FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The attic Derby, couples only night?

The attic Derby, couples only night?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Nm19 OP   Couple  over a year ago

notts

Hi all, looking for opinions on the above please, would be interested in trying the attic but unsure if there is a couples only night? We usually go to LC in Sheffield on couples night as we are new to the scene and not looking for males. We don’t get very often and when we do it’s mainly to watch and be watched and have a great time. The Mrs has reservations about attending a club when single males are permitted, it has taken quite some time to build up her self confidence to get to the stage we are at and don’t want over confident pushy males to undo the steps so far.

Not trying to taint all guys with the same brush but having attended a single guys night I have some experience of clubs when a lot of single guys are in.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

From looking at their website is seems that only Wednesday evenings are couples and single ladies, plus some afternoons.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

The attic does not have a couples only night. But they do try and balance the single guy numbers and they do have a lot of security on that do look after you. So the single guys a very well behaved. But of course I am a single guy saying that . I'd say give it a go but if your really not sure, then I'd say go north to quest or Pandoras in Leeds as they do have couple only nights.

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

No cpls night at the attic x tried before did not get off the ground xx but they do make sure not over run by single guys

notts

Thanks all, looks like we’ll stick to LC for now and look into other clubs that do a couples night

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Thanks all, looks like we’ll stick to LC for now and look into other clubs that do a couples night "

We were a bit unsure about there being single guys until we went. Love LC but The Attic is great too.

We have never had any problems with the single guys at The Attic.

Our take on clubs is to try yourself, as everyone will have a different perspective and preference.

Nita

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sont write the attic off just yet as though they dont do a couples only night, the single guys are completely respectful and staff are always around to monitor anyone who may step out of line. They dont allow single guys in if they're too d*unk and watch for anyone who may be too d*unk whilst in the club. They're are couple only rooms with a mirror where you can be watched and single men will NOT break this rule. The attic is a fantastic place to meet new people I'd highly suggest at least giving it a try first x

By *appyman25402 peanutsMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Why not try Chams. It is couple only on a Saturday night there. It is £35 to get in plus membership.

I go to both these clubs with my friends and as a couple I would say that Chams is the best in my opinion.

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’ve always thought it might be a good idea maybe one Friday and Saturday a month to have it so only couples can only use the club area beyond the changing rooms, the club is plenty big enough for this, people could enjoy best of both worlds then, perhaps encourage some couples that are put off by single guys, personally they don’t bother us, but have spoken to many that won’t come to the attic for this reason.

notts

Still on the look out for somewhere to try, thanks for the input everyone. We were hoping to go to LC on 14/9 but as they are closed for refurb/repairs we can’t go there, we don’t get many kid free opportunities and don’t want to miss a chance for a night out so we may dip our toe somewhere else...

Leeds

"I’ve always thought it might be a good idea maybe one Friday and Saturday a month to have it so only couples can only use the club area beyond the changing rooms, the club is plenty big enough for this, people could enjoy best of both worlds then, perhaps encourage some couples that are put off by single guys, personally they don’t bother us, but have spoken to many that won’t come to the attic for this reason."

So you are suggesting single men pay to get into the club but can't play?

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Chams is couples only on a Saturday after 7pm

Nottingham

Not at all, far from it, they’d still have almost half the club (the cinema, jacuzzi, two social areas and nine other rooms) to meet and play with whom they like (including couples). This would then also allow couples to have there own area once a month to meet without guys being there, leaving the club to still keep some of the revenue from guys too.

Leeds

"Not at all, far from it, they’d still have almost half the club (the cinema, jacuzzi, two social areas and nine other rooms) to meet and play with whom they like (including couples). This would then also allow couples to have there own area once a month to meet without guys being there, leaving the club to still keep some of the revenue from guys too."

I didnt realise the layout of the club. Seems a good idea.

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

"I’ve always thought it might be a good idea maybe one Friday and Saturday a month to have it so only couples can only use the club area beyond the changing rooms, the club is plenty big enough for this, people could enjoy best of both worlds then, perhaps encourage some couples that are put off by single guys, personally they don’t bother us, but have spoken to many that won’t come to the attic for this reason."

This was suggested when a fetish group wanted to attend on one of the quieter saturday nights earlier this year,same plan,same part of the club to be off bounds to non bdsm customers,it caused uproar in the forum,single fems and couples mainly saying they would of paid entrance but can't go in a third of the club,sod it then we aint going that night.the club seems damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Nottingham

You really can’t please everyone lol

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

The attic is very popular with single men and thus those looking for single guys. Its only really does main club nights at the weekend. As many clubs do couples night on a Saturday I don't think the market needs another one on a Saturday. I'm not convinced that a couples night would go down well at the attic? And if there was to be one it should probably be on an additional week night when the club is not normally open. I think the attic know their market. Plus there are plenty of other clubs that do very good couples night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now thats no fun lol

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 09/09/19 17:07:01]

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We're fairly regular at The Attic, and we don't feel they need a couples only night, as the club is huge - so single men help fill it - they can't follow ladies/couples around (unlike in certain clubs), there are lots of staff around watching out for us all and they limit the number of single men on most nights.

» Add a new message to this topic