FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels @ Heathrow

Kestrels @ Heathrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've seen a few references to Kestrels/AbFab on this forum, but can't find a link in Clubs section. Online, I found an up to date website, but links to newspaper articles suggesting it's to be bulldozed!

Can anyone tell us what to expect if we head there one daytime soon? A pile of rubble, or a good time for an adventurous couple

Wondering if it's a good alternative to Rio's.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They not allowed a profile or to be in the review section due to some bad feeling in the past with this site.

If you look in the forum there is a review thread where people have put what they experienced.

Plus there is a more up-to-date website open, I'm not sure of the address.

The club is 100-percent open daily though.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/956886

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen a few references to Kestrels/AbFab on this forum, but can't find a link in Clubs section. Online, I found an up to date website, but links to newspaper articles suggesting it's to be bulldozed!

Can anyone tell us what to expect if we head there one daytime soon? A pile of rubble, or a good time for an adventurous couple

Wondering if it's a good alternative to Rio's."

They have changed the location. Though I haven't been to the ood place, the new place is pretty good. Swimming pool, hot tubs, cinema room, play rooms, dark room.

Daytime visits have been very good somedays and totally dull on the other days. Not easy to predict. Otherwise, the club is good and definitely worth a visit.

There are two different clubs sharing the same location. Kestrels is a day time naturist spa, open from, I think, 10.30am till 6pm. On, I believe, Mondays and Wednesdays, they are open until midnight or so, but after 6pm they become AbFabs parties. If you arrive after 6pm those days, you have to have (or be willing to take out) AbFabs membership. If you put "AbFabs Heathrow" in your search bar, you should find the updated website, with all the information needed.

By *nasuitMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

Put Heathrow Kestrels into your favourite search engine and the new site is the first result. Seems silly that probably the best swingers site on the web still won't recognise one of the best clubs in London.

(Personal opinion, I know nothing of the apparent problem)

By *ohnwpMan  over a year ago

stockenchurch

Kestrels 100% better than Rio, although preferred the old one to the new one.

Hellfire also worth a look

Who’s going to kestrel daytime tomorrow? I’ll be there

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I've seen a few references to Kestrels/AbFab on this forum, but can't find a link in Clubs section. Online, I found an up to date website, but links to newspaper articles suggesting it's to be bulldozed!

. I would say it a good alternative to Rios nice cinema room , amazing swimming pool and I believe the hot tubs , steam room and sauna have been installed.However if you are based in North London and use public transport and you only a couple of hours spare then you may choose Rios if you have half a day to spare then you may choose Kestrels.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Wondering if it's a good alternative to Rio's.. I would say it a good alternative to Rios nice cinema room , amazing swimming pool and I believe the hot tubs , steam room and sauna have been installed.However if you are based in North London and use public transport and you only a couple of hours spare then you may choose Rios if you have half a day to spare then you may choose Kestrels."

And we enjoyed the roast lunch yesterday!

I'm going to Kestrels again on Wednesday during the day, with my male FWB. This club is quickly becoming a strong favourite, especially that it's only just over an hour drive from mine, all being well.

By *t12guy49Man  over a year ago

Walton-on-Thames

Anyone going tomorrow (Tuesday)? Hoping to have the day free and thinking of popping along. I've been on Mondays and Wednesdays and usually there are a few people there. Just wondering if it's much quieter on a Tuesday.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

We are going Sunday with a female friend as well

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

I’ll probably be there on Sunday. Mainly in the hot tubs lol

Hadley Wood

"I’ll probably be there on Sunday. Mainly in the hot tubs lol"

Good chance we will be there in the afternoon

Hadley Wood

"I’ll probably be there on Sunday. Mainly in the hot tubs lol

Good chance we will be there in the afternoon "

Can’t wait till Sunday, so there Friday afternoon now!

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Went last night (Wednesday) with my FB....was quite empty but still managed to get 2! Lovely members inside of me

It’s comfortable and well appointed. Only sad thing is that it doesn’t have the old outside pool and sunbathing of the old Kestrels

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"They not allowed a profile or to be in the review section due to some bad feeling in the past with this site.

If you look in the forum there is a review thread where people have put what they experienced.

Plus there is a more up-to-date website open, I'm not sure of the address.

The club is 100-percent open daily though."

I concur

By *ayfair GentlemanMan  over a year ago

London

I am going on Wednesday 4th March.Has anyone here gone to the new venue is anyone else going on Wednesday? Is it reasonably busy on Wednesday's?

» Add a new message to this topic