FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Old R3tro Club and Liberty Elite

Old R3tro Club and Liberty Elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugardadcleaner OP   Man  over a year ago

cirencester

We used to go Liberty Elite loads about 6 years ago. What a great club for an age gap couple with an old perv like me and a greedy girl like Hollie.

She also worked a few shifts a week at the old R3tro club in Walsall. Same time. Was. It not great money but a great place for a greedy girl like her, great fun club, nice clients. Safe and we went loads on her days off.

Anyone ever go either?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been going R3troClub" for years on&off

Liberty Elite is on the Agenda soon.

I'm Midlands

It'd be interesting to see who you are if you want to send private pictures.

Have a look at mine ! Feel free to talk PM or ask ..

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

We have been members at Liberty Elite for about 15 years and have been hosting our own parties there for 3 years, great club, great staff and more importantly fantastic members.

Can’t wait to get back when it’s safe to do so.

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

R3tro club was the first club I went to, the only thing was I was told back then that the girls were working girls, so it put me off

By *ugardadcleaner OP   Man  over a year ago

cirencester

"R3tro club was the first club I went to, the only thing was I was told back then that the girls were working girls, so it put me off"

Some where but also some addicted cock sluts. Think about the sums lol Hollie got £100/£-50 per shift depending when. If busy 10/15 guys would fuck her. Not much per fuck lol. She even went on days off as it was a fun club for her and always busy

» Add a new message to this topic