FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ ‘RED THEME’ @atlantisEVOLUTION Friday 11 and Saturday 12 February

‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ ‘RED THEME’ @atlantisEVOLUTION Friday 11 and Saturday 12 February

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ ‘RED THEME’ @atlantisEVOLUTION Friday 11 & Saturday 12 February

The perfect night for love.

The theme is RED.

All the love, all the tunes, all the slow dances plus FREE buffet and chocs . . . what could be more romantic??

9pm – 2am.

Friday 11: couples/singles/fems

Saturday 12: couples/fems

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar. Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Lifetime membership is only £10 per couple/single and fem.

Entry just £20 per couple

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it.

Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’.

Get ready to have an amazing night with amazing people at an amazing club!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Please please please can you make one Saturday night in feb a singles night (drive down the Friday is soooo tiring) coming to visit my gorgeous BFF hex and wanna having a banging 2022 after a really crappy 2021 Hex can fill you in on my absolute shit year not to mention I only got one visit to see her

Pretty pretty please I’ll even try get G to babysit and stage her along with me and make sure plenty gorgeous sexy men for me to get naughty with xx

"Please please please can you make one Saturday night in feb a singles night (drive down the Friday is soooo tiring) coming to visit my gorgeous BFF hex and wanna having a banging 2022 after a really crappy 2021 Hex can fill you in on my absolute shit year not to mention I only got one visit to see her

Pretty pretty please I’ll even try get G to babysit and stage her along with me and make sure plenty gorgeous sexy men for me to get naughty with xx

"

Leave it with us

By *exylegs15Couple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

We’ll be there on the Saturday… see you all soon xxxxx

"We’ll be there on the Saturday… see you all soon xxxxx"

YAY!!!!!!

xxxxx

"‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ ‘RED THEME’ @atlantisEVOLUTION Friday 11 & Saturday 12 February

The theme is RED.

All the love, all the tunes, all the slow dances plus FREE buffet and chocs . . . what could be more romantic??

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar. Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

"

"‘the VALENTINES BALL Weekend’ ‘RED THEME’ @atlantisEVOLUTION Friday 11 & Saturday 12 February

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

By *inx666andThunderCouple  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Red latex dress bought for this event, see you there

"Red latex dress bought for this event, see you there "

WooHoo!!!

By *.S.XWoman  over a year ago

Dreamland

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Come on all you romantics

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Uttoxeter

So what’s everyone wearing… don’t think I’ve got anything red!!!

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"So what’s everyone wearing… don’t think I’ve got anything red!!!"

You have something red...I've peeped at your photos

Uttoxeter

I have red lingerie ( I’m not a big fan of red tbh) I don’t have any red dresses so it will probably be a black dress… unless I find something xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would a red tie count? Thats all ive got thats red

Uttoxeter

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 18:16:09]

Stoke area

"Would a red tie count? Thats all ive got thats red "

Sounds perfect to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That under wear looks perfect to me thank you I'll have to make sure I find it

Stoke area

"That under wear looks perfect to me thank you I'll have to make sure I find it "

The red playsuit will be worn for the second part of the evening,think I'll be in black and red initially. Thanks for the suggestion though

Dreamland

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Dreamland

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

"That under wear looks perfect to me thank you I'll have to make sure I find it "

Stoke area

All you need is have a look for something red to wear,

Underwear, a dress or tie

we really do not care

Dreamland

"All you need is have a look for something red to wear,

we really do not care "

As long as you are there

we really do not care

As long as you are there

"

Dreamland

we really do not care

As long as you are there

"

we really do not care "

Stoke area

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Can't wait.

Dreamland

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Can't wait. "

Me neither

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Can't wait.

Me neither "

And me

Dreamland

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Can't wait.

Me neither

And me "

Whom else

Uttoxeter

Really looking forward to seeing you all!! Xxx

"Really looking forward to seeing you all!! Xxx"

Absolutely . . . can't wait

Dreamland

"Really looking forward to seeing you all!! Xxx

Absolutely . . . can't wait "

"

Oh don't forget . . . buffet & chocs & sex . . . not placing any emphasis on order of things

Dreamland

Oh don't forget . . . buffet & chocs & sex . . . not placing any emphasis on order of things "

Sounds like fun in whatever order

Oh don't forget . . . buffet & chocs & sex . . . not placing any emphasis on order of things

Sounds like fun in whatever order "

Macclesfield

A week tomorrow and we'll see you there

"A week tomorrow and we'll see you there "

Look forward to it - any questions send me a message.

Cat X

"Would a red tie count? Thats all ive got thats red "

Sure lol. Just the red tie.

Stoke area

"Would a red tie count? Thats all ive got thats red

Sure lol. Just the red tie."

That'll be a great outfit

Might be worth wearing something extra until you arrive at the club though

"A week tomorrow and we'll see you there "

Stoke area

The theme is RED.

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

I've read the post and I'm ready with my red attire

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Looking forward to this already

"Looking forward to this already

"

"

Countdown to the weekend

Dreamland

For all you Romatics out there, 4 sleeps to go for the start of the Valentines weekend

By *hePineapplesofCheshireCouple  over a year ago

Congleton

please can myself and Ch3shireMan come along

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Countdown to the weekend "

Friday can not come quick enough xx

"please can myself and Ch3shireMan come along "

Of course

Countdown to the weekend

Friday can not come quick enough xx"

Certainly cannot xx

Dreamland

Countdown to the weekend

Certainly cannot xx "

Not long now

Countdown to the weekend

Certainly cannot xx

Not long now "

Stoke area

Did someone say Chocolates ?

Dreamland

"Did someone say Chocolates ? "

And don't forget buffet too

Stoke area

First night of the Valentine's weekend is tomorrow

"First night of the Valentine's weekend is tomorrow "

EeeeeeeeeKkkkkkkkkk

Stoke area

One more sleep!

"One more sleep! "

Macclesfield

2 sleeps for us lol

Stoke area

"2 sleeps for us lol"
well go to sleep quick and when you wake up, it'll be one for you too

"2 sleeps for us lol well go to sleep quick and when you wake up, it'll be one for you too "

****** TONIGHT ******

Macclesfield

Don't have too much fun without us haha

Stoke area

"Don't have too much fun without us haha "

We'll warm the dance floor up and test out the beds for you tonight

"Don't have too much fun without us haha

We'll warm the dance floor up and test out the beds for you tonight "

"Don't have too much fun without us haha

We'll warm the dance floor up and test out the beds for you tonight

"

Amazing night last night . . .busy, fun, sexy and simply brilliant . . . so, let's do it all again tonight

Dreamland

Come on all you romantics valentines ball tonight

Did someone mention buffet and chocolates too

Uttoxeter

See you all very soon!!! Xxxx

Macclesfield

Just waiting for opening time now

"Just waiting for opening time now "

WOW!

What an amazing weekend!

So many awesome, sexy people all weekend....again, simply WOW!!!!

"Just waiting for opening time now

WOW!

What an amazing weekend!

So many awesome, sexy people all weekend....again, simply WOW!!!!"

WOW!!!!!!

What an incredible, busy, sexy, fun weekend! It was fabulous!

Thank you to everyone who make it amazing!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic