FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allboi OP   Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

So I’ve been wanting to try a club (North/Yorkshire) for some time, but I always chicken out. I’m socially awkward at the best of times and not too body confident.

Any advice for beginners like me? I’m determined to make a club in the new year and don’t want to chicken out but I’m nervous lol

Feel free to inbox me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go. Tell them you are single and alone. They hosts of the venue will look after you and when you see how open and relaxed they all are you’ll feel your amongst friends in no time.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Choose a club where you don't have to dress down on arrival

Scarborough

"Choose a club where you don't have to dress down on arrival"

Actually a decent shout there. Thanks

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"So I’ve been wanting to try a club (North/Yorkshire) for some time, but I always chicken out. I’m socially awkward at the best of times and not too body confident.

Any advice for beginners like me? I’m determined to make a club in the new year and don’t want to chicken out but I’m nervous lol

Feel free to inbox me.

"

If you were hoping for private messages from other single guys, to give you their honest appraisals about being a single guy in the club scene, you’ll have to lift your message filter. It’s amazing what people will tell you discreetly, rather than in a public forum

Scarborough

"

If you were hoping for private messages from other single guys, to give you their honest appraisals about being a single guy in the club scene, you’ll have to lift your message filter. It’s amazing what people will tell you discreetly, rather than in a public forum "

Sorry didn’t know I had a filter. Open now.

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Go. Tell them you are single and alone. They hosts of the venue will look after you and when you see how open and relaxed they all are you’ll feel your amongst friends in no time. "

This is great advice and spot on!

By *iggyStarjumpsMan  over a year ago

Stockport

"So I’ve been wanting to try a club (North/Yorkshire) for some time, but I always chicken out. I’m socially awkward at the best of times and not too body confident.

Feel free to inbox me.

"

I'm planning to go to my first club in the new year too. I've found the Townhouse which has a Newbies night and a sauna so my plan is to just go and have a sauna, chat to people and see what happens without any expectations of more.

Good luck to you

» Add a new message to this topic