FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Cat & Tag’s MEGA ‘Sexy Uniforms’ Joint Birthday Bash!! Saturday 11 March at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Cat & Tag’s MEGA ‘Sexy Uniforms’ Joint Birthday Bash!! Saturday 11 March at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Cat & Tag’s MEGA Joint Birthday Bash is one of the biggest and best party nights of the year.

A party you must not miss!

And the theme couldn’t be sexier…...’Sexy Uniforms’…..and everyone loves someone in a uniform.

It can be anything you want .....school girl/boy, police, army, nurse, navy, fire service, doctor, maid etc etc…..let your imaginations go wild!

Banging tunes! Buffet! Bubbly! Party giveaways. . . it will have it all!

If you have never been to our joint birthday party, you have no idea what you are missing.

Always an amazing, busy, sex and fun-filled party!

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Dress in theme if you can (not compulsory, just for fun) but as always, dress to impress . . . and to have the best night EVER!

Dress code is very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar. Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops.

Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Lifetime membership is only £15 per couple or fem.

Entry just £20 per couple

Entry just £10 per fem

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller.

Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.20.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it. Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

Cat & Tag’s MEGA Joint Birthday Bash is just one of the many nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’.

Get ready to have an amazing night with amazing people at an amazing club!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *els n wellsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke and Newcastle

Sounds fun we will be there

Gonna be a good night

"Sounds fun we will be there

Gonna be a good night "

Certainly will be, now you guys are celebrating with us

By *hort and tallCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Gutted we’re in scotland this weekend

"Gutted we’re in scotland this weekend

"

By *hort and tallCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Gutted we’re in scotland this weekend

"

Sorry we’re there Friday until the Monday

"Cat & Tag’s MEGA Joint Birthday Bash is one of the biggest and best party nights of the year.

And the theme couldn’t be sexier…...’Sexy Uniforms’…..and everyone loves someone in a uniform.

It can be anything you want .....school girl/boy, police, army, nurse, navy, fire service, doctor, maid etc etc…..let your imaginations go wild!

If you have never been to our joint birthday party, you have no idea what you are missing.

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Dress in theme if you can (not compulsory, just for fun) but as always, dress to impress . . . and to have the best night EVER!

Dress code is very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar. Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops.

Entry just £10 per fem

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it. Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

Cat & Tag’s MEGA Joint Birthday Bash is just one of the many nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

"

"Cat & Tag’s MEGA Joint Birthday Bash is one of the biggest and best party nights of the year.

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Entry just £10 per fem

"

Not long now .... get those uniforms ready

By *hat other couples doCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on trent

Am i ok to come in my birthday uniform ??look forward to coming this party again

"Am i ok to come in my birthday uniform ??look forward to coming this party again "

WooHoo! Absolutely

By *of9Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Count us in

By *rMrsTrikerCouple  over a year ago

STOKE

We will be there xx

"Count us in "

"We will be there xx"

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Entry just £10 per fem

Not long now .... get those uniforms ready "

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

This will be the party to beat all parties!

No one does a party like atlantisEVOLUTION. I reckon this will be as epic as New Years Eve.

I can't wait

"This will be the party to beat all parties!

No one does a party like atlantisEVOLUTION. I reckon this will be as epic as New Years Eve.

I can't wait "

It's going to be the usual epic occasion . . . only one question....what are you going to wear Lizzy?????

Stoke area

I can't wait

It's going to be the usual epic occasion . . . only one question....what are you going to wear Lizzy????? "

I'm usually in a sexy police uniform, but I've got something different for this one. You'll have to wait and see

I can't wait

It's going to be the usual epic occasion . . . only one question....what are you going to wear Lizzy?????

I'm usually in a sexy police uniform, but I've got something different for this one. You'll have to wait and see "

Oooooooo you tease Lizzy ....

Stoke area

I can't wait

I'm usually in a sexy police uniform, but I've got something different for this one. You'll have to wait and see

Oooooooo you tease Lizzy .... "

Who me ?

I can't wait

Oooooooo you tease Lizzy ....

Who me ? "

I know right????????

By *lake ElleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Sounds great, we're in. Just need to sort out our uniforms xx

Stoke area

Can't wait for this party. The owner's Birthday Bash is always an amazing night

"Sounds great, we're in. Just need to sort out our uniforms xx"

YAY

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Entry just £10 per fem

"

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Entry just £10 per fem

"

Time to start thinking of those uniforms ....

West Midlands

Hotel booked and Uniforms sorted xx

"Hotel booked and Uniforms sorted xx"

YAY!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yay the best party of the year x x right what uniform hhhhmmmm

By *exylegs15Couple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Party of the year!!! Will do our very best to be there to celebrate with you xxxx

"Party of the year!!! Will do our very best to be there to celebrate with you xxxx"

Wouldn't be the same without you guys xx

"Yay the best party of the year x x right what uniform hhhhmmmm "

Oooooooo . . . what will it be?????

Stoke area

"Yay the best party of the year x x right what uniform hhhhmmmm

Oooooooo . . . what will it be????? "

What will yours be Cat and Tag ?

"Yay the best party of the year x x right what uniform hhhhmmmm

Oooooooo . . . what will it be?????

What will yours be Cat and Tag ? "

Now that would be telling Lizzy

By *.S.XWoman  over a year ago

Dreamland

This is not a party to miss!

This is the perfect way to celebrate 2 absolutely amazing people, Cat and Tag.

So find those uniforms out, or just come as you are (dressed to impress of course!) , Just being there is all that counts!

"This is not a party to miss!

This is the perfect way to celebrate 2 absolutely amazing people, Cat and Tag.

So find those uniforms out, or just come as you are (dressed to impress of course!) , Just being there is all that counts!

"

What the amazing Nina just said ^^^^^

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Aw man I’m there that weekend but the Saturday night is a special ones 21st birthday hence why I’m coming down that weekend !!

Depending what time the party finishes I’ll see if H fancies coming along for a bit afterwards maybe even drag G along too !!

I’ll try get along on the Friday night and persuade H to come with me so make sure there’s plenty sexy men for me to check out

"Aw man I’m there that weekend but the Saturday night is a special ones 21st birthday hence why I’m coming down that weekend !!

Depending what time the party finishes I’ll see if H fancies coming along for a bit afterwards maybe even drag G along too !!

I’ll try get along on the Friday night and persuade H to come with me so make sure there’s plenty sexy men for me to check out "

Now that would be the ultimate birthday present .... try, try, try, oh and try!!!

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

We are there!!!

How could we miss the party of the year!!!

Stoke area

"We are there!!!

How could we miss the party of the year!!! "

It's going to be a really busy, superb night.

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"We are there!!!

How could we miss the party of the year!!!

It's going to be a really busy, superb night. "

Super excited!!!

By *..TsunamiPandaWoman  over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Got my uniform sorted and will see you guys there, wouldn't miss it xxxx

"Got my uniform sorted and will see you guys there, wouldn't miss it xxxx"

YAY!!!!!!

By *iratebay999Man  over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

Looking forward to this, hopefully be a night to remember as going to be a month before get back and just as my confidence was starting to build.

No uniform sorted yet, not sure any uniform look good on me. Do have the St Trinians uniform from Jo's birthday (which you didn't see Cat) but not sure that's going to work though.

Stoke-On-Trent

"Looking forward to this, hopefully be a night to remember as going to be a month before get back and just as my confidence was starting to build.

No uniform sorted yet, not sure any uniform look good on me. Do have the St Trinians uniform from Jo's birthday (which you didn't see Cat) but not sure that's going to work though."

Its uniform so would work perfectly

"Looking forward to this, hopefully be a night to remember as going to be a month before get back and just as my confidence was starting to build.

No uniform sorted yet, not sure any uniform look good on me. Do have the St Trinians uniform from Jo's birthday (which you didn't see Cat) but not sure that's going to work though."

I agree with my little Panda .... that will work perfectly

No uniform sorted yet, not sure any uniform look good on me. Do have the St Trinians uniform from Jo's birthday (which you didn't see Cat) but not sure that's going to work though.

I agree with my little Panda .... that will work perfectly "

Stoke-On-Trent

I agree with my little Panda .... that will work perfectly "

Just need to find where the shoes were put

Accommodation booked booked a four bedroom house this time kids are planning on going clubbing on the Friday night so I’ll prob pop along then and see how Saturday goes after the party

Only thing is no hotel room fun for me lol canny be having men back when the kids are there lol

"Accommodation booked booked a four bedroom house this time kids are planning on going clubbing on the Friday night so I’ll prob pop along then and see how Saturday goes after the party

Only thing is no hotel room fun for me lol canny be having men back when the kids are there lol "

That's awesome news!!!

Going to be so good to see you again xx

Stoke area

I've had a discussion with a few people about outfits now and it's all sounding rather splendid!!!!

Dreamland

"I've had a discussion with a few people about outfits now and it's all sounding rather splendid!!!! "

It's going to be awesome

"I've had a discussion with a few people about outfits now and it's all sounding rather splendid!!!! "

It's going to be one MEGA party!!!!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Is it Friday yet???

"Is it Friday yet???"

Almost .....

Stoke area

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost ..... "

And the day after that will be Saturday

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost .....

And the day after that will be Saturday "

It will! It will!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost .....

It will! It will! "

Roll on Saturday

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost .....

It will! It will!

Roll on Saturday "

It's sleep counting time!

Only 4 to go!

By *els n wellsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke and Newcastle

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost .....

It will! It will!

Roll on Saturday

Only 4 to go! "

Not long now can't wait

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost .....

It will! It will!

Roll on Saturday

And what are you two amazing people coming as????????

Only 4 to go!

Not long now can't wait "

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Is it Friday yet???

Almost .....

It will! It will!

Roll on Saturday

And what are you two amazing people coming as????????

Only 4 to go!

Not long now can't wait "

Soooo close!!! Ready to PARTY!!!!

By *ymjesters83Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Whooooop not long now peeps x

Don’t know if I’ll get along Saturday but hopefully I’ll be able to pop in on Friday the kids plan on going out in town

"Whooooop not long now peeps x"

Not at all!!

"Don’t know if I’ll get along Saturday but hopefully I’ll be able to pop in on Friday the kids plan on going out in town "

Do try lovely .... xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Excited!! Almost there

Stoke area

Only three more sleeps ..... not that we're counting

Stoke-On-Trent

"Only three more sleeps ..... not that we're counting "

Not counting at all

By *hePineapplesofCheshireCouple  over a year ago

Congleton

Can you put our names down plz guys xx

"Can you put our names down plz guys xx"

Absolutely xx

"Only three more sleeps ..... not that we're counting

Not counting at all "

Who us????????????

Dreamland

Not counting at all

Who us????????????"

Nah not us would we much

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Not counting at all

Who us????????????

Nah not us would we much "

2 more Days....the countdown is on

By *igTitsBaldCuntCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

We will be there x

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"We will be there x"

Well this has made my day!!! Can't wait to see you both xXx

"We will be there x

Well this has made my day!!! Can't wait to see you both xXx"

Ditto

By *igTitsBaldCuntCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

"We will be there x

Ditto "

Awww you guys We can’t wait to see you all xx

Dreamland

"We will be there x

Ditto

Awww you guys We can’t wait to see you all xx"

It'll be amazing to see you both, its been too long

STOKE-ON-TRENT

***TOMORROW***

Dreamland

"***TOMORROW***

"

That means 1, just 1 more sleep

midlands

Hope the snow stays off tomorrow as we won’t be able come as taxi decline pick us up where we live .. fingers crossed x

"Hope the snow stays off tomorrow as we won’t be able come as taxi decline pick us up where we live .. fingers crossed x"

It will be all gone by tomorrow ....nothing can stop us!!!!

midlands

"Hope the snow stays off tomorrow as we won’t be able come as taxi decline pick us up where we live .. fingers crossed x

It will be all gone by tomorrow ....nothing can stop us!!!! "

Fingers crossed ! We can’t wait !!! it’s just down fall of where we live taxi drivers decline pick us up xx

"Hope the snow stays off tomorrow as we won’t be able come as taxi decline pick us up where we live .. fingers crossed x

Fingers crossed ! We can’t wait !!! it’s just down fall of where we live taxi drivers decline pick us up xx"

Grrrr! Everything crossed xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Fingers crossed ! We can’t wait !!! it’s just down fall of where we live taxi drivers decline pick us up xx

Grrrr! Everything crossed xx"

The snow is melting!!! It's a sign!! It knows we are ready to party!!

Stoke On Trent

I'm looking forward to tomorrow but still not sure about uniform request other than you missed out on seeing it at Jo's birthday Cat and it's yours and Tags night so St Trinians it is just for you. Any chance of me ever getting any fun are disappearing rapidly lol xxxxx

The snow is melting!!! It's a sign!! It knows we are ready to party!!"

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow but still not sure about uniform request other than you missed out on seeing it at Jo's birthday Cat and it's yours and Tags night so St Trinians it is just for you. Any chance of me ever getting any fun are disappearing rapidly lol xxxxx"

.... but won't it be worth it lol???

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!! "

And he loves us soooo much .....we are totally clear of snow....the roads are clear......and he sent us sunshine ..... gosh!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

And he loves us soooo much .....we are totally clear of snow....the roads are clear......and he sent us sunshine ..... gosh!! "

Hallelujah!!!

Arrived on Stoke will be there tonight for sure

Fingers crossed ! We can’t wait !!! it’s just down fall of where we live taxi

drivers decline pick us up xx

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

And he loves us soooo much .....we are totally clear of snow....the roads are clear......and he sent us sunshine ..... gosh!!

Hallelujah!!! "

Now, just enough time to turn that water into wine, and we have ourselves a party!!!!!

"Arrived on Stoke will be there tonight for sure "

YAY!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

Hallelujah!!!

Now, just enough time to turn that water into wine, and we have ourselves a party!!!!! "

F*K Yes!!!

Stoke On Trent

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow but still not sure about uniform request other than you missed out on seeing it at Jo's birthday Cat and it's yours and Tags night so St Trinians it is just for you. Any chance of me ever getting any fun are disappearing rapidly lol xxxxx

.... but won't it be worth it lol??? "

To see you happy/smiling definately. Going to be there tonight too xxxxx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

Hallelujah!!!

Now, just enough time to turn that water into wine, and we have ourselves a party!!!!!

F*K Yes!!!"

It's only bloody TONIGHT!!!! can't wait

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

Hallelujah!!!

F*K Yes!!!

It's only bloody TONIGHT!!!! can't wait "

It only bloody is!!!!!!!! Going to be awesome!!!!!

Dreamland

Baby Jeebus loves us!!!!

Hallelujah!!!

F*K Yes!!!

It's only bloody TONIGHT!!!! can't wait

It only bloody is!!!!!!!! Going to be awesome!!!!! "

It's going to be, beyond awesome!!!

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

Well, after staff shortages and then covid had buggered our previous planned visits, we’ll be with you all tonight!!! Thank f**k the snow has gone on the roads or there’s no way we’d be able to get a taxi!!!

See you probably earlier than most as usual

xxx

Great to see some of you last night and hopefully will get along tonight even if only for an hour at the end xx

"Great to see some of you last night and hopefully will get along tonight even if only for an hour at the end xx "

Be fabulous if you could....great seeing you xx

"Well, after staff shortages and then covid had buggered our previous planned visits, we’ll be with you all tonight!!! Thank f**k the snow has gone on the roads or there’s no way we’d be able to get a taxi!!!

See you probably earlier than most as usual

xxx"

Earlier the better lol ... just be with us xx

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Entry just £10 per fem

"

Not long now!!

Stoke-On-Trent

Saturday 11 March

9pm – 2am.

Couples and fems.

Entry just £10 per fem

Not long now!! "

See you in a few hours xx

By *rnmrsrk1Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Can we be added to the list or is it private invite only bin about a year since we last come

"Can we be added to the list or is it private invite only bin about a year since we last come "

Of course .... EVERYONE is invited

Oooo and there isn't any snow

Peak District

"Oooo and there isn't any snow "

Depends where you are! Our greenhouse is in pieces and I’ve had to clear and grit so we don’t break our ankles!

West Midlands

On route, after enjoying wonderful Burslem hospitality xx

Peak District

Well well well…! What a night that was! Loads of lovely, sexy folks, great fancy dress, and just a brilliant night! (But isn’t it always )

Mwah xxx

"Well well well…! What a night that was! Loads of lovely, sexy folks, great fancy dress, and just a brilliant night! (But isn’t it always )

Mwah xxx"

Isn't it just ..... the best of times with the best of people, friends and family .... we rock!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic