FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Average age at a club

Average age at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner and I are looking to visit VA, but we’re worried that it’s going to be entirely full of 40+ year old couples. we’re open to experiment but would also like some people a little closer to our age, is this the case here? Or can you recommend anywhere else?

Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngelsbyname88Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Try fever parties in London le boudoir in London , 666 parties also!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"My partner and I are looking to visit VA, but we’re worried that it’s going to be entirely full of 40+ year old couples. we’re open to experiment but would also like some people a little closer to our age, is this the case here? Or can you recommend anywhere else?

Cheers! "

As part of the staff team at The Vanilla Alternative I can tell you that although we get visitors from the whole age range, over recent times we have been attracting many younger visitors under 40. Obviously the mix changes from night to night but it's certainly not full of guests aged 40+.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

56 I'd say

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Since I started going to clubs about 15 years ago there has been a massive increase in the number of young couples attending.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My partner and I are looking to visit VA, but we’re worried that it’s going to be entirely full of 40+ year old couples. we’re open to experiment but would also like some people a little closer to our age, is this the case here? Or can you recommend anywhere else?

Cheers! "

I’m a regular and I’m 26. I don’t feel that the clientele is too old, definitely not...

» Add a new message to this topic