FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Atlantis Friday nights and single guys.

Atlantis Friday nights and single guys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aster and his Hunbun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beartown

We’ve been to Atlantis on a Saturday night several times, and the atmosphere is fantastic and relaxed. We have even bumped into old friends! My partner and I are contemplating on our first Friday this week and wanted to know what the atmosphere is like with a mix of single males?

Despite my introverted nature and shyness over my accent, I like to push my boundaries and love the idea of a Friday at Atlantis. I have wanted to try Friday with my partner for a while, but I imagine it’s daunting for a single guy, so I alway assumed Fridays just attracts cocky guys vs confident ones, right? This is probably a bad assumption, but as I’ve never experienced it and searching “ Friday nights at Atlantis” didn’t bring up much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve been a long time member at Atlantis and been on a Friday many times and it is a very similar atmosphere to a Saturday and most definitely not full of single men who are overly confident everyone’s friendly and up for a good night out .

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I couldn't agree with The Joker any more...

We only used to attend on a Saturday as a couple...but we were so intrigued as to what happened on a Friday...and I'll tell you we have had some of our best nights ever...if we hadn't.. we wouldn't have met The Joker...or any fellow single males...who trust me are lovely..i was always scared they would be arrogant and over confident and it wouldn't be further from the truth..

Give it a go and see how you feel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And if you like a dance that’s always a bonus x x

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"And if you like a dance that’s always a bonus x x "

Always a bonus

Beartown

"I’ve been a long time member at Atlantis and been on a Friday many times and it is a very similar atmosphere to a Saturday and most definitely not full of single men who are overly confident everyone’s friendly and up for a good night out . "

Thanks for the reply and definitely helps to put my mind at rest. Not that there is anything wrong with confidence.

Beartown

"I couldn't agree with The Joker any more...

We only used to attend on a Saturday as a couple...but we were so intrigued as to what happened on a Friday...and I'll tell you we have had some of our best nights ever...if we hadn't.. we wouldn't have met The Joker...or any fellow single males...who trust me are lovely..i was always scared they would be arrogant and over confident and it wouldn't be further from the truth..

Give it a go and see how you feel "

Good to hear, arrogance is so bad.

By *odkajemWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just as another viewpoint!

I'm a single female who came alone and didn't know anyone (yes I'm crazy haha) on a Friday night. I had an amazing time!! Absolutely great vibe, chilled, fun, no pushy idiots etc etc. Single men can get a bad name and some clubs have one as well for their tolerance of that, but Atlantis most definitely isn't in that category. It's a well balanced night.

Yes I've only been once (so far!) but if you think about how a single girl on her own would feel with lots of single guys, I think that speaks volumes of the clientele and how seriously the club take the well being and safety of their customers. I'd 100% be there all the time if I was closer!

Personally, I've always preferred nights when it's not couples only in other clubs, so when I go again I'll actively choose to go on a Friday again tbh!

Anyway, just go, you'll only know how you feel when you have and you know you like it already, absolutely nothing to lose and a lot to gain! Have fun! xx

Beartown

"Just as another viewpoint!

I'm a single female who came alone and didn't know anyone (yes I'm crazy haha) on a Friday night. I had an amazing time!! Absolutely great vibe, chilled, fun, no pushy idiots etc etc. Single men can get a bad name and some clubs have one as well for their tolerance of that, but Atlantis most definitely isn't in that category. It's a well balanced night.

Yes I've only been once (so far!) but if you think about how a single girl on her own would feel with lots of single guys, I think that speaks volumes of the clientele and how seriously the club take the well being and safety of their customers. I'd 100% be there all the time if I was closer!

Personally, I've always preferred nights when it's not couples only in other clubs, so when I go again I'll actively choose to go on a Friday again tbh!

Anyway, just go, you'll only know how you feel when you have and you know you like it already, absolutely nothing to lose and a lot to gain! Have fun! xx"

Thank you so much for this! I can imagine it was super daunting as a single girl, at least I have my partner! I definitely have no excuses then! Atlantis was so friendly I can’t imagine Friday nights are any different!

By *odkajemWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Anyway, just go, you'll only know how you feel when you have and you know you like it already, absolutely nothing to lose and a lot to gain! Have fun! xx

Thank you so much for this! I can imagine it was super daunting as a single girl, at least I have my partner! I definitely have no excuses then! Atlantis was so friendly I can’t imagine Friday nights are any different! "

That's the spirit!! See ya on the dancefloor

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Thank you so much for this! I can imagine it was super daunting as a single girl, at least I have my partner! I definitely have no excuses then! Atlantis was so friendly I can’t imagine Friday nights are any different!

That's the spirit!! See ya on the dancefloor "

Beartown

That's the spirit!! See ya on the dancefloor "

Definitely

That's the spirit!! See ya on the dancefloor

Definitely "

By *iguystoke71Man  over a year ago

longton

Would like to see this club possibly open during daytime in the week as I find I am rarely able to attend at weekends.would be good to have maybe once a month a bi day for anyone to attend.what do others think?

"I’ve been a long time member at Atlantis and been on a Friday many times and it is a very similar atmosphere to a Saturday and most definitely not full of single men who are overly confident everyone’s friendly and up for a good night out . "

"I couldn't agree with The Joker any more...

Give it a go and see how you feel "

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Would like to see this club possibly open during daytime in the week as I find I am rarely able to attend at weekends.would be good to have maybe once a month a bi day for anyone to attend.what do others think? "

The club tried having bi events and it wasn't well attended. With any new idea, clubs can try them, but if it's not well attended and they have their overheads like heating, lighting, cleaning,staffing to consider, sadly it's not likely to be worth opening.

With the way things have been for last two years, events need to be profitable. Have you chatted to the owners about it?

By *iguystoke71Man  over a year ago

longton

"Would like to see this club possibly open during daytime in the week as I find I am rarely able to attend at weekends.would be good to have maybe once a month a bi day for anyone to attend.what do others think?

The club tried having bi events and it wasn't well attended. With any new idea, clubs can try them, but if it's not well attended and they have their overheads like heating, lighting, cleaning,staffing to consider, sadly it's not likely to be worth opening.

With the way things have been for last two years, events need to be profitable. Have you chatted to the owners about it? "

seems a shame as its local.northwich sauna have started having monthly bi days,and so far it has been very popular.would love Atlantis to do the same.i may try chatting to cat and tag about it,butif you say they have tried before and it wasn't successful,I doubt they'd be willing to try again.

» Add a new message to this topic