FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Entry Prices

Entry Prices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who feels that it is Single Guys that keep most of these clubs afloat! With there over inflated prices for Guys!

£30 for couple and Single Guys and only £10 for TVs etc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you find it too expensive, go as a TV.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Do a forum search on this subject. It's been discussed to death for years x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just the way it is.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d rather not go than have to wear women’s clothes

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Not exactly expensive for the fun though is it?

"Who feels that it is Single Guys that keep most of these clubs afloat! With there over inflated prices for Guys!

£30 for couple and Single Guys and only £10 for TVs etc"

Single guys also pay for most cpls and single women judging by many profiles on here. If single men stopped being so pathetically desperate clubs would die.

By *ts_me1990Man  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I would pay that all day long some clubs charge £70 for single guys

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Who feels that it is Single Guys that keep most of these clubs afloat! With there over inflated prices for Guys!

Single guys also pay for most cpls and single women judging by many profiles on here. If single men stopped being so pathetically desperate clubs would die."

Why is going to a club desperate... and no clubs wouldn't die. They would go like some clubs already are..and exclude single guys. I get messages often asking for me to go with a guy abroad as they cant get in the clubs there x

Single guys also pay for most cpls and single women judging by many profiles on here. If single men stopped being so pathetically desperate clubs would die.

Why is going to a club desperate... and no clubs wouldn't die. They would go like some clubs already are..and exclude single guys. I get messages often asking for me to go with a guy abroad as they cant get in the clubs there x"

Desperate to agree to pay vastly more than a woman or a couple. How is it even legal in 2019

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Interesting costs I normally see single guys more than couples I was expecting it to say Single Guys £50 in that instance - Whatever we may think it’s just a matter of pay and go or not go

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Oh dear another "woe is me" single guy thread.

Don't go simple.

Obviously plenty other guys prepared to pay the entry fee.

I think its more expensive to deter non genuine people from overfilling the club and driving couples and ladies away, plus its easier than turning guys away at the door if they were to say charge a tenner but have a numbers limit. Just my thoughts on it anyway for what its worth

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

£30 entrance for several hours of music, chance to meet loads of great sexy people, watching others have sex and the possibility of having sex. Obviously the chance to swap details and arrange meet ups in the future.

I am sure guys can spend £30 easily on a meal or a night out with mates. I really can't see the issue.

"I think its more expensive to deter non genuine people from overfilling the club and driving couples and ladies away, plus its easier than turning guys away at the door if they were to say charge a tenner but have a numbers limit. Just my thoughts on it anyway for what its worth"

This ^^

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Why is going to a club desperate... and no clubs wouldn't die. They would go like some clubs already are..and exclude single guys. I get messages often asking for me to go with a guy abroad as they cant get in the clubs there x

Desperate to agree to pay vastly more than a woman or a couple. How is it even legal in 2019"

Because they are private clubs (not sex joints) aimed at swingers

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

£30 entrance for several hours of music, chance to meet loads of great sexy people, watching others have sex and the possibility of having sex. Obviously the chance to swap details and arrange meet ups in the future.

I am sure guys can spend £30 easily on a meal or a night out with mates. I really can't see the issue. "

This

Yes, OP, single men do get charged more than couples or TVs/women. Yet there are still tons of guys in swingers clubs who don't mind paying for the use of facilities (there are usually hot tubs and saunas in clubs). How much is it to go to a spa, just for hot tub/sauna/steam room, without even getting any treatment? And you have no chance of seeing any 'action' in a spa, whereas you probably would in a swingers club. And maybe, just maybe, if you're respectful and chatty enough, you might actually get on in the action?

I have never seen anyone complaining about the prices of spa entries, so why complain about swingers clubs every prices when you can get so much more, potentially?

"Yes, OP, single men do get charged more than couples or TVs/women. Yet there are still tons of guys in swingers clubs who don't mind paying for the use of facilities (there are usually hot tubs and saunas in clubs). How much is it to go to a spa, just for hot tub/sauna/steam room, without even getting any treatment? And you have no chance of seeing any 'action' in a spa, whereas you probably would in a swingers club. And maybe, just maybe, if you're respectful and chatty enough, you might actually get on in the action?

I have never seen anyone complaining about the prices of spa entries, so why complain about swingers clubs every prices when you can get so much more, potentially? "

Main reason ive been to clubs is for the hot tub

By *iraelWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I am sure guys can spend £30 easily on a meal or a night out with mates. I really can't see the issue. "

Exactly this. I think there seem to be too many guys who don’t compare the cost with that of a “normal” night out, and don’t think about the social side of it.

Especially since having the mindset of it being about the social and anything else is a bonus, is then actually the mindset that is more likely to mean you get lucky!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. In London we have two members only clubs where the price is £30 -£40 on a Tuesday between £50 to £80 on a Friday or Saturday night so I would have no problem paying £30.I have paid £50 on a Friday and £70 on a Saturday and I have always had a good time.Yes it maybe is us single guys that keep clubs afloat but we are all adults and it’s something I don’t think will change with regards to the price structure for single guys so I don’t worry about it.This may sound harsh and apologise in advance if anyone is offended but if we don’t like it we don’t have to go after all we are all adults and can make our choices we know what we can and can’t afford.

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

£30 for couple and Single Guys and only £10 for TVs etc. In London we have two members only clubs where the price is £30 -£40 on a Tuesday between £50 to £80 on a Friday or Saturday night so I would have no problem paying £30.I have paid £50 on a Friday and £70 on a Saturday and I have always had a good time.Yes it maybe is us single guys that keep clubs afloat but we are all adults and it’s something I don’t think will change with regards to the price structure for single guys so I don’t worry about it.This may sound harsh and apologise in advance if anyone is offended but if we don’t like it we don’t have to go after all we are all adults and can make our choices we know what we can and can’t afford."

To put in perspective - the cost of the last few entertainment venues I’ve been to,

1, Arsenal home game £145 inc travel (crap result)

2, Harry Potter World £60 inc travel

3, Cursed child show £200 inc travel

The last night out I had with mates cost £90, on the whole i think £50 or under for a singleton is good value....

yes there’s no promises of any play taking place I hear you say, but that’s where the polite effort comes in hand before the event, making contact and chatting to people that have also said they are attending.

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We're happy to pay more as a couple for nights where there are no single guys...

go as a CD leave player at home though

One winter jacket cost $100 at a department store , another winter jacket cost $500 at Gucci.....

Should I go into Gucci and demand they sell me a winter jacket for $100 or go to the department store and buy the jacket for $100?

These threads scream I can’t afford the entry price to a club....

It’s not a good look....

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's dead easy, if there's too many blokes then the couples and ladies won't go. If there's no couples or ladies then the guys won't go. If you put the prices up it will reduce attendance, so price will stop there being as many blokes.

Cal

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We will echo what most have said. It's very simple, most couples are either looking for other couples or single females (we appreciate not all but most), single men therefore are usually surplus to requirements or unwanted by some (we personally have no issue with respectful single guys.)

A swingers club traditionally is for couples to swap, not a pickup point for single guys.. therefore a club wants to keep its core customer happy.. i.e couples. Single females are a prized addition so it stands to reason incentives are made to attract them in the form of lowers costs.

Single males are in the abundance and therefore demand drives up price. Limited spaces are intended to maintain the balance meaning a club can choose to charge more for the privilege of taking one of those spaces.

This type of pricing strategy is universal through numerous industries and even vanilla club life... simple answer is accept it or take a step back and ask if attending clubs is really for you based on the financial investment for a damn good night out..

Most of the clubs I go to rely very heavily on single guys for their income, I’m sure most do. I don’t have an issue with that. A night out at a swing club is still considerably cheaper than going to an average nightclub in a town in the UK. I’m sure it would be lovely if things were cheaper, but it costs a lot of money to run these places and the money needs to come from somewhere. You can always vote with your feet

Pay it or don't simple choice really.

I'm desperate to go to a club but unfortunately I'm deterred to go alone as unsure of how I would be regarded.

In that couples and singles don't seem to want to talk on here let alone face to face in a club.

Just my opinion %)

"Pay it or don't simple choice really.

I'm desperate to go to a club but unfortunately I'm deterred to go alone as unsure of how I would be regarded.

In that couples and singles don't seem to want to talk on here let alone face to face in a club.

Just my opinion %) "

Pick the right club and couples will talk to you no problem, it's more like a semi naked social in clubs. We always chat with single guys at the bar (although we do say we aren't looking to play) although we dont chat on fab with them. Sam goes as a single male when I'm working or away and does say the dynamic is very different but the same rules apply, polite and courteous without expectation and you'll have a great time.

"Pay it or don't simple choice really.

Just my opinion %)

Pick the right club and couples will talk to you no problem, it's more like a semi naked social in clubs. We always chat with single guys at the bar (although we do say we aren't looking to play) although we dont chat on fab with them. Sam goes as a single male when I'm working or away and does say the dynamic is very different but the same rules apply, polite and courteous without expectation and you'll have a great time."

Thanks for the heads up. I'm always polite respectful and courteous.

Just need to find someone to go with for my first visit

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We've joked about clubs paying us because at times we've been treated like the entertainment but we're never serious! Clubs need to keep their numbers balanced and since men number everyone else, it's one way to do it.

They also need to make sure to draw in the women/couples so it makes sense to give them the cheeper price.

I do wish more clubs would do guest passes. It's a huge risk to test out a new club and pay close to £100 sometimes just to find out you don't like the club.

It's actually happened to us before. Heard great things about a club, paid for the £50 membership because they didn't offer any guest options. Really disappointed with the club and doubt we'd ever go back. On the other hand we've had guest visits and signed up for membership on the way out because we loved it so much.

They have to make money somehow. They need to let women and couples in for free/ cheaper because they are the bait to get the men in. £££££

"We've joked about clubs paying us because at times we've been treated like the entertainment but we're never serious! Clubs need to keep their numbers balanced and since men number everyone else, it's one way to do it.

They also need to make sure to draw in the women/couples so it makes sense to give them the cheeper price.

I do wish more clubs would do guest passes. It's a huge risk to test out a new club and pay close to £100 sometimes just to find out you don't like the club.

It's actually happened to us before. Heard great things about a club, paid for the £50 membership because they didn't offer any guest options. Really disappointed with the club and doubt we'd ever go back. On the other hand we've had guest visits and signed up for membership on the way out because we loved it so much. "

I wonder if it's just crap clubs that won't do guest passes. Because people won't go back so charge more the first time.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

If you're complaining about £30 OP you don't want to see London prices, you'll have a heart attack.

Generally speaking clubs these days are all about the money and it's true that guys bare the brunt of it.

If it was cheaper for guys more would flood in, and that would unbalance the clubs. Have to admit guys just aren’t in demand like women and couples. The higher prices keeps a lot of fantasists away.

[Removed by poster at 16/11/19 19:48:05]

"We've joked about clubs paying us because at times we've been treated like the entertainment but we're never serious! Clubs need to keep their numbers balanced and since men number everyone else, it's one way to do it.

It's actually happened to us before. Heard great things about a club, paid for the £50 membership because they didn't offer any guest options. Really disappointed with the club and doubt we'd ever go back. On the other hand we've had guest visits and signed up for membership on the way out because we loved it so much.

I wonder if it's just crap clubs that won't do guest passes. Because people won't go back so charge more the first time. "

It’s is usually down the the Licencing of a club that either allows or does not allow Guest options. This is done by the local council. We don’t have a guest option due to our licence but we do not charge a membership fee, just an entry fee.

Hartlepool

I wonder if it's just crap clubs that won't do guest passes. Because people won't go back so charge more the first time.

It’s is usually down the the Licencing of a club that either allows or does not allow Guest options. This is done by the local council. We don’t have a guest option due to our licence but we do not charge a membership fee, just an entry fee."

I didn't know that, thank you.

I just checked your prices though and they're pretty average for what we pay as a couple after membership. It honestly makes it more likely that we would visit while passing some time. We've heard good things about the club anyway but knowing you don't have to pay for membership as a 1 time visit makes it much more appealing to have a little detour to the club.

It’s just the way it is ... Unless you hadn’t noticed women get the benefits because they pull in the men to clubs.

My advice find a swinging partner go as a couple plenty do it entry as a couple play as singles ... whether people like it or not it happens and will continue to ...

Your also more likely to be favoured if your friendly with club owners establish a relationship build up your reputation

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

It's basically case supply and demand.

Simple fact is, if you don't want to pay, then don't. Find somewhere else to go.

By *urygent1Man  over a year ago

North West

Agreed lol..

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Id like to throw into the mix a suggestion that if it was say 20 for a single guy many would pay to enter then decide nothing is happening and leave after a short visit as opposed to getting thier monies worth, thus the undesirables get bored and leave while us preferred guys stay and have a nice time.

(The us bit is just me teasing)

£10 at my local club on a Friday if you get in before 9pm or £12.50 on a Saturday.

£70-£90 at the private club in Birmingham so £30 is cheap.

It’s is usually down the the Licencing of a club that either allows or does not allow Guest options. This is done by the local council. We don’t have a guest option due to our licence but we do not charge a membership fee, just an entry fee."

That's good to know, thank you.

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

London (RM)

"If you find it too expensive, go as a TV. "

Hahahaha

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

£70-£90 at the private club in Birmingham so £30 is cheap."

Private club in Birmingham isn’t a swingers club, it’s a sex club with paid hostesses

Private club in Birmingham isn’t a swingers club, it’s a sex club with paid hostesses"

What’s the difference?

I’ve read somewhere about a club where it’s cheap and there’s no membership.

Apparently some of the wealthier vagrants use it.

I’m not a snob but I think I’ll stick with paying my £50

Bedworth

Private club in Birmingham isn’t a swingers club, it’s a sex club with paid hostesses

What’s the difference?"

How insightful that you don’t know the difference between sex workers and ladies/couples seeking sex purely for their own pleasure! This question just demonstrates why the attitude of some men on here is all wrong

What’s the difference?"

A very telling attitude.

Chester

What’s the difference?

A very telling attitude."

It's why we prefer nights no single men the vibe is soooo different

"If it was cheaper for guys more would flood in, and that would unbalance the clubs. Have to admit guys just aren’t in demand like women and couples. The higher prices keeps a lot of fantasists away. "
clubs limit guys anyway the price has no bearing on it

What’s the difference?

A very telling attitude.

It's why we prefer nights no single men the vibe is soooo different "

Its unfair to tarnish all single guys with the same brush but unfortunately the bad apples leave a sour taste in the mouth.

Chester

What’s the difference?

A very telling attitude.

Its unfair to tarnish all single guys with the same brush but unfortunately the bad apples leave a sour taste in the mouth."

It's preference, we're not looking for singles, club nights are our social scene

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Probably going to be unpopular, and will try and word this in a way that doesn’t make us sound like assholes, but we wouldn’t go to a club that was only £30 for a couple or single guy.

When we go out we get dressed up nicely, we spend time getting ready and want to have a nice night in decent surroundings, and around likeminded people of a similar demographic.

We wouldn’t plan a night out around a burger and pint for a fiver night at the local, so the same applies to a club. To our mind the more expensive and strict the door policy the better.

This isn’t to be judgemental of what everybody likes and how they have their fun, there is a full spectrum of places to cater to everybody’s interests in swinging, same as restaurants, same as hotels, we just like to experience it at the top end, and wouldn’t go somewhere that would dilute that.

What’s the difference?

A very telling attitude.

Its unfair to tarnish all single guys with the same brush but unfortunately the bad apples leave a sour taste in the mouth.

It's preference, we're not looking for singles, club nights are our social scene"

It wasn't a criticism just a comment that there are decent guys out there but the rubbish ones ruin it.

"Probably going to be unpopular, and will try and word this in a way that doesn’t make us sound like assholes, but we wouldn’t go to a club that was only £30 for a couple or single guy.

When we go out we get dressed up nicely, we spend time getting ready and want to have a nice night in decent surroundings, and around likeminded people of a similar demographic.

We wouldn’t plan a night out around a burger and pint for a fiver night at the local, so the same applies to a club. To our mind the more expensive and strict the door policy the better.

This isn’t to be judgemental of what everybody likes and how they have their fun, there is a full spectrum of places to cater to everybody’s interests in swinging, same as restaurants, same as hotels, we just like to experience it at the top end, and wouldn’t go somewhere that would dilute that. "

Top end!

Chester

What’s the difference?

A very telling attitude.

It's preference, we're not looking for singles, club nights are our social scene

It wasn't a criticism just a comment that there are decent guys out there but the rubbish ones ruin it. "

It's not just that, if clubs didn't offer couples only nights we'd rarely go if at all. It's not a sex club we're after, it's much more. There's plenty of choice hence choose which club/night suits. But what would be the point of a club full of single men, that's not what the lifestyle is about to us

"Probably going to be unpopular, and will try and word this in a way that doesn’t make us sound like assholes, but we wouldn’t go to a club that was only £30 for a couple or single guy.

This isn’t to be judgemental of what everybody likes and how they have their fun, there is a full spectrum of places to cater to everybody’s interests in swinging, same as restaurants, same as hotels, we just like to experience it at the top end, and wouldn’t go somewhere that would dilute that. "

but that doesn't make sense the builder type guys earn decent money how does that have a bearing on who enters the club and most clubs restrict single guy entry anyway, the club lifestyle doesnt necessarily attract the chic and unfair pricing doesnt achieve what you are seeking, for me the unfair pricing puts me off going and I'm extremely smart and can afford it

If you really want to go to a club then you pay the entry price or just don’t go... simples!

For me it is expensive and i have been to a few clubs in the past... With bills to pay etc i find it hard to attend now as a single but do attend when i can if i find a partner in crime.

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"but that doesn't make sense the builder type guys earn decent money how does that have a bearing on who enters the club and most clubs restrict single guy entry anyway, the club lifestyle doesnt necessarily attract the chic and unfair pricing doesnt achieve what you are seeking, for me the unfair pricing puts me off going and I'm extremely smart and can afford it "

Its rare that we would visit a club in the U.K, would most likely be a private party or event as we prefer to go to actual clubs abroad. The higher priced clubs, more than exclusivity, indicates more of a level of commitment and to our minds respect there. And the parties are all entry vetted anyway so granted price is somewhat immaterial.

Regardless of anyone’s vocation, as a general rule if people are paying 100+ for entry they are more likely to be committed to the lifestyle and less likely to be just trying their hand in a tracksuit.

Granted the disparity in pricing maybe isn’t the best way to control numbers in a place, and seems to be what you have the problem with rather than actual cost, maybe an even cost with a limit on numbers would be fairer. We agree with that, but we also like what we like, and if there’s an option to be in a nice place when we play then we’ll take it.

Sounds fair enough to me.

People often get upset when they are excluded from certain places.

What’s the difference?

A very telling attitude.

It wasn't a criticism just a comment that there are decent guys out there but the rubbish ones ruin it.

It's not just that, if clubs didn't offer couples only nights we'd rarely go if at all. It's not a sex club we're after, it's much more. There's plenty of choice hence choose which club/night suits. But what would be the point of a club full of single men, that's not what the lifestyle is about to us "

We agree, couples nights are there to cater for couples. I was just pointing out that not all single guys are bad. And to be honest we actually stand with you and when we did attend clubs we generally gravitated towards couples nights.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

The only times the club scene genuinely wants single guys around, is at greedy girl or all-male bi/gay events. The rest is just tolerance. Save your money if you feel aggrieved, and use Fab for private meets, which I personally find an easier route for meeting genuine, likeminded fun seekers

What’s the difference?

How insightful that you don’t know the difference between sex workers and ladies/couples seeking sex purely for their own pleasure! This question just demonstrates why the attitude of some men on here is all wrong"

So you think Swingers who fuck in a club are better than "sex workers"?

What’s the difference?

How insightful that you don’t know the difference between sex workers and ladies/couples seeking sex purely for their own pleasure! This question just demonstrates why the attitude of some men on here is all wrong

So you think Swingers who fuck in a club are better than "sex workers"?"

It's not a case of better just completely different.

Bedworth

What’s the difference?

So you think Swingers who fuck in a club are better than "sex workers"?"

Do you think deliberately misinterpreting posts in order to be argumentative is a good trait?

What’s the difference?

Do you think deliberately misinterpreting posts in order to be argumentative is a good trait?"

Did you - or the others who slated him - ask him what he meant, or just assumed he's a nasty single man?

"but that doesn't make sense the builder type guys earn decent money how does that have a bearing on who enters the club and most clubs restrict single guy entry anyway, the club lifestyle doesnt necessarily attract the chic and unfair pricing doesnt achieve what you are seeking, for me the unfair pricing puts me off going and I'm extremely smart and can afford it

Its rare that we would visit a club in the U.K, would most likely be a private party or event as we prefer to go to actual clubs abroad. The higher priced clubs, more than exclusivity, indicates more of a level of commitment and to our minds respect there. And the parties are all entry vetted anyway so granted price is somewhat immaterial.

Regardless of anyone’s vocation, as a general rule if people are paying 100+ for entry they are more likely to be committed to the lifestyle and less likely to be just trying their hand in a tracksuit.

Granted the disparity in pricing maybe isn’t the best way to control numbers in a place, and seems to be what you have the problem with rather than actual cost, maybe an even cost with a limit on numbers would be fairer. We agree with that, but we also like what we like, and if there’s an option to be in a nice place when we play then we’ll take it.

"

yes i understand what you want but dont get your reasoning at all eg a commitment to the lifestyle because you pay a £100 to get across the threshold all it indicates is that you have a £100 to spend that night

What’s the difference?

It's not a case of better just completely different."

He asked what the difference is but got slagged off for it. People assuming goodness knows what about him.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

That rules out all clubs north of the midlands then and you would be ruling out some excellent clubs

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It is simply supply and demand, and a way to control numbers.

While ever single guys are prepared to pay the asking price clubs will continue to charge what they think guys will pay.

Charge too little and a club becomes swamped with single guys and all the couples and females stop going. That in turn would stop the single guys going and the club dies.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

For all the people who say they don’t see what the issue is.

This is what people used to say when b&b’s had signs up saying no blacks.

When employers used to say to women, if you don’t like us paying men more for doing the same work, go and look elsewhere.

Clubs get away with it because no one has challenged them.

Club owners are poor business people, anyone who can’t run a business without discriminating against one group of their customers should be criticised not have couples and others supporting them because it doesn’t affect them.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Single guys also pay for most cpls and single women judging by many profiles on here. If single men stopped being so pathetically desperate clubs would die."

And then no one would be able to go......

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"For all the people who say they don’t see what the issue is.

When employers used to say to women, if you don’t like us paying men more for doing the same work, go and look elsewhere.

Club owners are poor business people, anyone who can’t run a business without discriminating against one group of their customers should be criticised not have couples and others supporting them because it doesn’t affect them.

"

Are you personally going to challenge it legally? I have asked this question many times over the years, nobody has ever said they would. So is somebody, anybody, prepared to do this? What would the out come be? Probably the end of clubs, as clubs are forced to charge men less, less women and couples go, less men go cos there are no women/couples. Clubs close, but hey at least we have equality.But for the sake of equality are YOU prepared to challenge it?

Again if you don't agree with the pricing, don't go. Spend your money elsewhere.

"

Is it not more a case of club owners exploiting the willingness of single guys to pay the surcharge.

In a town Fab forgot

It is simply supply and demand, and a way to control numbers.

While ever single guys are prepared to pay the asking price clubs will continue to charge what they think guys will pay.

Charge too little and a club becomes swamped with single guys and all the couples and females stop going. That in turn would stop the single guys going and the club dies."

Don't come in here with your common sense and logic, this is no place for it.

Make the single male price point too low and clubs would probably be full of men no one wants too meet, make it too high and they'll turn up with a sense of cost = entitlement.

As a single male who goes to clubs regularly I have no problem with the price structures.

In a town Fab forgot

Are you personally going to challenge it legally? I have asked this question many times over the years, nobody has ever said they would. So is somebody, anybody, prepared to do this? What would the out come be? Probably the end of clubs, as clubs are forced to charge men less, less women and couples go, less men go cos there are no women/couples. Clubs close, but hey at least we have equality.But for the sake of equality are YOU prepared to challenge it?

Again if you don't agree with the pricing, don't go. Spend your money elsewhere."

"

I think you went a little bit too far. Clubs are not discriminating against single guys. As it was pointed out before, swinging in its original understanding was a way for couples to swap partners, not for single guys to pick up women. Also, swingers clubs are, normally, private members clubs (not exactly businesses as such) and they are allowed to set the rules they want. If you don't like the rules of one, look for another club that you like the rules of. If there are none you like, just don't go. Nobody forces you to go to a swingers club.

I think you went a little bit too far. Clubs are not discriminating against single guys. As it was pointed out before, swinging in its original understanding was a way for couples to swap partners, not for single guys to pick up women. Also, swingers clubs are, normally, private members clubs (not exactly businesses as such) and they are allowed to set the rules they want. If you don't like the rules of one, look for another club that you like the rules of. If there are none you like, just don't go. Nobody forces you to go to a swingers club. "

I would think that the tax man views private member's clubs as businesses.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

I think that you need to read the thread in it's entirety.

It's not about discrimination or about poor business management. In fact it is quite the opposite of poor business management.

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"Single guys also pay for most cpls and single women judging by many profiles on here. If single men stopped being so pathetically desperate clubs would die."

I don’t consider myself as pathetically desperate, in fact I go to clubs and I’m quite happy to pay the entrance free. Believe it or not I quite often go to clubs and only socialise

newport

It's not about discrimination or about poor business management. In fact it is quite the opposite of poor business management. "

I’ve read this thread and numerous like them for 10 years. It’s discrimination and anyone who doesn’t understand what discrimination is , needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve never known any private members clubs treat their members differently. Golf clubs used to do it until they were forced to. Women don’t expect to go to the cinema without paying, why should they expect to do any leisure such as swinging without paying.

North west ish

It's not about discrimination or about poor business management. In fact it is quite the opposite of poor business management.

I’ve read this thread and numerous like them for 10 years. It’s discrimination and anyone who doesn’t understand what discrimination is , needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve never known any private members clubs treat their members differently. Golf clubs used to do it until they were forced to. Women don’t expect to go to the cinema without paying, why should they expect to do any leisure such as swinging without paying."

Are you going to challenge it legally? Groundhog day.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

£30 for couple and Single Guys and only £10 for TVs etc. In London we have two members only clubs where the price is £30 -£40 on a Tuesday between £50 to £80 on a Friday or Saturday night so I would have no problem paying £30.I have paid £50 on a Friday and £70 on a Saturday and I have always had a good time.Yes it maybe is us single guys that keep clubs afloat but we are all adults and it’s something I don’t think will change with regards to the price structure for single guys so I don’t worry about it.This may sound harsh and apologise in advance if anyone is offended but if we don’t like it we don’t have to go after all we are all adults and can make our choices we know what we can and can’t afford.

To put in perspective - the cost of the last few entertainment venues I’ve been to,

The last night out I had with mates cost £90, on the whole i think £50 or under for a singleton is good value....

yes there’s no promises of any play taking place I hear you say, but that’s where the polite effort comes in hand before the event, making contact and chatting to people that have also said they are attending. "

Do these places have the same entry prices for males and females? With the occasional concession that reduces the price a little...with NUS and OAP, etc being the most famous dicounts.

Shipston-on-Stour

And clubs do and can survive without single gentlemen ... fact

Clubs busiest nights are nights when single guys can’t get in. Says it all really.

North west ish

£30 for couple and Single Guys and only £10 for TVs etc. In London we have two members only clubs where the price is £30 -£40 on a Tuesday between £50 to £80 on a Friday or Saturday night so I would have no problem paying £30.I have paid £50 on a Friday and £70 on a Saturday and I have always had a good time.Yes it maybe is us single guys that keep clubs afloat but we are all adults and it’s something I don’t think will change with regards to the price structure for single guys so I don’t worry about it.This may sound harsh and apologise in advance if anyone is offended but if we don’t like it we don’t have to go after all we are all adults and can make our choices we know what we can and can’t afford.

yes there’s no promises of any play taking place I hear you say, but that’s where the polite effort comes in hand before the event, making contact and chatting to people that have also said they are attending.

Do these places have the same entry prices for males and females? With the occasional concession that reduces the price a little...with NUS and OAP, etc being the most famous dicounts."

Exactly. For example the entry price is £50 for all. Reductions are given for couples and single fems(e,g £30 or £40 off) to encourage them to attend, cos if not you would have 1. A club full of men or 2. An empty club. The people moaning just don't understand the basics and they are NOT prepared to challenge legally.

Again anyone prepared to take it to court???? No one?

Shipston-on-Stour

"Clubs busiest nights are nights when single guys can’t get in. Says it all really. "

Very true but even if guys were charged double what they are now it wouldn’t make a difference guys would still go, it’s not about the money it’s purely supply and demand, if prices were reduced there would simply be too many guys wanting to go.

In a town Fab forgot

"Clubs busiest nights are nights when single guys can’t get in. Says it all really. "

Not so at any of the club's I've visited.

In a town Fab forgot

I’ve read this thread and numerous like them for 10 years. It’s discrimination and anyone who doesn’t understand what discrimination is , needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve never known any private members clubs treat their members differently. Golf clubs used to do it until they were forced to. Women don’t expect to go to the cinema without paying, why should they expect to do any leisure such as swinging without paying."

It's not discrimination, it's not even remotely discriminstion.

Comparing going to a swingers club and going to the cinema are ridiculous comparisons.

Leeds

If this was true then why would clubs ever admit single men ?

In a town Fab forgot

I think you went a little bit too far. Clubs are not discriminating against single guys. As it was pointed out before, swinging in its original understanding was a way for couples to swap partners, not for single guys to pick up women. Also, swingers clubs are, normally, private members clubs (not exactly businesses as such) and they are allowed to set the rules they want. If you don't like the rules of one, look for another club that you like the rules of. If there are none you like, just don't go. Nobody forces you to go to a swingers club.

I would think that the tax man views private member's clubs as businesses."

Not sure what your point is or what it's got to do with a price point differentiation discussion.

By *hMyGawdCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

It's sexist. End of.

That’s simply not correct. Each club is different but in my experience the couples nights are no busier than the single guy nights possibly less so

newport

I’ve read this thread and numerous like them for 10 years. It’s discrimination and anyone who doesn’t understand what discrimination is , needs to give their head a wobble. I’ve never known any private members clubs treat their members differently. Golf clubs used to do it until they were forced to. Women don’t expect to go to the cinema without paying, why should they expect to do any leisure such as swinging without paying.

Are you going to challenge it legally? Groundhog day."

Why would I want to challenge it , I vote with my feet, and have a better swinging experience for doing so. I merely pointing out that anyone who treats someone differently based on colour, gender or religion, is discriminating and anyone who can’t run a business without discriminating shouldn’t be in business.

Edmonton

I am a member of a club that have greedy girls nite , couples and single guy nite as well as couples only night with 5 select guys who can only attend after midnight.From what I have seen and observed at the club I couldn’t say for certain that a certain night is any busier than another.I guess it’s what you are looking for on a particular night.

newport

Not sure what your point is or what it's got to do with a price point differentiation discussion."

The point being made is that the excuse that’s normally used is they are a private members club, so the laws that apply to other business don’t apply to them.

I do not thar fab doesn’t charge different fees for site supporters.

newport

Not sure what your point is or what it's got to do with a price point differentiation discussion.

The point being made is that the excuse that’s normally used is they are a private members club, so the laws that apply to other business don’t apply to them.

I do not thar fab doesn’t charge different fees for site supporters."

Note

Leeds

"It's sexist. End of."

Pandora's is men only during the day. Do you consider that sexist ?

"I am a member of a club that have greedy girls nite , couples and single guy nite as well as couples only night with 5 select guys who can only attend after midnight.From what I have seen and observed at the club I couldn’t say for certain that a certain night is any busier than another.I guess it’s what you are looking for on a particular night."

How are the 5 select guys chosen?

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

I’m a single male and don’t mind the more expensive fee... it discourages males looking for quick shag and encourages coupes / females.

Also it’s a business model that works, males are the ones (married, coupled, single) that are the more likely to visit swinging clubs on their own.

So why shouldn’t the owners capitalize on this?

Most of the clubs I’ve been too, reinvest into the club.

As a single guy, I know if the club charges £10-£20 door entry. I’m going to be faced with guys with lack of hygiene (stink) guys openly masturbating and other weirdos!

It’s why I prefer a club that charges £30+ and an annually membership on top. Stops males looking for local places to drop into!

And from memory, I don’t recall anyone forcing me to go into any of the clubs? So if you don’t like it.... don’t go!

Just wish there was a coloured wrist band that tells guys it’s not worth approaching us. They would also know hanging around when we are playing will not result in any fun

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As said earlier in the thread. This subject has been done to death on here for years. Probably since day one of the site.

I've had a quick read through and all the arguments both for and against are pretty much the same.

We visit clubs all over Europe and it is the same everywhere. Single guys will pay more than couples or single women. Yes that is a full stop.

You could ask the question: Why is a Ferrari so much more expensive than a Ford Fiesta?

The answer is simple. Because there are enough people who will pay the price to buy all of the limited production. They can't make more so they milk every one they make for the last penny.

Same applies to swinger clubs.

There are enough guys who will pay the price to get enough guys into the club.

There is massive over supply of single guys in the swinger world, so the ones who can't or won't pay the price are surplus to requirements.

In the swinger world single guys need women and couples. Although some couples (ourselves included) like to have a few single guys around, couples do not need them. Because remember, every couple has a cock.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I’m a single male and don’t mind the more expensive fee... it discourages males looking for quick shag and encourages coupes / females.

Also it’s a business model that works, males are the ones (married, coupled, single) that are the more likely to visit swinging clubs on their own.

So why shouldn’t the owners capitalize on this?

Most of the clubs I’ve been too, reinvest into the club.

As a single guy, I know if the club charges £10-£20 door entry. I’m going to be faced with guys with lack of hygiene (stink) guys openly masturbating and other weirdos!

It’s why I prefer a club that charges £30+ and an annually membership on top. Stops males looking for local places to drop into!

And from memory, I don’t recall anyone forcing me to go into any of the clubs? So if you don’t like it.... don’t go!

"

Top answer.

"It's sexist. End of.

Pandora's is men only during the day. Do you consider that sexist ?"

think he's referring to the disparity of charging and i agree it should be same charge for all and ok limit the amount of single guys that go based on looks and dress sense

" Just wish there was a coloured wrist band that tells guys it’s not worth approaching us. They would also know hanging around when we are playing will not result in any fun "

That would be a good idea.

Really recommend couples that aren’t looking for guys. Go on nights where guys can’t go. They are so much more fun and without having to keep your wits about you. Or just head to the couples only areas as soon as you can.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"It's sexist. End of."

It's also a reality that will never change. End of.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Just picking up one one of Raspberry Ripple's points.

The higher price does keep out a good number (not all) of who could be described as undesirables.

We know one club in Germany that (by German standards) is quite cheap for single guys (still more than couples BTW) However it really does attract the quick shag gang and assorted weirdo's most of whom are a complete pain in the arse. Sometimes it can be 5 or 6 couples to 30 or 40 single guys, over half of which no-one would touch with a barge pole.

We still go there occasionally but nothing like as often as we used to and we know lots of couples who have abandoned the place completely.

Equalise prices and that is your vision of the future.

By *orthwestmarriedCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

You get what you pay for these days.

As long as you have a good night price shouldnt be an issue.

North west ish

Are you going to challenge it legally? Groundhog day.

Why would I want to challenge it , I vote with my feet, and have a better swinging experience for doing so. I merely pointing out that anyone who treats someone differently based on colour, gender or religion, is discriminating and anyone who can’t run a business without discriminating shouldn’t be in business."

And it will never change. As long as there are men willing to pay there will be savvy business people providing the service. Like it or non whinging on a sex site will chanfe nothing. Always men willing to pay.

By *idnightxBrownCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I agree if men weren't so desperate women would actually have to put some effort in aswell

Edmonton

"I am a member of a club that have greedy girls nite , couples and single guy nite as well as couples only night with 5 select guys who can only attend after midnight.From what I have seen and observed at the club I couldn’t say for certain that a certain night is any busier than another.I guess it’s what you are looking for on a particular night.

How are the 5 select guys chosen? "

. Guys send a txt message to the club with their name and membership number normally between 12.00 pm - 5.00 pm the names are then put into a electronic hat ( that is what it says on the website ) then the 5 guys who are selected are sent a txt message saying they can attend

I agree if men weren't so desperate women would actually have to put some effort in aswell"

"I am a member of a club that have greedy girls nite , couples and single guy nite as well as couples only night with 5 select guys who can only attend after midnight.From what I have seen and observed at the club I couldn’t say for certain that a certain night is any busier than another.I guess it’s what you are looking for on a particular night.

How are the 5 select guys chosen? . Guys send a txt message to the club with their name and membership number normally between 12.00 pm - 5.00 pm the names are then put into a electronic hat ( that is what it says on the website ) then the 5 guys who are selected are sent a txt message saying they can attend"

Sounds good, thanks for explaining.

In a town Fab forgot

I do not thar fab doesn’t charge different fees for site supporters."

You're making totally invalid comparisons.

What does Fab site supporters rates have to do the price point differentiation in clubs?

You're really stretching to try and make a point.

Edmonton

How are the 5 select guys chosen? . Guys send a txt message to the club with their name and membership number normally between 12.00 pm - 5.00 pm the names are then put into a electronic hat ( that is what it says on the website ) then the 5 guys who are selected are sent a txt message saying they can attend

Sounds good, thanks for explaining. "

. No problem the club is OP4F in London it’s £70 on a Saturday night for single guys I have been a few times on a Saturday and never seen more than 5 single guys so I guess they stick to the 5 select guys rule

What’s the difference?

He asked what the difference is but got slagged off for it. People assuming goodness knows what about him. "

Mavis I don’t think they realized I’m American....

I asked this question because the forums is loaded with female hostess advertising for clubs......

I was asking what’s the difference between a sex club and swingers club if they both have paid hostess....

"Really recommend couples that aren’t looking for guys. Go on nights where guys can’t go. They are so much more fun and without having to keep your wits about you. Or just head to the couples only areas as soon as you can. "

In the main I think they do? That’s the reason why most clubs have dedicated nights? My main gripe is that most clubs have couples only on a Saturday night, they should alternate is slightly so some have them on a Friday and some on a Saturday, it would give everyone a bit more choice

30 quid for a bit of music and smash puss??

I am in

Joking

Just here for the comments (Crawls back under his pathetic rock)

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

" Just wish there was a coloured wrist band that tells guys it’s not worth approaching us. They would also know hanging around when we are playing will not result in any fun "

Or go on the dedicated couples night?

Dudley

What’s the difference?

He asked what the difference is but got slagged off for it. People assuming goodness knows what about him.

I asked this question because the forums is loaded with female hostess advertising for clubs......

I was asking what’s the difference between a sex club and swingers club if they both have paid hostess...."

Swingers clubs generally don't have paid hostesses. The 'sex clubs' with paid hostesses pay the women to 'entertain' customers, they are not being paid to have sex but i believe it's encouraged.

Women advertising club events might just be the organiser of the event or someone that is attending. I doubt they are paid. I often mention/make forum posts about events at the club I attend, I'm not paid for it, I just like to encourage more people to attend as it makes the night better.

What’s the difference?

I was asking what’s the difference between a sex club and swingers club if they both have paid hostess....

Swingers clubs generally don't have paid hostesses. The 'sex clubs' with paid hostesses pay the women to 'entertain' customers, they are not being paid to have sex but i believe it's encouraged.

Women advertising club events might just be the organiser of the event or someone that is attending. I doubt they are paid. I often mention/make forum posts about events at the club I attend, I'm not paid for it, I just like to encourage more people to attend as it makes the night better. "

Thank you for clearing that up....

I was confused....

By the way ..... a sex club in America is called a brothel....

By *azza80Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

What’s the difference?

Women advertising club events might just be the organiser of the event or someone that is attending. I doubt they are paid. I often mention/make forum posts about events at the club I attend, I'm not paid for it, I just like to encourage more people to attend as it makes the night better. "

I have been accused of being paid to entertain clientele in clubs as I can be quite popular. I am not paid whatsoever, I am a paying client myself and I enjoy the swingers club scene, I have a laugh and I do engage in games as it makes the time more fun and I do start some entertainment off myself but I am never asked to do so...no matter what people think or heard. As a single female, I prefer females and couples, I am very very picky when it comes to single males and if I see that an event/party is going to be 'cock heavy' as I call it, I avoid because majority are there for one thing and one thing only, I go for socialising and being around like minded people. I don't appreciate being followed round by blokes wanking and asking if I am playing, that is disrespectful and therefore I do avoid cock heavy events/parties xx

Dudley

What’s the difference?

Women advertising club events might just be the organiser of the event or someone that is attending. I doubt they are paid. I often mention/make forum posts about events at the club I attend, I'm not paid for it, I just like to encourage more people to attend as it makes the night better.

I was confused....

By the way ..... a sex club in America is called a brothel...."

We have brothels here too, I don't think they are the same thing as sex clubs are here. To be honest, I've never been to a sex club or a brothel

What’s the difference?

I was confused....

We have brothels here too, I don't think they are the same thing as sex clubs are here. To be honest, I've never been to a sex club or a brothel "

Ok now I’m completely confused......

What is the difference between a sex club and brothel?

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

South of Bideford, Devon

Totally agree, Single guy entry fees are expensive. The facts are like most things in life, they will charge what people will pay.

It is a no win situation except for the people charging these prices. We don’t except the arguments from some couples, that it reduces the amount of Guys at a club and that suits them.

A couple of things here,

maybe they should go on a couples only night.

Some guys are really nice, friendly and considerate, but can not afford to go.

If the prices went up for couples, would they still go.

What’s the difference?

I was confused....

We have brothels here too, I don't think they are the same thing as sex clubs are here. To be honest, I've never been to a sex club or a brothel

Ok now I’m completely confused......

What is the difference between a sex club and brothel?

"

A sex club is probably middle ground between a swingers club and a brothel. A brothel is where prostitutes are paid to have sex.

Swingers have sex for free.

As has been said l, guys just aren’t in demand or hard to find. Just by guys actually getting off their arses and going to a club is a start. But just because you’ve paid entry doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily be getting anything. Clubs aren’t a free for all, and if you aren’t playing the game right you won’t be getting it.

London (RM)

The funniest part of this thread is the women in the couple talking about single men in negative ways forgetting the guys they're with was a single man and deep down still are

Newcastle upon Tyne

"

The thing is it is legal, private members clubs are allowed to have different pricing structures. That is why they have to take your details, issue you with a membership card or give you a membership number. If they allowed anybody who turned up to enter and not make you a member then they cannot charge single guys a different price to single women and couples.

North west ish

"The funniest part of this thread is the women in the couple talking about single men in negative ways forgetting the guys they're with was a single man and deep down still are "

No comparison with my fella and some of the single guys you encounter in clubs or on here.....that is why we are together and I don't fuck men off here. So fail to see your point.

If you get all the single guys to boycott these clubs amd not go.. .then couples and single women will probably.....

Have a better time.. ha ha

Just suck it up. Want to go to the clubs pay the single male price.

"The funniest part of this thread is the women in the couple talking about single men in negative ways forgetting the guys they're with was a single man and deep down still are "

You are showing your immaturity there.

Dudley

I cannot understand why couples that don't want single men and bitch about them don't just go on couples nights. All the bitching puts men off coming and there are plenty of people only looking for single guys.

newport

The thing is it is legal, private members clubs are allowed to have different pricing structures. That is why they have to take your details, issue you with a membership card or give you a membership number. If they allowed anybody who turned up to enter and not make you a member then they cannot charge single guys a different price to single women and couples."

Can you point out in law where it actually says this, not what some club owner has said. Also, because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s not discriminatory. Like I said above it used to be legal to put signs up in a hotel saying no black people, until people started to challenge these things and it was made illegal.

Don’t want to pay it, then don’t go it’s easy. Bitching won’t reduce the price, you’ll be replaced by another who will pay it and you will not be missed.

Penrith

"I cannot understand why couples that don't want single men and bitch about them don't just go on couples nights. All the bitching puts men off coming and there are plenty of people only looking for single guys. "

Exactly this! I won't visit a club by myself any more, I either go with a friend, or have a pre-arranged meet inside. I've been snapped at, scowled at, and ignored too many times! A perfect example in a club very recently; I began chatting with a couple at the bar, and whilst the wife was really friendly and wanting to engage with me, the hubby stood between us, his arm very firmly on the bar, and kept his back to me. I knew my prescence was just being tolerated

By *urple-roseWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

If it wasn’t for the reduced rates for single females I wouldn’t be able to attend. As a single mum it costs we £30 to pay the babysitter & then there’s the fuel to get there, so if I had to pay £30 to get in somewhere I wouldn’t be able to go.

London (RM)

"Don’t want to pay it, then don’t go it’s easy. Bitching won’t reduce the price, you’ll be replaced by another who will pay it and you will not be missed. "

LOOOL would you say the same thing to the women "bitching" bout equal pay?

The guy just made a complaint but cause you feel like you're on the winning side its defo bitching eh

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Can you point out in law where it actually says this, not what some club owner has said. Also, because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s not discriminatory. Like I said above it used to be legal to put signs up in a hotel saying no black people, until people started to challenge these things and it was made illegal."

"In general, it is illegal for a pubs and clubs to discriminate against men or women, although there are some exceptions for private clubs.

For example, a pub is not allowed to refuse to serve a woman a drink in a pint glass if men are served drink in pint glasses.

Another example of sex discrimination is a club which offers free entrance only to women. However, a private members' club is allowed to discriminate against women or men in this way. Examples of a private members' club include working men’s clubs, golf clubs, bowling clubs, and gentlemen’s clubs."

Taken directly from Citizen advice website I am not a lawyer so am not going to look for the exact section of the law which says you can but if the leading advice centre in the country says you can then I believe them.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Clubs charge men more because they can, perhaps there are clubs that are run because of some altruistic motive. Most are run as a business, they need to cover costs, invest and return a decent living. That’s all.

They don't charge more to discourage guys or out the dreamers. There is a simple way do to that, you limit the number and check them out ast the door or via an application process. Of course some get very tetchy about that but if they didn’t clubs would be full of guys, couple and single girls would stop going and you’d end up like Rios in Camden. It’s a god awful hole.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

ANDOVER

Interestingly on the Continent the average is €100+ per single male to discourage those just looking for a shag (i.e. the price is above that for a hooker).

Result is a club packed full of couples, and a limited number of single guys who are there for the 'mental buzz' rather than just to unload.

Importantly the clubs make a packet as well.

A risky strategy for many UK venues who are over-reliant on single guys....but if the strategy was adopted my guess is they'd get more couples.....

Dudley

"Don’t want to pay it, then don’t go it’s easy. Bitching won’t reduce the price, you’ll be replaced by another who will pay it and you will not be missed.

LOOOL would you say the same thing to the women "bitching" bout equal pay?

The guy just made a complaint but cause you feel like you're on the winning side its defo bitching eh"

To be fair, alot of men act like a dog with two dicks and if it was cheaper then the chancers would all turn up in droves and put everyone else off attending.

Dudley

"I cannot understand why couples that don't want single men and bitch about them don't just go on couples nights. All the bitching puts men off coming and there are plenty of people only looking for single guys.

Exactly this! I won't visit a club by myself any more, I either go with a friend, or have a pre-arranged meet inside. I've been snapped at, scowled at, and ignored too many times! A perfect example in a club very recently; I began chatting with a couple at the bar, and whilst the wife was really friendly and wanting to engage with me, the hubby stood between us, his arm very firmly on the bar, and kept his back to me. I knew my prescence was just being tolerated "

I honestly don't blame you, don't get me wrong, alot of couples are lovely but there are a fair few that act like singles are just there to use and abuse.

"I cannot understand why couples that don't want single men and bitch about them don't just go on couples nights. All the bitching puts men off coming and there are plenty of people only looking for single guys. "

Elitist Swingers.

Luckily they're not all like that.

Dudley

"I cannot understand why couples that don't want single men and bitch about them don't just go on couples nights. All the bitching puts men off coming and there are plenty of people only looking for single guys.

Elitist Swingers.

Luckily they're not all like that. "

Yep.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Interestingly on the Continent the average is €100+ per single male to discourage those just looking for a shag (i.e. the price is above that for a hooker).

Result is a club packed full of couples, and a limited number of single guys who are there for the 'mental buzz' rather than just to unload.

Importantly the clubs make a packet as well.

A risky strategy for many UK venues who are over-reliant on single guys....but if the strategy was adopted my guess is they'd get more couples....."

I think the scene is very different here - couples are not in the majority in the UK & while couples & single female events are successful, I doubt there are enough people in this dynamic to sustain the clubs in the UK.

I think that’s also why the single guy entry is much more affordable than that!

By *urplace4funWoman  over a year ago

London

£30 for couple and Single Guys and only £10 for TVs etc. In London we have two members only clubs where the price is £30 -£40 on a Tuesday between £50 to £80 on a Friday or Saturday night so I would have no problem paying £30.I have paid £50 on a Friday and £70 on a Saturday and I have always had a good time.Yes it maybe is us single guys that keep clubs afloat but we are all adults and it’s something I don’t think will change with regards to the price structure for single guys so I don’t worry about it.This may sound harsh and apologise in advance if anyone is offended but if we don’t like it we don’t have to go after all we are all adults and can make our choices we know what we can and can’t afford."

Thank you Costas and Not Forgetting Sundays are equal Just £20.00 for Couples and Single Guys With No membership Fee for Either Which is Excellent Value for a London Club

Edmonton

Thank you Costas and Not Forgetting Sundays are equal Just £20.00 for Couples and Single Guys With No membership Fee for Either Which is Excellent Value for a London Club "

. I haven’t been on a Sunday as yet but as OP4F have said £20 with no membership fee is good value not just for a London club but any club

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This has been discussed so many times and I will say the same as I always do:

Equality Act 2010 - more details in a pdf here

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/private-clubs-and-associations-quick-start-guide

Private members clubs can apply a different pricing structure to attract an underrepresented group if numbers are disproportionate; you can see more under the 'Positive Action' section above.

If a private members club has a membership system, taking personal info, handing out membership cards and has 25 or more members, then they can legally charge underrepresented people less if they feel it would attract them into the club.

We know from Fab alone that guys outnumber ladies and couples by an awful lot and the same is seen in clubs. So clubs may want to charge less for ladies and couples to encourage them to attend.

Now, not all clubs have this disparity in entry fees. For instance, couples and guys are charged the same on a lot of our week day nights; we just manage our ratios through strict guestlists. On Saturdays we charge just £5 more for guys and just allow 8 guys in who must be members already. This extra fiver is for the privilege of being 1 of a select 8 and being in high demand.

We value our guys and try not rip them off. Instead we work hard to get to know guys through phone calls/messaging before they attend, so we know we are getting guys who genuinely get the scene. I don't think charging guys huge entry fees and membership discourages bad behaviour or sorts the wheat from the chaff or helps to curb numbers. As we have seen on here, for every guy who scoffs at the high entry fees there are loads who will pay it, so it doesn't control numbers.

Instead of ripping guys off, it's better to offer a range of events to suit all interests (singles nights, couples nights, gangbang nights etc...) and people will attend what suits them and if they don't want loads of guys, then go to an event which is more number controlled or couples events.

If clubs monitor attendees before they attend, monitor them when they're in attendance, offer a wide range of events and enforce the rules properly, then there is less need to control numbers through hugely disproportionate pricing. It takes more leg work on behalf of the club but that's their job...creating a safe environment for all to enjoy without feeling like a commodity.

Vicky xx

Hartlepool

"This has been discussed so many times and I will say the same as I always do:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/private-clubs-and-associations-quick-start-guide

We

Private members clubs can apply a different pricing structure to attract an underrepresented group if numbers are disproportionate; you can see more under the 'Positive Action' section above.

If a private members club has a membership system, taking personal info, handing out membership cards and has 25 or more members, then they can legally charge underrepresented people less if they feel it would attract them into the club.

We know from Fab alone that guys outnumber ladies and couples by an awful lot and the same is seen in clubs. So clubs may want to charge less for ladies and couples to encourage them to attend.

Now, not all clubs have this disparity in entry fees. For instance, couples and guys are charged the same on a lot of our week day nights; we just manage our ratios through strict guestlists. On Saturdays we charge just £5 more for guys and just allow 8 guys in who must be members already. This extra fiver is for the privilege of being 1 of a select 8 and being in high demand.

We value our guys and try not rip them off. Instead we work hard to get to know guys through phone calls/messaging before they attend, so we know we are getting guys who genuinely get the scene. I don't think charging guys huge entry fees and membership discourages bad behaviour or sorts the wheat from the chaff or helps to curb numbers. As we have seen on here, for every guy who scoffs at the high entry fees there are loads who will pay it, so it doesn't control numbers.

Instead of ripping guys off, it's better to offer a range of events to suit all interests (singles nights, couples nights, gangbang nights etc...) and people will attend what suits them and if they don't want loads of guys, then go to an event which is more number controlled or couples events.

If clubs monitor attendees before they attend, monitor them when they're in attendance, offer a wide range of events and enforce the rules properly, then there is less need to control numbers through hugely disproportionate pricing. It takes more leg work on behalf of the club but that's their job...creating a safe environment for all to enjoy without feeling like a commodity.

Vicky xx"

You know what, you ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT!!

Weve seen you a lot in the forums, visited your website and your love for the scene coupled with strict rules and events for all has made us put townhouse on our 'must visit' list. Can't wait to visit! Love your attitude!

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

What’s the difference?"

Absolute joke. You have no place on here and should have your membership revoked. Disgraceful.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We

Vicky xx

Weve seen you a lot in the forums, visited your website and your love for the scene coupled with strict rules and events for all has made us put townhouse on our 'must visit' list. Can't wait to visit! Love your attitude! "

Awww well you are very welcome to join us anytime

Xxx

"If you find it too expensive, go as a TV. "

Lmao....

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

What’s the difference?

Absolute joke. You have no place on here and should have your membership revoked. Disgraceful. "

Perhaps you should have read the rest of the thread before you attacked the man like this. Maybe you should apologise having done so.

Dudley

What’s the difference?

Absolute joke. You have no place on here and should have your membership revoked. Disgraceful. "

Wow, way to overreact about something you haven't read

By *achel LondonTV/TS  over a year ago

Uxbridge

Eurekas changed me same entry price as single guy despite being TV

Hence not gone back there on over a year

Prefer other TGirl friendly clubs xx

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

So as many have said, it's a lot like FAB itself, single guys are in an abbundance, I do find that single guys are held to such a high standerd on the site that it can get a bit unfair, but like people have said, if you dont like it, dont go, I've flieted with the idea but a mix of the prices and the kind of person I am, I'm unsure if i'd enjoy it, so I'll probably stick with the site for now, but that's just me, don't have to go if you dont want/cant afford but also you need to be able to see there are wayyyy too many single guys on here and a lot of them are the type that get annoyed that they arn't getting action

In a town Fab forgot

What’s the difference?

What an odd reaction......

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

True. But don't most single guys go for the presence of women (single or as a couple)? After all it would be one huge sausage fest without women. You can force women and couples to go to clubs, your can only offer incentives. Therefore banning the incentive for women and couples could ironically shoot single guys in the foot. Or at least I think that's the rationale of many successful clubs that do this.

Penrith

Exactly this! I won't visit a club by myself any more, I either go with a friend, or have a pre-arranged meet inside. I've been snapped at, scowled at, and ignored too many times! A perfect example in a club very recently; I began chatting with a couple at the bar, and whilst the wife was really friendly and wanting to engage with me, the hubby stood between us, his arm very firmly on the bar, and kept his back to me. I knew my prescence was just being tolerated

I honestly don't blame you, don't get me wrong, alot of couples are lovely but there are a fair few that act like singles are just there to use and abuse. "

This was on a themed party night, and I was one of only 4 single guys in. I’m guessing the regulars know to avoid party nights as a single guy, and I left around 11.30

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"but that doesn't make sense the builder type guys earn decent money how does that have a bearing on who enters the club and most clubs restrict single guy entry anyway, the club lifestyle doesnt necessarily attract the chic and unfair pricing doesnt achieve what you are seeking, for me the unfair pricing puts me off going and I'm extremely smart and can afford it

"

sorry but people are people and their ability to pay for something has no reflection on their personality, there are plenty of utter cocks with rolex watches as there are with the great unwashed... Its about upbringing and empathy, something that isn't solely for the ABC1's to claim sole rights of.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

And yet, clubs still have a high ratio of men visiting them...

I wonder how much a good seat at a premiere club football match would cost??? Thousands of men to this every week...

Leeds

"

I wonder how much a good seat at a premiere club football match would cost??? Thousands of men to this every week..."

I just looked up Man City v Chelsea. From £90.

Penrith

I wonder how much a good seat at a premiere club football match would cost??? Thousands of men to this every week..."

.....and the only concessions on entry price are for the young, old, or disabled. Apart from that, males and females pay the same.....

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

We

Vicky xx

Weve seen you a lot in the forums, visited your website and your love for the scene coupled with strict rules and events for all has made us put townhouse on our 'must visit' list. Can't wait to visit! Love your attitude!

Xxx"

but at what rate.... Or should we ask

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We

Vicky xx

Xxxbut at what rate.... Or should we ask "

You're a couple, so the couples rate of course..happy to take additional donations to the Bog refurb though

They are guaranteed a game though. They aren't paying just for the hope of being able to see a match. Or to wander aimlessly round the stadium.

Leeds

"

They are guaranteed a game though. They aren't paying just for the hope of being able to see a match. Or to wander aimlessly round the stadium."

They are guaranteed to be able to watch some action. There is no chance of them being invited to join in.

Penrith

"

They are guaranteed a game though. They aren't paying just for the hope of being able to see a match. Or to wander aimlessly round the stadium.

They are guaranteed to be able to watch some action. There is no chance of them being invited to join in. "

There'll always be someone happy to chat with them, and they'll never see that 'Oh great, another single guy' look in anyone's eyes....

Leeds

And they can get stuck into a juicy pie.