FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Real Greedy Girls at atlantisEVOLUTION Wednesday 04 May 2022

Real Greedy Girls at atlantisEVOLUTION Wednesday 04 May 2022

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

GREEDY GIRLS is a laid back, very well attended evening.

The emphasis is on meeting and real sex.

The vibe is centred on building real relationships too, though music is playing throughout the evening it’s kept very much in the background.

For Couples, it’s a chance to add more than one (indeed many if you wish to) male partners to your sexual exploration.

For Single Males, it’s a chance to get better absorbed into the club and spend quality time with members that you may have already met or would wish to meet. Single Males do remember however that you still need to ask if your attentions are welcome, never ever assume.

8PM – MIDNIGHT.

The first Wednesday of every month.

Lifetime membership is only £12 per couple, singles and fem.

Entry singles £30.

Couple and fems FREE.

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller.

Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.20.

Dress code is very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay, No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it. Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘Greedy Girls’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"GREEDY GIRLS is a laid back, very well attended evening.

The vibe is centred on building real relationships too, though music is playing throughout the evening it’s kept very much in the background.

For Couples, it’s a chance to add more than one (indeed many if you wish to) male partners to your sexual exploration.

For Single Males, it’s a chance to get better absorbed into the club and spend quality time with members that you may have already met or would wish to meet. Single Males do remember however that you still need to ask if your attentions are welcome, never ever assume.

8PM – MIDNIGHT.

Entry singles £30.

Couple and fems FREE.

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller.

Dress code is very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay, No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it. Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘Greedy Girls’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’."

8PM – MIDNIGHT.

Entry singles £30.

Couple and fems FREE.

"

This time next week

8PM – MIDNIGHT.

Entry singles £30.

Couple and fems FREE.

"

This time next week

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

8PM – MIDNIGHT.

Entry singles £30.

Couple and fems FREE.

This time next week "

Ooooo so it is

8PM – MIDNIGHT.

Entry singles £30.

Couple and fems FREE.

This time next week

Ooooo so it is "

And counting

By *emote ControlMan  over a year ago

bromley

Just to confirm I am able to join on the night with valid ID and I don’t have to pre book my place? Will be travelling quite far to attend so want to make sure I follow the joining requirements

Stoke area

"Just to confirm I am able to join on the night with valid ID and I don’t have to pre book my place? Will be travelling quite far to attend so want to make sure I follow the joining requirements "

As a regular I can confirm that you just need to bring ID like a driving license and you can join on the night. No need to book for these events . Have a great night

"Just to confirm I am able to join on the night with valid ID and I don’t have to pre book my place? Will be travelling quite far to attend so want to make sure I follow the joining requirements

As a regular I can confirm that you just need to bring ID like a driving license and you can join on the night. No need to book for these events . Have a great night "

What Lizzy said . . .

"Just to confirm I am able to join on the night with valid ID and I don’t have to pre book my place? Will be travelling quite far to attend so want to make sure I follow the joining requirements

As a regular I can confirm that you just need to bring ID like a driving license and you can join on the night. No need to book for these events . Have a great night

What Lizzy said . . . "

3 sleeps away

What Lizzy said . . .

3 sleeps away "

Make that 2 sleeps

What Lizzy said . . .

3 sleeps away

Make that 2 sleeps "

Only 1 sleep away

What Lizzy said . . .

3 sleeps away

Make that 2 sleeps

Only 1 sleep away "

***** TONIGHT *****

What Lizzy said . . .

3 sleeps away

Make that 2 sleeps

Only 1 sleep away

***** TONIGHT *****"

What Lizzy said . . .

3 sleeps away

Make that 2 sleeps

Only 1 sleep away

***** TONIGHT *****

"

Stoke area

Just recovered from man flu. Got rid of the flu...so just need a man now.

Hoping to find one at Greedy Girls this evening

» Add a new message to this topic