FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Summer Of 69 (Peters Bday Bash)

Summer Of 69 (Peters Bday Bash)

By *ellfireClub OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Yes, I am very old, but I hope you`ll come along to my mega 69th Birthday Bash; it is going to be erm.... Cool Man, or some such 60`s terminology!

Lots of friends, prizes and naughty fun in, my favourite Club! We have The Pub Landlords paybar, with Summer Cocktails; two great Garden areas to chill and of course, our: Massive dogging car, Cinema with live feed from Area 69, 9 playrooms, actual 60`s Schoolhouse, grope rooms, Couples corridor, Cage on the stage, all wood dance hall with chesterfields; independent Sonos in the Dungeon, Cage on stage and Courtyard Garden, 4 channel dance system in the main hall. What makes us special, is you, our guests!

There was a lot of free love in 69, so if you know me, use Discount code PETERS FRIENDS in the Ticket shop for £5 off your ticket.

Theme: Anything Sixties or 70`s, apart from the LSD! If you are not into fancy dress, just smart summer gear!

Gents, please book early as Single Gent places will fill quickly. We hold 200, so hopefully, we`ll get you all in!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic