FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams early doors?

Chams early doors?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asha86 OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Hi everyone! We were wondering if chams is any good in the day? As we may find ourselves with a free few hours in the day and wondered if it was any good? Thanks for reading D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Hi everyone! We were wondering if chams is any good in the day? As we may find ourselves with a free few hours in the day and wondered if it was any good? Thanks for reading D x "

Hi there, been a few times in the week day time and it's been fantastic, not very busy but still had some great fun, Saturday and Sunday day time is completely different both can be busy obviously not as busy as the night.

Chams is the best place ever quite or busy. Hopefully see you there sometime.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. Early doors is quiet but its the playfulness of the people in there rather than the numbers thats important. ??

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I agree. Early doors is quiet but its the playfulness of the people in there rather than the numbers thats important. ??"

Does who they are not matter..?

"Hi everyone! We were wondering if chams is any good in the day? As we may find ourselves with a free few hours in the day and wondered if it was any good? Thanks for reading D x "

Oh and your profile and pictures suggest you wont have any problems attracting interest

"I agree. Early doors is quiet but its the playfulness of the people in there rather than the numbers thats important. ??

Does who they are not matter..? "

Yes. For example im not matched to you and vice versa but the point remains that folks can have a fun time even if its quiet if they meet the right people.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I try and go most weeks with my fwb and go during the day. There is usually a good balance of people in there, and only once have I seen it completely unbalanced gender wise

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

I love daytimes at Chams - it's more relaxed, and has never failed to be hot. As someone has said, it's not the number of people there, but what they're up for...

By *MNJCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"I agree. Early doors is quiet but its the playfulness of the people in there rather than the numbers thats important. ??

Does who they are not matter..? "

It improves the odds of you finding someone you click with, we've been a few times when there have been maybe a dozen people in chams and have been fortunate to more often than not meet couples we are attracted to and get on with but I think we've been lucky with so few people there, more people definitely increases the chance of finding people you click with.

I've been a few daytimes and always a nice bunch in. More chilled out rather than a party atmosphere, which can make it easier to chat to new people. Would generally say best time is 12 - 3 during term time can be a bit quiet 4-6 but you can't predict it.

By *t8880Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

We are thinking about going for our first time in the day today. Heard good things about chams but we couldn’t go out/ stay late tonight

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

We went early on Saturday afternoon a couple of weeks ago a little disappointed with the lack of males but we still had a brilliant afternoon.

» Add a new message to this topic