FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > gate house transvestite

gate house transvestite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lamazon TV Steph OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brighton and London

Hi all,

When things are back to normal I'm looking to visit the gate house for a dress up and play, I'd love to arrange to meet others there as I think it can be quiet, either respond here or pm me letting me know your interest in meeting me.

My preference is for other tgirls, couples and women.

Mwah, Steph XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Hi all,

When things are back to normal I'm looking to visit the gate house for a dress up and play, I'd love to arrange to meet others there as I think it can be quiet, either respond here or pm me letting me know your interest in meeting me.

Mwah, Steph XXX"

What makes you think the club is quiet as we are a club that has lots of cross dressers, tv and transsexual attend.

Wednesday day time we regularly have 30 plus people attend.

Saturday morning is also the same, which then moves into Saturday night.

How do I know I work there!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

Mwah, Steph XXX

What makes you think the club is quiet as we are a club that has lots of cross dressers, tv and transsexual attend.

Wednesday day time we regularly have 30 plus people attend.

Saturday morning is also the same, which then moves into Saturday night.

How do I know I work there!"

30 plus who? Guys a several Tgirls in my experience which is lots. Although may have changed since I went near 40 times.

totally agree, when I lived in Accrington I was tehre quite a few times and never had any shortage of attention and fun. But I dont think you need to worry when evertything opens back up again, so many people will be out and about getting everything they have missed during the lockdown

I leave the conversation.

By *lamazon TV Steph OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brighton and London

Hi Ange,

Thanks for the comment, I visited the gatehouse a few weeks ago befor lockdown and there was only two other people in there, I was a Monday evening so it's good know when and what time tends to be busiest for girls like me.

I'd be make a long trip from Brighton so just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time but will Def make it a wed then, what is the best time to arrive would you say?

Steph X

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I’ve been to the gatehouse many times x

I’ve always found there is fun to be had x

I concur that there can be up to 30 girls x but I’ve had some of my best times when numbers were smaller x making the club more intimate x

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"Hi Ange,

Thanks for the comment, I visited the gatehouse a few weeks ago befor lockdown and there was only two other people in there, I was a Monday evening so it's good know when and what time tends to be busiest for girls like me.

I'd be make a long trip from Brighton so just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time but will Def make it a wed then, what is the best time to arrive would you say?

Steph X"

Go for a Weds or Sun afternoon. A Mon evening would likely be quiet as it had not long started opening on a Mon evening so wouldn't have built up numbers. We've never lacked for fun on a Weds or Sun afternoon.

By *aria_tiaTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Yes i agree. Wednesdays are best for tvs and admirers Steph. Although I’ve not been for a while. I’ve been in on Friday nights (a few years ago) and had a good time too. More of a mixed crowd on a Friday night from my experience. Hope this helps x

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Great place , can’t wait to return for fun x always had a good crowd in Saturday afternoon/evening and sundays x

» Add a new message to this topic