FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Frisky Friday at the VA 22/11

Frisky Friday at the VA 22/11

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ambsLad2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

My other half is going for a girlie weekend on the 22/11 and I'd quite like to have some fun while she is away. Last time, I was lucky enough to attend the Bi Night at the VA which was out of this world. I couldn't persuade the group to go a fortnight later so I could go again, so I was wondering what a Frisky Friday at the VA is like? Could anyone shed some light on it for me please? Many thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"My other half is going for a girlie weekend on the 22/11 and I'd quite like to have some fun while she is away. Last time, I was lucky enough to attend the Bi Night at the VA which was out of this world. I couldn't persuade the group to go a fortnight later so I could go again, so I was wondering what a Frisky Friday at the VA is like? Could anyone shed some light on it for me please? Many thanks!"

The regular Friday nights at VA's have around 15+ couples, a maximum of 10 single guys and sometimes some single ladies too. Although it's currently listed as a Frisky Friday party, special nights are being added so keep an eye out for any changes.

Peterborough

"The regular Friday nights at VA's have around 15+ couples, a maximum of 10 single guys and sometimes some single ladies too. Although it's currently listed as a Frisky Friday party, special nights are being added so keep an eye out for any changes."

I will do - many thanks. Getting my name down now seems like a good move....!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello. Me and my girlfriend are looking to attend this friday (her first delve into the swinging scene) are there any rooms left please? Also can we just show up and do the relevant paperwork, ID etc on the night or do I need to register us before hand.

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry. It ok, all sorted room booked.

Peterborough

I'm on the list - yay!

Just so I don't make a complete tit of myself, is it like the Bi Nights where you turn up, get your kit off and then have some respectful fun? I hung around a little too long at the bar at the Bi Night and possibly missed some action (I still had way more than I could have dreamed of though!)

» Add a new message to this topic