FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Cupids Snap Photography 12th March 12 - 6pm

Cupids Snap Photography 12th March 12 - 6pm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upids swingers club OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swinton

If you struggle to get the right angle, want a sexy backdrop or just love the chance to get in front of a camera why not take join us and take advantage of the 2 photographers who will be joining us for the afternoon. So grab your sexiest outfits and head to the club.

Cupids now has a fully licensed bar with a wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks. So come along grab a drink, relax and have some sexy snaps taken.

If your a single guy visiting the club for the first time please make sure you bring photo ID with you.

SM non member £20

SM members £15

Couples £15

Single ladies free

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

This sounds brilliant do we have to bring a sd card how do we get the pics hun?

Swinton

"This sounds brilliant do we have to bring a sd card how do we get the pics hun? "

The photos can be emailed to you on the day x

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

"This sounds brilliant do we have to bring a sd card how do we get the pics hun?

The photos can be emailed to you on the day x"

Oh cool

Swinton

"This sounds brilliant do we have to bring a sd card how do we get the pics hun?

The photos can be emailed to you on the day x

Oh cool "

You should come along x

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Never been photographed in a club before should be interesting

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Interested and have a few Qs:

Who are the photographers and where can we see their portfolios?

What is the arrangement with copyright and ensuring photos don't go anywhere we don't agree to?

Can we take our own photos?

Thanks!

Bolton

It certainly something different to try

Swinton

"Interested and have a few Qs:

What is the arrangement with copyright and ensuring photos don't go anywhere we don't agree to?

Thanks!"

All copyright will be owned by the subject (ie yourself), if you provide a valid email address you will be supplied 3 pictures at no cost, from picture 4 there will be a charge agreed in the day, all media cards will be cleared and deleted at the end of the shoot x

Barbados

Thanks!

All copyright will be owned by the subject (ie yourself), if you provide a valid email address you will be supplied 3 pictures at no cost, from picture 4 there will be a charge agreed in the day, all media cards will be cleared and deleted at the end of the shoot x"

Thanks. Could you answer my other questions as well please?

And one more: Is it a play event as well ir is it purely for photography?

Swinton

Thanks!

All copyright will be owned by the subject (ie yourself), if you provide a valid email address you will be supplied 3 pictures at no cost, from picture 4 there will be a charge agreed in the day, all media cards will be cleared and deleted at the end of the shoot x

And one more: Is it a play event as well ir is it purely for photography?"

Sorry, the lady doing the photography is a member of staff called Naomi she doesn’t have a portfolio you can see unfortunately. We are asking that customers don’t take there own pictures so that we can be sure no one is photographed without there consent. The club is open as usual for anyone that wants to play x

Barbados

Thanks!

And one more: Is it a play event as well ir is it purely for photography?

Sorry, the lady doing the photography is a member of staff called Naomi she doesn’t have a portfolio you can see unfortunately. We are asking that customers don’t take there own pictures so that we can be sure no one is photographed without there consent. The club is open as usual for anyone that wants to play x"

Thank you!

Bolton

This definitely something to try

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Legally the copyright is owned by the photographer/Artist not the subject it’s the law

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Legally the copyright is owned by the photographer/Artist not the subject it’s the law "

I know a bit late to see this, that is correct.. in my case when I do a private shoot I give 2 options.. option one, they bring their own SD card, once the shoot is done they get the SD card images unedited, I don’t own a duel SD card camera, I walk away with only the pleasure of of doing some good hopefully..

Option two, I take a copy of a few edit them and forward them on to the person/s concerned, we agree the copies I have will never be posted, sold or swapped, I give them links to my other sites I post on so they can check should they wish to..

For me it’s a trust thing, alternatively they sign a model release form, which I believe isn’t necessarily in the Uk but I do it to cover myself and others..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I’d like to come along to this. Could do with some new pics

» Add a new message to this topic