FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Freedom @Cupids Saturday 23rd July 7pm til Midnight

Freedom @Cupids Saturday 23rd July 7pm til Midnight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upids swingers club OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swinton

Celebrating our freedom finally and for good...

Its been 1 whole year since lockdown was lifted and we were finally able to open and its looking very likely we are free to fuck for the foreseeable future.

Cum along and celebrate your freedom with Cupids and enjoy a wonton night of debauchery.

We will have a female and male strip shows and a Sexy RAFFLE to build some fun and excitement as well as the usual free shots and some food to keep your energy up

Cupids now has a fully licensed bar with a wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks for you to enjoy so please don’t bring your own. We will provide you with a locker for your personal possession and a towel.

If your a single guy visiting the club for the first time please make sure you bring photo ID with you.

SM non member £50

SM members £30

Couples £30

Single ladies £5

Tv/Ts £15

Please add your names below or message us if you wish to be added to the guest list

CUPIDS WHERE THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We may be available for this party? Is it a "name down on the list" kinda do? If so then pop us on please? Mwah xxx

Swinton

"We may be available for this party? Is it a "name down on the list" kinda do? If so then pop us on please? Mwah xxx "

No problem I will add you, hopefully see you there x

"We may be available for this party? Is it a "name down on the list" kinda do? If so then pop us on please? Mwah xxx

No problem I will add you, hopefully see you there x"

Is there a reason why to the early finish at midnight?

Swinton

"We may be available for this party? Is it a "name down on the list" kinda do? If so then pop us on please? Mwah xxx

No problem I will add you, hopefully see you there x

Is there a reason why to the early finish at midnight? "

Sorry that is my error it is til 3am I will repost the event with the correct time thanks for bringing this to my attention x

Hotel now booked as it's a bit of a trek from the Mansion? We will hopefully drag some victims along?!!!

» Add a new message to this topic