?

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

This thread has actually helped making a decision to go or not.

Tbh it sounds like it's not finished yet don't want to pay entry fees if hotub not even working,garden sheds and a pool table sounds pretty tacky.

And as for fat guys, well the weight isn't an issue it's more lack of etiquette and social skills that is.

Creepy guys standing silently wanking not saying a word or pushy guy's are a huge turn off.

Sorry but as a fem and a couple it's mostly (not always) guy's who ruin the fun by having no respect or the ability to strike up a conversation.

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

"You just need to shape up. Sex clubs with flabby, silent wanking men are offputting and keep many women away. If you went to a car show you wouldn't admire some clapped out old banger. Keep your bodies in shape men, make some convo and you might get somewhere. I stayed 5 minutes and went home. It was just too seedy. Maybe some people go for the older classic car "

Isn’t this just voyeurism? I get turned on by watching couples have sex. And some couples like people watching. What’s the issue? This is a swingers club. If you don’t like it, umm maybe use the private rooms or just have sex at home.

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

I feel somebody should point out that if we just read the negative reviews and not comment on then we will see them less.

Ie. One negative seems to get numerous responses leading to escalation of it.

On the site reviews post we couldnt reply and the positive reviews overwhelm the negative ones.

In my opinion this is a good club which will grow.

By *rientaldazMan  over a year ago

NorthWest

what is the difference between kestrels and abfabs? thinking of visiting wednesday for the first time as im in the area

Abfabs is evening and kestrels is day time

Thought I’d offer my 2 pence. I’ve been a couple of times recently. Once on a Friday (as guy) and more recently last sat with a gorgeous lady friend of mine. Both times had a great time. On the Friday I went a few weeks back there was an awful lot of single guys, it would have been better if that number had been better controlled however I still had a good time. Last Saturday was a lot of fun, lots of nice attractive couples having a lot of fun especially the cinema room. As been touched on before it is a working progress. Once the hot tubs are working then it will add massively to the experience there.

Also I don’t think the dance floor room doesn’t quite work as nobody was in there either night? This space could be better utilised, maybe a few beds and turn it into an orgy room?

London

Always enjoyed visits to abfabs and apparently the hot tubs are now working

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"Always enjoyed visits to abfabs and apparently the hot tubs are now working "

Oh excellent - I’ll be there in 11 hours

Reading

"Nowadays you have to love and want everyone. You can not say that some sort of people is just not your cup of tea. Or you will speak true and be hated by all those who do not mach you

Sad true.

You guys are too none flabby for me. Not my cup of tea. Take your boney, none flabby bodies elsewhere.

Don't get offended. Don't hate me...I'm just speaking my truth.

*waddles off to eat cake* "

And you just confirmed our words.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Re flabby men... I'm certainly one of those. It perfectly fine not to be into me and my ilk... But no need to be rude about people.

Abfabs... I've only been to the new club once, and that was back in July. The place is clearly different to the old club while striving to be familiar too. I loved the pool, if anything better than the old one. The dungeon area needed work but the upstairs social and play areas are nice. The cabins are open with no roof so you can hear the people inside (or outside, if you are in) which some people don't like.

Staff were welcoming with a familiar face on reception. Nice showers. I had the impression that suey a little more work it will be great.

London

Good night here with people of all shapes and sizes. The pool is lovely and made some new friends

Friday night at abfabs was a really good night. The hot tubs are still not licensed which is a pity but the club was quite busy and I think generally had a good atmosphere. Having chatted to someone on here prior to arrival I spent the evening with them, and whilst playing in the cinema together found that the single men were quite pushy and hands were going in repeatedly even when moved away time and again, and they were really mauling her boobs! That aside it was a lot of fun, only briefly used the pool having sat chatting for a time. A couple played a little bit in the lounge area, and a lot of people played pool which does seem a little incongruous - we played in one of the cabins later and you could hear the sound of balls being sunk (on the pool table!) which felt a little strange. Changing rooms did have a bad smell in them - drains? Staff were efficient and friendly.

It is clearly a work in progress, but worth staying with as it irons out the wrinkles and the client base builds back up.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just to clarify, mods only act or step in if forum rules are broken. Don't attack mods just because you don't like something that has been said that isn't against forum rules

London

"Always enjoyed visits to abfabs and apparently the hot tubs are now working "

My apologies, they are installed but not yet in use

Hope London Hotwife couple can read this - I went to abfabs last night and had a great time with good friends - I LIKE the venue believe it or not! Didn’t have a great deal of trouble with unwanted hands - I just usually tell them to go away and it works.

The playrooms next to the hot tubs are very good, I got to inspect one intimately and we got chatting to a good mix of people who were all very friendly.

I’m not understanding the hate that some ppl are giving out to this club. Personally - I like it, I like the staff, and I like the facilities. May you go from strength to strength.

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

I like the pool table - I’ve played naked pool a few times on Wednesday evenings!

I’m told my ball potting ability is improving!

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

"Hope London Hotwife couple can read this - I went to abfabs last night and had a great time with good friends - I LIKE the venue believe it or not! Didn’t have a great deal of trouble with unwanted hands - I just usually tell them to go away and it works.

The playrooms next to the hot tubs are very good, I got to inspect one intimately and we got chatting to a good mix of people who were all very friendly.

I’m not understanding the hate that some ppl are giving out to this club. Personally - I like it, I like the staff, and I like the facilities. May you go from strength to strength. "

I'm not sure which is more off putting. The negative reviews or the nature of many of the responses to them. Either way I can't believe other than those contributing to this thread anyone reading it is inspired to attend

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Hope London Hotwife couple can read this - I went to abfabs last night and had a great time with good friends - I LIKE the venue believe it or not! Didn’t have a great deal of trouble with unwanted hands - I just usually tell them to go away and it works.

I’m not understanding the hate that some ppl are giving out to this club. Personally - I like it, I like the staff, and I like the facilities. May you go from strength to strength. "

As a few have said it seemed it was a rush job to open. When I went workmen kept walking by looking into the pool area. Also there seems to be the old workman adage of don't worry it will be done by tomorrow with those hot tubs. 5 weeks ago ppl are saying next week. I went two weeks ago and they were still saying same shit. Also needs a bit of outside space but due to proximity of other buildings that seems impossible.

Tbh it was a big disappointment.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I have been a few times now.It will be transformed when the hot tubs are open and the changing room smell problem eliminated.Having said that any club is only as good as the staff and the members make it and the staff here are friendly and chatty. Go and see for yourself

"I have been a few times now.It will be transformed when the hot tubs are open and the changing room smell problem eliminated.Having said that any club is only as good as the staff and the members make it and the staff here are friendly and chatty. Go and see for yourself "

What makes you think a hot tub will transform the venue. No play will be allowed in them due to licensing restrictions. Although the management will probably turn a blind eye in the same way they do with the pool, that is until the council turn up because they have been reported. I do wonder if the delay is due to the local license office already have information based on the fact that the terms of the license pertaining to no sexual contact in the pool is regularly being broken and the management and staff allow it to continue.

Hadley Wood

"I have been a few times now.It will be transformed when the hot tubs are open and the changing room smell problem eliminated.Having said that any club is only as good as the staff and the members make it and the staff here are friendly and chatty. Go and see for yourself "

London

I do wonder if any of the other clubs have such vociferous detractors on the forums. Any opinion is valid, but to be constantly repeating it seems counterproductive

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

We like the club, been a few times and had fun and enjoyed the place...not sure about the amount of criticism it gets...we go to several other clubs and they all have something we don't like about them but the good points outweigh the bad as a rule.....

By *oupledelightCouple  over a year ago

staines

We went last week and had a great time. There was a good mix of people and the atmosphere was relaxed and there was a fair bit of play.

Yes it will be better with hot tubs and there are things to improve but we liked it and had a great time.

We also enjoy kestrels in the day from time to time.

Always good to visit somewhere and make your own mind up we find

By *asiskoCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

We went there twice and on both times we found the same person behind the bar and doing other duties very very badly mannered.we made a comment and he became even more rude.

We will never be going back and was left with a bitter taste there are a lot better clubs around that the host know how to treat their customers .

"We like the club, been a few times and had fun and enjoyed the place...not sure about the amount of criticism it gets...we go to several other clubs and they all have something we don't like about them but the good points outweigh the bad as a rule....."

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I have been a few times now.It will be transformed when the hot tubs are open and the changing room smell problem eliminated.Having said that any club is only as good as the staff and the members make it and the staff here are friendly and chatty. Go and see for yourself

What makes you think a hot tub will transform the venue. No play will be allowed in them due to licensing restrictions. Although the management will probably turn a blind eye in the same way they do with the pool, that is until the council turn up because they have been reported. I do wonder if the delay is due to the local license office already have information based on the fact that the terms of the license pertaining to no sexual contact in the pool is regularly being broken and the management and staff allow it to continue.

"

I don't know how experienced you are regarding your comment as you are lurking behind a hidden profile. A club does not need to have people playing in a hot tub to make it sucessful. Hot tubs are for enjoying the hot tub functionality and chatting to other members. Yours is a narrow view of what clubs are about .

Hadley Wood

"I have been a few times now.It will be transformed when the hot tubs are open and the changing room smell problem eliminated.Having said that any club is only as good as the staff and the members make it and the staff here are friendly and chatty. Go and see for yourself

I don't know how experienced you are regarding your comment as you are lurking behind a hidden profile. A club does not need to have people playing in a hot tub to make it sucessful. Hot tubs are for enjoying the hot tub functionality and chatting to other members. Yours is a narrow view of what clubs are about . "

"I do wonder if any of the other clubs have such vociferous detractors on the forums. Any opinion is valid, but to be constantly repeating it seems counterproductive "

Turn the question around. Why do some people feel the need to defend a club that is obviously substandard and operating below par, apart from the fact that it's there. It's existence appears to be the only thing going for it and quite honestly that isn't enough.

"Turn the question around. Why do some people feel the need to defend a club that is obviously substandard and operating below par, apart from the fact that it's there. It's existence appears to be the only thing going for it and quite honestly that isn't enough."

Simple then isn’t it. Don’t go, and go grace another club with your presence, I’m

Sure they’ll be much more appreciative.

By *oute69 wsmWoman  over a year ago

Weston super mare

Can the owner please contact me asap

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"Turn the question around. Why do some people feel the need to defend a club that is obviously substandard and operating below par, apart from the fact that it's there. It's existence appears to be the only thing going for it and quite honestly that isn't enough."

You have your opinion to which you are entitled, even though it is biased and wrong. On Wednesday evening I took a friend to Abfabs who had never been to a swinging club before. She loved the pool and atmosphere and is looking forward to going back when the hot tubs are in. I asked her to look at the critical reviews on the forum, She did and did not recognise the criticisms of Abfabs in the threads.

For completeness we will be visiting Eurekas and OH, but again both those clubs have their detractors and champions. Which is fine, but people should fair in their reviews.

By *ertsRobMan  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

Very odd that several of the detractors have hidden profiles????

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

After I had posted a previous review we again visited Kestels / Abafabs over the bank holiday weekend. As usual the staff were great and the pool was fab, and of course the single guys were there in force.

Sadly, everywhere we went we were constantly followed, in both the cinema and playroom it became impossible to play without being subjected to a batch of cocks being waved at you – at one stage we were on the swing in the playroom and within a minute of being in there we were overwhelmed by at least a dozen single guys who had piled into the room - sadly some of the guys had body odour problems, there were smokers amongst them who absolutely wreaked of stale smoke, and as we had gone into the evening Abfabs session there were guys who were fully dressed but just standing there with their cocks out! We just got up and left.

I would say there were at least 10 to 12 other couples in the club but most had disappeared to the private rooms to have some fun – speaking to another couple they said they had gone into a private room to get away from the single guys – and we were now doing the same.

So last Sunday I suggested to my wife about having an afternoon at Kestrels and to my surprise she said no! (she loves the place) Why? I asked, “because I am not in the mood to fend off the single guys” she replied. – and this Sunday is no different - so for us it has become a problem.

Now let me be clear, we prefer clubs that let in single guys, we prefer to go to clubs on days and nights when single guys are invited – the problem here is that there are just too many of them. In a way I can sympathise with them (well the ones who take care of personal hygiene!), they pay £50 to get in only to find they are competing with a large group of other guys, and a sort of pack mentality seems to kick in. And I can sympathise with the club, this is a new business venture with a huge investment and they need the income – but in my opinion this situation needs to be managed by them. One suggestion, maybe a couples only area or couples only playroom – the place is certainly big enough to accommodate this.

We love this club as we did the old one, but our decision to attend is being affected by the disproportional ratio between single guys and couples. We will of course attend again, but if we start to feel uncomfortable, followed or forced into a private room on our own – then we might as well stay at home!

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"After I had posted a previous review we again visited Kestels / Abafabs over the bank holiday weekend. As usual the staff were great and the pool was fab, and of course the single guys were there in force.

Sadly, everywhere we went we were constantly followed, in both the cinema and playroom it became impossible to play without being subjected to a batch of cocks being waved at you – at one stage we were on the swing in the playroom and within a minute of being in there we were overwhelmed by at least a dozen single guys who had piled into the room - sadly some of the guys had body odour problems, there were smokers amongst them who absolutely wreaked of stale smoke, and as we had gone into the evening Abfabs session there were guys who were fully dressed but just standing there with their cocks out! We just got up and left.

I would say there were at least 10 to 12 other couples in the club but most had disappeared to the private rooms to have some fun – speaking to another couple they said they had gone into a private room to get away from the single guys – and we were now doing the same.

So last Sunday I suggested to my wife about having an afternoon at Kestrels and to my surprise she said no! (she loves the place) Why? I asked, “because I am not in the mood to fend off the single guys” she replied. – and this Sunday is no different - so for us it has become a problem.

Now let me be clear, we prefer clubs that let in single guys, we prefer to go to clubs on days and nights when single guys are invited – the problem here is that there are just too many of them. In a way I can sympathise with them (well the ones who take care of personal hygiene!), they pay £50 to get in only to find they are competing with a large group of other guys, and a sort of pack mentality seems to kick in. And I can sympathise with the club, this is a new business venture with a huge investment and they need the income – but in my opinion this situation needs to be managed by them. One suggestion, maybe a couples only area or couples only playroom – the place is certainly big enough to accommodate this.

We love this club as we did the old one, but our decision to attend is being affected by the disproportional ratio between single guys and couples. We will of course attend again, but if we start to feel uncomfortable, followed or forced into a private room on our own – then we might as well stay at home!

"

Sounds like an excellent idea to have an area where guys on their own are not permitted, especially as the new venue sounds big enough to accommodate it.

This is done very well at Eureka with an indoor room as well as a roped off area outside on the lower field. If I owned a club and it had the space, that's exactly what I'd do.

Sorry to hear idiots who don't know how to behave spoiled your enjoyment. As you rightly say, that is the bane of single guys who do!

By *he naughty pairCouple  over a year ago

Bicester

I've held out on commeting on here but cannot any longer.

Sure this isn't abfab as we all knew it, not many places will ever come close to that either.

We have been twice now and enjoyed both times (to an extent)

First time the place had only been open a month and we were impressed with it sure lots was still to be done but you could feel the potential.

We went again in Saturday and had a great time, the cinema was fun most of the night and so were other areas, the only criticism I can think of is the dance area is a waste. People are crying out of an orgy space surely this would be an ideal location maybe spilt the room to fit a bit more in maybe even move the dungeon equipment there and turn that space into a dance area.

Having not been on a Friday I cannot say too much about the ratios, but I know they try to limit guys based on couples/ladies but I feel an issue is when people book but change their minds, so let's say it's 2 men per lady if 20 book that could be 40 men get in if then 10 of the ladies/couples don't turn up then the ratio is messed up. Imagine if the staff had to eject men because there were more than a 2:1 ratio, I'm sure there would be a lot of disgruntled people on here.

london

"I've held out on commeting on here but cannot any longer.

Sure this isn't abfab as we all knew it, not many places will ever come close to that either.

First time the place had only been open a month and we were impressed with it sure lots was still to be done but you could feel the potential.

We went again in Saturday and had a great time, the cinema was fun most of the night and so were other areas, the only criticism I can think of is the dance area is a waste. People are crying out of an orgy space surely this would be an ideal location maybe spilt the room to fit a bit more in maybe even move the dungeon equipment there and turn that space into a dance area.

Having not been on a Friday I cannot say too much about the ratios, but I know they try to limit guys based on couples/ladies but I feel an issue is when people book but change their minds, so let's say it's 2 men per lady if 20 book that could be 40 men get in if then 10 of the ladies/couples don't turn up then the ratio is messed up. Imagine if the staff had to eject men because there were more than a 2:1 ratio, I'm sure there would be a lot of disgruntled people on here. "

Other clubs do manage to restrict numbers. It does depend on a willingness of the owners to turn away high paying single guys. Long term though it’s worth it, you’ll get more couples and single women which will enable you to allow in more (well behaved) guys. I’m not going back to abFabs, not because of the cost but because of the surfeit of guys. It’s a paradox, guys don’t want to visit a club with too many guys. Restrict the numbers and guys will have to learn to book early, also the club needs to make sure the guys are registered and their behaviour is monitored. Everyone wins in the long term. (Mind you I’m not the person trying to balance the books so I have some sympathy)

"After I had posted a previous review we again visited Kestels / Abafabs over the bank holiday weekend. As usual the staff were great and the pool was fab, and of course the single guys were there in force.

Sounds like an excellent idea to have an area where guys on their own are not permitted, especially as the new venue sounds big enough to accommodate it.

This is done very well at Eureka with an indoor room as well as a roped off area outside on the lower field. If I owned a club and it had the space, that's exactly what I'd do.

Sorry to hear idiots who don't know how to behave spoiled your enjoyment. As you rightly say, that is the bane of single guys who do! "

I agree way too many single guys! It just spoils everything! I really do hope they have an area just for couples! Me and a lady friend will ne at abfabs tonight and the only thing we dread is the wanking zombies that follow couples around

Goodlooking guy with a sixpack here ...and i find your comment really disgusting! And i would look in the mirror darling you aint exactly love island material

"I agree way too many single guys! It just spoils everything! I really do hope they have an area just for couples! Me and a lady friend will ne at abfabs tonight and the only thing we dread is the wanking zombies that follow couples around "

This is why they have couples only and single ladies night on Saturday for people who do not want wanking guys.

"You just need to shape up. Sex clubs with flabby, silent wanking men are offputting and keep many women away. If you went to a car show you wouldn't admire some clapped out old banger. Keep your bodies in shape men, make some convo and you might get somewhere. I stayed 5 minutes and went home. It was just too seedy.

Goodlooking guy with a sixpack here ...and i find your comment really disgusting! And i would look in the mirror darling you aint exactly love island material "

perfect response!

"I agree way too many single guys! It just spoils everything! I really do hope they have an area just for couples! Me and a lady friend will ne at abfabs tonight and the only thing we dread is the wanking zombies that follow couples around

This is why they have couples only and single ladies night on Saturday for people who do not want wanking guys. "

Yes they have couples only nights but i dont see the men in couples following other couples around wanking! It even puts off the single guys! No single guy wants to go to go to a ckub with a mad ratio of 10 guys to 1 couple

"I agree way too many single guys! It just spoils everything! I really do hope they have an area just for couples! Me and a lady friend will ne at abfabs tonight and the only thing we dread is the wanking zombies that follow couples around

This is why they have couples only and single ladies night on Saturday for people who do not want wanking guys.

Yes they have couples only nights but i dont see the men in couples following other couples around wanking! It even puts off the single guys! No single guy wants to go to go to a ckub with a mad ratio of 10 guys to 1 couple "

We like both nights to be fair. But if it’s too much we say no thanks leave us be and they do. Even if we have played as group fun we need a break so we will say leave us be.

Be clear and if you have a persistent pest report him to staff.

Yes they have couples only nights but i dont see the men in couples following other couples around wanking! It even puts off the single guys! No single guy wants to go to go to a ckub with a mad ratio of 10 guys to 1 couple

We like both nights to be fair. But if it’s too much we say no thanks leave us be and they do. Even if we have played as group fun we need a break so we will say leave us be.

Be clear and if you have a persistent pest report him to staff. "

I prefer the single guy nights tbh

London

I prefer the single guy nights tbh "

Yes you do

I prefer the single guy nights tbh "

By *ayandreamCouple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

We went last night our first time on a Friday and we had a great night, the place is improving all the time and the guys behaved better last night than in the old club. Our third time there and the club is starting to evolve. You need to give this place a chance as it will take time to be 100%. People need to go more than once to notice the little improvements. It wont be like the old club just yet as that was established and this place is only just starting, trust me we have been to places far worse than this.

St Neots

"We went last night our first time on a Friday and we had a great night, the place is improving all the time and the guys behaved better last night than in the old club. Our third time there and the club is starting to evolve. You need to give this place a chance as it will take time to be 100%. People need to go more than once to notice the little improvements. It wont be like the old club just yet as that was established and this place is only just starting, trust me we have been to places far worse than this. "

By *arl 50Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

Phoenix From The Flames

I Went to the opening night and have been back on 2 separate occasions now, it's a working progress and I think once completed, it will be back to the old Abfabs/Kestrels apart from no outside areas it doesn't make any difference in my book, I believe it's the people that makes clubs so keep your negative views to yourself suggest you use another club to grace your presents

Can't Wait For My Next Visit

By *asiskoCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

When you have staff that was so rude then no we will not keep our opinion to ourself .

We will never be going back and will be happy to grace our presents in clubs where you are treated as you treat others .

When you have staff that was so rude then no we will not keep our opinion to ourself .

We will never be going back and will be happy to grace our presents in clubs where you are treated as you treat others .

That’s a shame to hear as we always find them polite and efficient

london

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 16:32:06]

london

Guess the club I was attending last night.

Description........

Too many males.

Unclean

Nasty smell

Lazy staff

DO YOU NEED ANY MORE HINTS

By *ayandreamCouple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

Not sure where Peter went the staff were very friendly and the place is not dirty at all. Not sure if this guy is truly genuine one verification in over two years doesn't account for much.

london

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 17:12:18]

I have been there at fabs once and I love it . One thing I notice each time I been in the bar asking for drinks I pay 4diferents price for the same drinks.

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 18:32:00]

"Guess the club I was attending last night.

Description........

Too many males.

Unclean

Nasty smell

Lazy staff

DO YOU NEED ANY MORE HINTS"

Why are you chatting utter breeze? There were many couples there! And not overun by males at all? It's clean not unclean! Only place that used to smell was the locker rooms! And the staff are not lazy! They work damn hard! Seems you are bitter cause you got no action last night lol

Canford Cliffs

"I've held out on commeting on here but cannot any longer.

Having not been on a Friday I cannot say too much about the ratios, but I know they try to limit guys based on couples/ladies but I feel an issue is when people book but change their minds, so let's say it's 2 men per lady if 20 book that could be 40 men get in if then 10 of the ladies/couples don't turn up then the ratio is messed up. Imagine if the staff had to eject men because there were more than a 2:1 ratio, I'm sure there would be a lot of disgruntled people on here. "

At the end of the day I think it's fair to say that single guys probably make up a fair percentage of the running costs of a club. I'm not condoning having loads of them because that doesnt make for a good time for anyone, but they subsidise the place for couples and single women.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I never went to the original Abfabs, but maybe I'm missing something, but the new one is saw getting some hate on here like when Sneakers bar change from Marathon, it seems ok place so far, rough round the edges yeah but I'm sure all clubs when opening were the same.

london

Had a guy that posted here using my sloppy seconds here that’s night hope you enjoyed as I had action,but just to many menopausal ladies tripping over there ankle warmers for me and not into charity work in my free time.

london

Yeah you could describe the club I attended as rough around the edges like a open can of old beans if your being polite

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yeah you could describe the club I attended as rough around the edges like a open can of old beans if your being polite"

See you there next week then.

london

Yeah I know I’ll be at a club again bring some air fresheners, a bucket,mop and bleach.if it’s the same club as your thinking

By *eliciousPleasureCouple  over a year ago

Rickmansworth (Near Watford)

We went to Abfabs on Friday night (20th September). The place had about 30- 40 couples attending and about 20 guys, we were surprised with the lack of single guys and reading back through these posts, maybe the single guys have not bothered attending as they were alot in last couple of weeks (this works for us, as there was a great balance of people last night and the quality of single guys was better.)

The club was spotless and clean, didn’t smell at all. The pool table and football table have been moved to the nightclub room to the side and new leather sofas have been put into the room to break up the huge area, which works well. The lighting has also been changed in the lounge area the blue is so much better than the red!!! , giving it more atmosphere. The nightclub rooms lights could be more dimmer to create even more atmosphere in there. We loved the new play areas in the new jacuzzi area, (four new lockable play rooms) in addition to the already 3 existing ones on the ground floor and the cabins upstairs. The dungeons areas windows have had blinds put on them to dim the dungeon area more and there are a variety of swings, cages and a George cross as well as other apparatus..

We were told the licence for the jacuzzis should be with them in the next week, that will be a game changer for the club.. three new jacuzzis in the new jacuzzi area and another jacuzzi in the swimming pool, we can’t wait!!! We enjoy this club and it is going from strength to strength. Make a visit and make up your own minds, don’t listen to the haters, they always have their own motives.! We are looking forward to partying here more and the club getting better and better.. it is the biggest club, best facilities, best pool, and soon many jacuzzis and other facilities with great staff as well. They do need to work in their website and digital marketing but that will we suspect come in time xx

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I went last night (Friday 20th) to the new venue for the 1st time. The staff were excellent, friendly helpful, got the tour of the club. It was really big, a lot of space and potential for so much more.

I will say that the locker rooms did have a drainage problem that had a smell confined to the locker area but the rest of the club was fine. I'm sure that this is an issue they are working on

I liked that they had a bar and I was totally fine with the prices, saves me having to lug a bottle on my way to the club.

I enjoyed the cinema room, the private room by the jaccuzi and the swimming pool.

There were a mixed crowd which I didn't mind, I like the company of single guys however I wasn't too keen on most that attended last night.

A suggestion: Perhaps the dance floor could actually host a big orgy bed? Have the single guys go no further than the sofas to watch unless invited to participate?

The cinema is great but the dungeon could potentially do better in a dark large space like that? It would certainly attract more of the kinky fetish crowd (if you hosted events like that) and more room to add equipment.

Having been to other clubs and hosted my own events (supporting another London club) as well as mansion parties I really like this club and want it to succeed as with any club in this scene. It has a lot of potential and would love to see more marketing on their events to promote it. It will get there. People need to be patient and realise that constructive criticism is what this place needs to improve and give the best back to their customers.

I'll be back for sure x

Another fabulous evening at our little place of heaven. Love the new playroom by the hot tubs the orgy room was fabulous indeed. The dance floor improvements adding the pool table and nice sofas makes the room much more welcoming. Staff are fabulous as usual and all except a couple of the guys were very respectful indeed. Had a naughty evening indeed

Canford Cliffs

"Yeah you could describe the club I attended as rough around the edges like a open can of old beans if your being polite"

Nothing nullifies the effect of trying to be erudite than not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 22:29:22]

By *oupledelightCouple  over a year ago

staines

[Removed by poster at 22/09/19 07:47:47]