FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia 15th Feb

Xtasia 15th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, Me and the hubby are planning on visiting Xtasia on Saturday 15th feb and it will be our first club visit. Any tips for us? We are super excited ??

Also if anyone who is going that night wants to get in touch maybe arrange to meet in there that night so we have someone who can show us the place :D xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The club is fantastic and the owners are super friendly. You’ll get a tour and a welcome, but I can’t stress enough, the club owners and staff are all bloody excellent .... there will be couples going that will make you feel at ease socially. We love it. Never been or want to go anywhere else. We are attending this Saturday but also the following weekend after you go in Feb or we would gladly introduce you to some people we know.

Have fun, don’t worry. Honestly I think you’ll love it.

Thanks CurvyDuo that’s really put us at ease. I’ve heard so many good things about it so that’s why we chose there for our first time, really excited and just can’t wait now.

We were thinking of asking for a tour when we arrive, we’ve done the virtual tour (looks amazing) but I’m still pretty sure we would get lost haha so think an actual tour would be useful.

Xxx

"Thanks CurvyDuo that’s really put us at ease. I’ve heard so many good things about it so that’s why we chose there for our first time, really excited and just can’t wait now.

We were thinking of asking for a tour when we arrive, we’ve done the virtual tour (looks amazing) but I’m still pretty sure we would get lost haha so think an actual tour would be useful.

Xxx"

A tour is always given to new members as part of the joining process. I hope you fall in love with this place as much as we have. It’s a great local place to go to (we are in the same city) so on a good day it’s only 35-40 mins car journey away. We like to make it once a month at least. And make it a two nighter stay over whenever we can - but generally speaking the rates for staying either at flirts (pre meet bar and stay over rooms on xtasia site) or or full the premier inn West Bromwich central usually offer great rates. Food for thought. I’ll point the owners to your thread in case they can provide you with more than I’ve thought of

Ahh thank you that’s appreciated.

Yeah we have booked into the premier inn but just for the 1 night this time but I’m sure we will get round to more than 1 night in the future

Thanks again xx

"Ahh thank you that’s appreciated.

Yeah we have booked into the premier inn but just for the 1 night this time but I’m sure we will get round to more than 1 night in the future

Thanks again xx"

If you fancy a super late night you can also speak to the reception in the premier inn, and for £15 cash if they can accommodate you, you can check out at 4pm instead and get that extra crucial recovery hours in hahah we do...

Ooohhhh will most definitely do that!! Didn’t know they do the late checkout, thanks xxx

» Add a new message to this topic