FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > VANILLA ALTERNATIVE - Pink Flamingo Event Friday 6th May :-)

VANILLA ALTERNATIVE - Pink Flamingo Event Friday 6th May :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few of us are going to VA for the first time on 6th May. Ive never been before and very excited ! Me and my fella have a room booked so we can have a drink and relax.

If you are going let me know on this thread as Im not taking messages as I only meet at clubs!

ALL details are on the profile = PINK FLAMINGO

My fella is looking for couples and single females

I like single males

Single guys just need to follow the steps on there as two of my male friends have done so and the lady running it seems super friendly and nice !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke5555Man  over a year ago

Watford

You’ve picked the best club around to go to! Always great evenings. The staff are amazing and the guests are lovely fun people. I will be there with a gorgeous lady friend of mine and we are staying over too. See you guys there! Luke x

"You’ve picked the best club around to go to! Always great evenings. The staff are amazing and the guests are lovely fun people. I will be there with a gorgeous lady friend of mine and we are staying over too. See you guys there! Luke x"

Oh fabulous !! Ive just read a few of your verifications and profile. The club sounds fantastic x

Watford

The music is great too! I remember meeting you a few years ago at a Cougars and Cubs party Densol. We have a passion for the same kind of car… and the same kind of fun night x

"The music is great too! I remember meeting you a few years ago at a Cougars and Cubs party Densol. We have a passion for the same kind of car… and the same kind of fun night x"

Oh really ! Even more great we have met !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hoping to be there... Been a while since I've done a party night

By *otAndWet2Couple  over a year ago

norfolk

See you guys all there Friday xx

By *palgMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

See you all on Friday

Im getting super excited now !! My mate Lou = cock_sucker_lou who is a Fab newbie and club virgin is coming with us Friday too !!

See you all there !!

By *ambsguy33Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Hi all, I’ll be there on Friday as well. Looking forward to a fun night. Hope to see some of you there!

Watford

There are quite a few people I know going now. It’s going to be on hell of a night!

» Add a new message to this topic