FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paris, France

Paris, France

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeValentina OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

We will be in the City of Love on Valentines Day weekend, what are the best swingers clubs in town?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igColMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Only tried the one which was ok. Called le we or something like that. Primarily went to that one as easy access for fb and I when strikes were on.

Moon city I think is meant to be really good. In pigalle surrounded by all the sex shops cinemas and moulin rouge.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"We will be in the City of Love on Valentines Day weekend, what are the best swingers clubs in town?"

When you say best, there are several very upmarket clubs that are frequented by some of France's rich and famous. You need deep pockets and often consist of a very formal meal followed by normal club activities afterwards.

For those of us with more modest finances I have found Moon City to be good fun. I've attended each year for the past 10 and always had an enjoyable time. Most people speak English and it attracts a good cross section, just like most clubs in the UK. They have different events on each day of the week and have English pages of their website.

By *ikeValentina OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Do you know any of the “upmarket” clubs? What are they called?

By *igColMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I think Les chandelles is one of the more upmarket ones. Have a valet parking system available.

By *ocktails99Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Moon Club was very enjoyable, relaxed and a nice pool, lots of rooms and in an area with good bars

By *andmhornyCouple  over a year ago

dublin

We had a great evening in moon city. Nice staff and clientele and excellent facilities.

» Add a new message to this topic