FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > The Brighton Social

The Brighton Social

By *he Brighton Social OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

Brighton

Welcome to The Brighton Social

_____

NEXT SOCIAL — 5th November

** 3rd December**

If you have any fun ideas for the Christmas theme, let me know. All will be considered

VENUE: same place as usual - message for details

_____

This profile is for the promotion and organising for the social only.

They are usually held the 1st Saturday of the month but very occasionally this may not be possible.

It is held in a pub in a public place. Keep an eye on the profile for the following social. All details will be on the profile with a meet posted. Status updates and pictures will be posted throughout the month.

It’s all about getting fellow swingers, new and old to get together, meet new people, get together with friends, make connections, broaden horizons and potential experiences that have yet to be had, no judgments made. It also creates a safe environment to meet new people and for new members without a verification to gain their first few.

This profile is exclusively for the social. Not for personal meets or anything else fab related I’m afraid.

If you have a regular playmate or 3 within the scene, they’re welcome along too. Please just give me the heads up. The more the merrier.

This social is not to be confused with other socials claiming to be The Brighton Social. There will be socials in the local area associated with other events. The Brighton Social is a neutral, stand alone social.

As the organiser of the social, Victoria is the host of the socials. Emily is around as my friend to assist with welcoming people in etc and if Victoria isn’t available to attend.

_____

Worthing Social

Second Sunday of each month

Message them on the Worthing Social profile for details

Starting at 7pm

All welcome

_____

FAQ’s

How much does it cost?

- Nothing!! It is free. You only pay for your drinks at the bar as normal

Are newbies welcome?

-Yes, everyone is welcome

Is there any play?

-No, it’s a social in a public place. What happens after is up to you

What do you wear, is it themed?

-Wear what you’d normally wear out on a Saturday night. Bear in mind there might be people there you’d want to make an impression on.

Can I come alone?

-Of course you can

Do I organise 1-1 socials for others?

-No, afraid not. Once at the social, I can point you in the direction of people you’re likely to get on with and the rest is down to you.

Are we owed to take pictures/selfies with people at the social?

- if you have everyone’s consent and there nobody in the background, yes. The pictures should NOT be distributed to others. Although the event is held in a public place, a lot of people attending have lived away from the scene.

_____

If you’re interested in attending or want more details, chuck me a message. If you’re attending and know where we’re at, you’re always welcome to just turn up.

Victoria

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic