FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > OP4F Tuesday 28th

OP4F Tuesday 28th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ls1773 OP   Man  over a year ago

Truro

Hello fabswingers ?? visiting the big smoke next Tuesday and I am booked in to visit OP4F , my first club visit , have read the rules and have no expectations, just wondered if anyone else is attending Tuesday or fancied a drink and chat beforehand ?

Tobes ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hello fabswingers ?? visiting the big smoke next Tuesday and I am booked in to visit OP4F , my first club visit , have read the rules and have no expectations, just wondered if anyone else is attending Tuesday or fancied a drink and chat beforehand ?

Tobes ??"

. You are going with the right attitude with regards to no expectations just go with a open mind and you will have a good night.Tuesday is greedy girl nite at OP4F and can be a very fun night.Unfortunately I am unable to attend this Tuesday but all been well I will be attending tonight.Have a good night on Tuesday

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

We’re hoping to pop in

Truro

"Hello fabswingers ?? visiting the big smoke next Tuesday and I am booked in to visit OP4F , my first club visit , have read the rules and have no expectations, just wondered if anyone else is attending Tuesday or fancied a drink and chat beforehand ?

Tobes ??. You are going with the right attitude with regards to no expectations just go with a open mind and you will have a good night.Tuesday is greedy girl nite at OP4F and can be a very fun night.Unfortunately I am unable to attend this Tuesday but all been well I will be attending tonight.Have a good night on Tuesday "

Thanks for the reply hope tonight is fun for you

Truro

"We’re hoping to pop in "
Thank you for saying hi you two, hope we get chat and swap a story or two on Tuesday ? xx

Truro

Bump and ............Grind

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Tobes ??. You are going with the right attitude with regards to no expectations just go with a open mind and you will have a good night.Tuesday is greedy girl nite at OP4F and can be a very fun night.Unfortunately I am unable to attend this Tuesday but all been well I will be attending tonight.Have a good night on Tuesday Thanks for the reply hope tonight is fun for you "

. I attended on the Friday night as I said.There were quite a few nice sexy couples and as always I had a top night.I hope your Tuesday is as good as my Friday.

» Add a new message to this topic