FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Shhh

Shhh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hostfacial OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham

Hi im wanting to go to club shhhh, but was wondering if theres some answers i can get on what guys usually turn up wearing, and what they wear throughout the evening walking around the club. Do people wear anything in the hot tubs etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky PinguWoman  over a year ago

My Igloo!

Hopefully ppl are naked in a hotub!! Most clubs have a dress code on their website, I've not been to that club but the ones I have been seem to have a pretty smart casual dress down policy, I find the general rule is just be urself and be comfortable..

By *ody and mindMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you

Generally casual in the bar, but mostly people at shhh get naked and walk around in a towel. I’ve seen people wear underwear if that’s more comfortable.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

For men it's usually smart/casual or casual.

After dressing down a towel (they provide) or boxers.

Hot tubs are whatever. Shorts or naked. I usually take a swimsuit but beast go's nude.

Shhh is really chilled with the dress code. As long as you're comfortable they're happy.

By *hostfacial OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham

Thanks alot i may try shhh sometime in the next few weeks, hopefully

By *cared and curiousCouple  over a year ago

Jarrow

"Hi im wanting to go to club shhhh, but was wondering if theres some answers i can get on what guys usually turn up wearing, and what they wear throughout the evening walking around the club. Do people wear anything in the hot tubs etc "

Shh is like most clubs, except the location makes it easy to go after the pub. Most are dressed as they would on a night in the city on arrival... Then in the bar/social area its either as you came or towels/boxers for the guys and the women the same except its lingerie. In the main play areas it's dress down, so no fully clothed men/women/couples. The hot tub is mostly naked, but some do where swimwear. It's a Really friendly place and you will get a newbi walk around by a staff member so they will run though the do's and don'ts. Go and enjoy, be sociable and always ask.

Well that's our opinion anyway.. Lol

By *razyhappyguys04Couple  over a year ago

London.

We are a london couple and visiting south shields on the 7th and 8th which is a Thursday and Friday, what's the best evenings to go , we want to play when we get there, and hopefully meet great people, thanks j,j,,

» Add a new message to this topic