FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia's best nights.

Xtasia's best nights.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys. Just wondered which night people thought was the best at _tasia for theme and number of people who are there. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I would personally avoid the FFFF night just pur experience. We went virtually no one spoke and there was no swapping play happening. It was a social but only those who knew each other spoke to each other.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

[Removed by poster at 07/01/20 20:04:24]

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Xtasia does so many different theme nights that it would be impossible to say which is best as it depends on what theme suits YOU best.

Would you like to play in foam ? go to a foam night, but if you don't like to frolic in foam you might dislike it.

Want Ibiza type music all night ? Go to Depraved event, we wouldn't like it as we are Rock and Blues, but it gets packed so many people do like it.

Just look at the Xtasia website and pick the event which suits you.

We do like the FFFF nights, all the people are friendly and we have always played on those nights. In fact we are planning to take some new friends to one of the FFFF nights this year.

Single women always say how well they are looked after at Xtasia by the staff.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Xtasia does so many different theme nights that it would be impossible to say which is best as it depends on what theme suits YOU best.

Would you like to play in foam ? go to a foam night, but if you don't like to frolic in foam you might dislike it.

Want Ibiza type music all night ? Go to Depraved event, we wouldn't like it as we are Rock and Blues, but it gets packed so many people do like it.

We do like the FFFF nights, all the people are friendly and we have always played on those nights. In fact we are planning to take some new friends to one of the FFFF nights this year.

Single women always say how well they are looked after at Xtasia by the staff."

Really? Barely anyone spoke to us on the FFFF night we went to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The FFFF nights are packed and a great night, we always make them if we can.

Youthful exuberance nights are the best, full of hot people, like seriously hot

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Xtasia does so many different theme nights that it would be impossible to say which is best as it depends on what theme suits YOU best.

Single women always say how well they are looked after at Xtasia by the staff.

Really? Barely anyone spoke to us on the FFFF night we went to "

There in might lie the problem.

West Bromwich

Trying very hard this year to provide a very diverse range of nights and have an active team looking at this objective at the moment. As Geordies very rightly pointed out, what night works for you, will not work for others with different interests.

Might be better to outline what interests you have, ages, couples/singles, music likes, etc and then let us all suggest a night that would be ideal.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I would personally avoid the FFFF night just pur experience. We went virtually no one spoke and there was no swapping play happening. It was a social but only those who knew each other spoke to each other."

I’ve been to several clubs now, and in my experience, they’re all a bit like using the Tube in London; only the tourists smile and talk to other people, the locals stick to themselves

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

We enjoyed the FFFF nite and loads of play had x

Always had a good time on FFFF nights depraved good fun too

By *ecky2000Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We have a good night whatever the theme, the night is always what you make it but the FFFF / foam and depraved are the busier nights xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm part of a couple and we are looking for me to have fun with guys not girls. Weekends are pir only opportunities to visit as coming up from Bristol. Thanks for your help. X

West Bromwich

"I'm part of a couple and we are looking for me to have fun with guys not girls. Weekends are pir only opportunities to visit as coming up from Bristol. Thanks for your help. X"

So Friday nights would be best, so now its down to music tastes and types of guys you'd be after. Ring or PM me if you wish to chat quietly.

We go to varied nights and usually enjoy ourselves, it also makes for a better night if you get to know people beforehand hand so you can meet up on the night and have a drink etc

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Hopefully be up there in February sometime x

» Add a new message to this topic