FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Frisky Friday @ Vanilla Alternative (29 Nov)

Frisky Friday @ Vanilla Alternative (29 Nov)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Roll call! Who’s going tonight? We were finally able to arrange a babysitter and super excited to have some adult fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are off there tonight, not done a Friday before but looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub for a bit

"We are off there tonight, not done a Friday before but looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub for a bit"

We haven’t done a Friday before either. Sadly, can’t partake in hot tub due to Fox’s pregnancy. Might dangle feet in a bit, though.

By *easeme13Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough Kettering harrowden isham Northampton Milton Keynes

"We are off there tonight, not done a Friday before but looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub for a bit

We haven’t done a Friday before either. Sadly, can’t partake in hot tub due to Fox’s pregnancy. Might dangle feet in a bit, though. "

Been admiring your profile for a while now and TheVA is the only club I ever go to, though Friday nights are not my favourite compared to saturdays or milf club wednesdays, gutted I can’t make it tonight and see you....fingers crossed for another day before bump disappears x

"We are off there tonight, not done a Friday before but looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub for a bit

We haven’t done a Friday before either. Sadly, can’t partake in hot tub due to Fox’s pregnancy. Might dangle feet in a bit, though.

Been admiring your profile for a while now and TheVA is the only club I ever go to, though Friday nights are not my favourite compared to saturdays or milf club wednesdays, gutted I can’t make it tonight and see you....fingers crossed for another day before bump disappears x"

What is it about fridays you don’t like?

By *easeme13Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough Kettering harrowden isham Northampton Milton Keynes

Been admiring your profile for a while now and TheVA is the only club I ever go to, though Friday nights are not my favourite compared to saturdays or milf club wednesdays, gutted I can’t make it tonight and see you....fingers crossed for another day before bump disappears x

What is it about fridays you don’t like?"

The club is fantastic at all times, so do be put off by it, just a preference thing, in our experience the guys on a Friday have been a little more pushy and intrusive that’s all

» Add a new message to this topic