FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First visit do's and don'ts

First visit do's and don'ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are going to our first club tonight. It will be our first swing experience.

Any hints and tips?

I also have a few questions...

Do we wear shoes in the club?

I was going to wear bra and panties so do I just dress normal and undress there?

Are hot tubs usually naked only?

Do I take a towel even though they are provided?

It's byob so do I just bring booze and buy mixers there or bring mixer too?

Ladies... Make up or no make up?

Thanks x Scarlett x

P. S liberation Portsmouth... Anyone going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Things vary from club to club. Most have a section on their website about club rules, dress code etc.

Most clubs have a social/lounge/bar area where people hang out & chat. If it's BYOB then take what you want to drink, most clubs you can buy a limited range of soft drinks so best to take everything you might need.

Most importantly just relax and enjoy yourself. Don't go with any expectations & you won't be disappointed

I usually go dressed & just play it by ear and change/undress when/if the moment feels right.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Shoes are ok in the club

some just dress normally some go in lingerie

hot tubs are naked only

byob think they sell mixers

take your own towel as theirs are not very big

and make up is your choice .

The most important thing is have fun

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Best thing I can suggest is talk to people, even if your not looking to play, relax, be open minded and also don’t worry. No means no and if some guys are a little “deaf” they do understand “bugger off” enjoy the club, have fun xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No high heels on the beds is usually a rule at most places.

If the club is dress down then a sexy new outfit will be wasted. Best to wear a sexy lingerie outfit just in case and take the 'normal' clothes off when you get in.

Tell the staff it's your first time, they will keep an eye on you.

Do your own thing if you want. Communicate with each other and most importantly HAVE FUN. Clubs are great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Scarlett

We were newbies on our last visit, some people were barefoot others heels, I wore high heels as I felt sexier but was crippled by the end of the night so I need to rethink my footwear for my next visit.

Some clubs are dress down on arrival so you need to check that but as a newbie I preferred dressing down at my pace. I wore a flattering dress that I felt sexy in to start with and a couple of more revealing underwear type outfits as I felt more comfortable which I worked through as the night went on. As for the hot tub I brought my own towel but turned out I didn't need to, I also brought a bikini but it turns out people go in naked and some guy commented that I was over dressed but it was early in the night I took no notice and revealed myself at my own pace. I wore full make up and hair but after the jacuzzi and sauna I may well have not bothered lol. So if you plan on doing might want to bring some to do a quick refresh.

Seems most byo drinks you are expected to buy soft drinks/mixers and bringing your own is not allowed.

Have a good night x

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Big tip which we've seen a lot of new people suffer from...

Don't let alcohol get the better of you..

First time nerves can lead to people drinking quicker or more than expected.. seen nerves lead to a lot of very d*unk nervous first timers.

Most importantly enjoy yourselves and take it slowly.

» Add a new message to this topic