FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club for single guys to attend

Best club for single guys to attend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering if anyone has advice on clubs and which ones are the best and what nights would be best for a single guy

I feel nervous to go alone

And would prefer to go with someone but never find anyone really to go with so any advice would be grateful ( I love a hot tub lol )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heHotWifeClubWoman  over a year ago

leicester

Liberty Elite allow guys in a Friday

I believe they have some special offers this month definitely worth a look.

No need to be nervous we are all friendly

By *ecrets4everCouple  over a year ago

X

Chameleons in Darlaston is extremely friendly.

Friday nights and Sunday’s there are great for single men.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'll second chameleons, the hot tubs are huge and there's a fair few of us regulars that would be happy to show you around and introduce you to people

By *sland_kidMan  over a year ago

london, manchester, liverpool

Following this thread

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I would probably say club SX is one of the best. You cam attend om a saturday and there is always event hosts who can introduce you to people. The social area is particularly good for introducing yourself. If you have any questions happy to help x

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

The ones nearest to you.

Do your homework, look at the clubs section and read the reviews.

Biggest rule of all

Stick to the rules and you will do just fine.

By *amasutra79Man  over a year ago

Limehouse

Following! Thanks to those that sent the names so far.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely Club SX. X

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

All clubs have events where single guys are welcomed. The trick is to find a club you’re comfortable with & an event that suits you.

Townhouse have got some great events coming up that are perfect for single guys - there’s Allure on the 17th, Harlots which is on the 23rd and Clusterfuck, which is a gang bang event ... there’s also a Czech glory hole for this one & that’s on the 31st

But honestly, there are so many clubs to try out & different events on, why limit yourself?!

Hope we get an update when you’ve been!!

Happy clubbing! xx

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is always a fun night and we get plenty of single males that attend but also check if there's a guest list In play as some clubs monitor a ratio of single males to females xx

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Jaydees is a good option as it is very friendly and not very cliquey plus their hot tub is massive.

Or the Cougars and Cubs parties at DV8 as the host's icebreaker games make it easier to meet other attendees.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Most clubs are single guy friendly at some events.. the attic in derby is all the time. Chams on a fri or Sunday is great for them. Townhouse has some amazing events for it. Cupids too and quest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Single guys are always welcome at La Chambre in Sheffield and these nights are Wednesday, Friday and every second Saturday.

A lot of our members are a little shy when they first join now they come and play weekly.

Our club has a night club feel to it with a dance floor and seating area. There is no pressure at all to play just come and enjoy the night in a very friendly atmosphere. And remember all the couples on these nights are looking at meeting single guys.

Hopefully we will see you at La Chambre soon x

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Single guys are always welcome at La Chambre in Sheffield and these nights are Wednesday, Friday and every second Saturday.

A lot of our members are a little shy when they first join now they come and play weekly.

Our club has a night club feel to it with a dance floor and seating area. There is no pressure at all to play just come and enjoy the night in a very friendly atmosphere. And remember all the couples on these nights are looking at meeting single guys.

Hopefully we will see you at La Chambre soon x "

think you wil find its the 1st and 3rd Saturday single guys are allowed LOL

» Add a new message to this topic