FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Looking for some Angels guidance

Looking for some Angels guidance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi!

I’m would love to go to a swinging club. But not sure I would like to go alone! Any one got any tips or want to hold my ...... hand

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Give them a call and get advice on a goodnight to go. Consider adding yourself to meets, so people know you will be there. Dress smart, do not go for dutch courage, smell good, smile. Assume nothing will happen on the night, so treat it as a social. Talk to guys and ladies. Don’t assume because people talk to you that they want sex with you, nor should you feel obliged to do anything if you don’t want to. Remember that consent is everything & no means no. Simple really (take condoms, just in case!)

"Give them a call and get advice on a goodnight to go. Consider adding yourself to meets, so people know you will be there. Dress smart, do not go for dutch courage, smell good, smile. Assume nothing will happen on the night, so treat it as a social. Talk to guys and ladies. Don’t assume because people talk to you that they want sex with you, nor should you feel obliged to do anything if you don’t want to. Remember that consent is everything & no means no. Simple really (take condoms, just in case!)"

Thanks! All simple but really good advice

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

Which club are you thinking of going to OP?

Chippenham

"Give them a call and get advice on a goodnight to go. Consider adding yourself to meets, so people know you will be there. Dress smart, do not go for dutch courage, smell good, smile. Assume nothing will happen on the night, so treat it as a social. Talk to guys and ladies. Don’t assume because people talk to you that they want sex with you, nor should you feel obliged to do anything if you don’t want to. Remember that consent is everything & no means no. Simple really (take condoms, just in case!)"

Excellent advice.

"Which club are you thinking of going to OP? "
Angles as it’s local x

Chippenham

"Which club are you thinking of going to OP? Angles as it’s local x"

Excellent choice for a first club visit. It's a very friendly club, we'll be there on Saturday and always very welcoming to new members.

"Which club are you thinking of going to OP? Angles as it’s local x

Excellent choice for a first club visit. It's a very friendly club, we'll be there on Saturday and always very welcoming to new members. "

Thank you Mr and Mrs B I will give them a call when they open to see if I can book in and build up the courage to come along x

Chudleigh

You will not regret going

"You will not regret going "

Well everyone sounds really friendly and helpful so far! I have called and they were really helpful

all booked in for the Super Sexy party! What ever that maybe x

Chudleigh

Ask to be shown round when you arrive, remind Angels you are new and ask if they could introduce you to someone to help break the ice. Above all, enjoy yourself. We may see you there in February

"Ask to be shown round when you arrive, remind Angels you are new and ask if they could introduce you to someone to help break the ice. Above all, enjoy yourself. We may see you there in February "

Thank you I will! Meeting people like you there would make it a top night xx

Chippenham

"You will not regret going

Well everyone sounds really friendly and helpful so far! I have called and they were really helpful

all booked in for the Super Sexy party! What ever that maybe x"

You will be shown round when you arrive, ask to be introduced to Sandra if you want to. We'll help you to settle in, we appreciate how intimidating it can be the first time.

"You will not regret going

all booked in for the Super Sexy party! What ever that maybe x

You will be shown round when you arrive, ask to be introduced to Sandra if you want to. We'll help you to settle in, we appreciate how intimidating it can be the first time. "

Brilliant, that’s very kind of you thank you Sandra xx

» Add a new message to this topic