FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Sol Acapali, Tenerife

Club Sol Acapali, Tenerife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and the Butterfly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

We're off to Puerto de la Cruz at the end of September and see there is a club there, Sol Acapali. Do any of you lovely people on here know what it's like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lanzarote

We’ve been there a couple of times , a Wednesday and a Friday. We were the only couple there, and a few single males.Small bar, big playroom .We made our own fun and put on a good show for everyone!! The owner and his partner are a funny couple, they say it’s busy on Saturdays. It’s worth going for a look!

By * and the Butterfly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

Thanks for that info. We fly in on a Friday so will check it out on Saturday maybe. What sort of dress code is it?

By *arsvelleMan  over a year ago

clonmel

I was there last week but wasent able to find a club

Lovely beaches there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No don't bother going! We were there once and made a big post about our experience the next day. By far the worst club we have ever been in our lives both in and out of the scene.

Went on a couples night and it was full of single men the owners haven't got a clue what a swinger club is there was people smoking inside the club despite being illegal in Spain. Hated it from the very first minute and for some reason the owner put far more alcohol in my girlfriend's drink than in mine which made us quite suspicious. We didn't even finished our drinks and left straight away.

You would be better off having a vanilla night or going to the club on the south.

Honestly don't loose your time with that shithole.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/851287

This is our post after visiting that place.

Hope this helps!

C and I xx

» Add a new message to this topic