FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > THREAD 3 - BIGGEST and BEST BI EVENT - Friday Bi-Day @ Northwich Sauna. Friday 3rd Feb 11am to 1am

THREAD 3 - BIGGEST and BEST BI EVENT - Friday Bi-Day @ Northwich Sauna. Friday 3rd Feb 11am to 1am

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itnessProtection OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

VALENTINES SPECIAL

Whether you’re an Eros or Aphrodite, an Aurora or Pan, a Cupid or Azrul come along to the Valentines Special Friday Bi-Day at the biggest Bi event at the best venue on Friday 3rd February 2023 and lets make it a RED HOT, passion filled day and night of lust, desire and debauchery.

Once again Northwich Saunas will open its doors for our Bi & Bi-Curious Male, Female, TV/Trans, Couples and Single friends for this epic monthly event from 11am on Friday to 1am Saturday. You can pop in early doors, stay for the whole day or make a night out of it, the choice is yours.

The venue has:

• NO GUEST LIST… just come along whenever you like.

• 24,000 square foot to play in spanning 2 floors.

• More than 20 play rooms including “Gloryhole Alley” and a new “Live on Air” cam broadcast play-room

• A large private car park covered by CCTV

• Secure private locker use included.

• Mixed changing & shower rooms

• Mixed Sauna, Steam-room & Jacuzzi

• A fully equipped Dungeon

• A licensed bar and coffee lounge serving hot & cold food, lite bites and snacks

• Private Outside smoking area

• Resident massage therapist

• Cash & card payments accepted

• A great team of friendly, helpful and respectful staff

• A strict “No means no” policy (see below).

This is an open, accepting and respectful Bi/Bi-curios cross-over event. There’s no guest list as it’s a themed Sauna event so just turn up on the day and bring your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or just come on your own as anything goes and everyone is welcome.

Couples £30 (£22 after 10pm)

Singles £18 (£14 after 10pm)

Some obvious rules do apply to anyone visiting the venue:

• Phones should be left in your secure locker and not used in play areas of the venue.

• No drug use will be tolerated within the venue.

• Last entry to the venue will be 1-hour before the detailed close time of any listed event

As the venue prides itself on offering a safe space for all of our customers a strict ‘NO MEANS NO’ policy is in place. To ensure that everyone leaves satisfied all visitors are asked to kindly respect each other’s personal space and NOT TO TOUCH unless invited to.

In the event that someone does say ‘No’ then politely accept their decision and leave that specific area. Any failure to adhere to this policy will result in swift action being taken by the management and may result in individuals being asked to leave and/or receiving a permanent ban from the venue. Should anyone experience any unwanted behaviour then it is strongly recommended that this is immediately reported to a member of staff.

Please post any questions in the forum or DMs are open for discretion xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stockport

Just ONE MORE SLEEP folks.

The excitement is too much now

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

"Just ONE MORE SLEEP folks.

The excitement is too much now "

One more get up before the Freudian lollipop gets to play.

Stockport

One more get up before the Freudian lollipop gets to play. "

I hope you’re already in stage 5 Mr Freud

Darwen

One more get up before the Freudian lollipop gets to play.

I hope you’re already in stage 5 Mr Freud "

I'd certainly say so. I might drift into the other stages from time to time too.

By *wingbiusMan  over a year ago

northwich

Soo looking forward to this one, only can call in for an hour or so after work but I am hoping that it’s going to be fun filled……

By *arriet_pendletonTV/TS  over a year ago

preston

Really looking forward to this, will be arriving about 7 I think, hope don't miss all the fun! Just need to decide on an outfit now...cute, latex or goth? Decisions, decisions

By *oublethefun78Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Ohhh we both can't wait for tomorrow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What time are people arriving? I’ll be there for about 12:00 - 18:00, I think.

Any, you'll look hot in all!

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

Hoping to get up there for a few hours now I've got the day off

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Stockport

So who’s going to be using the live cam room tomorrow???

Somewhere near

[Removed by poster at 02/02/23 14:39:38]

Somewhere near

"So who’s going to be using the live cam room tomorrow???

"

Heard there might be a bukkake taking place in there

By *fs85Man  over a year ago

Oswestry

Thinking about going for around 12 in the afternoon.

Will there be many in then?

"

Where is it streamed Jax?

Heard there might be a bukkake taking place in there "

Who's the recipient?

By *iMarried2016Man  over a year ago

Near you

Oohh my favourite… you fluffing!??

Near you

"

Using the live cam room or Used IN the live cam room….!!!

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

Is there now?

I'd best be around for that one!!

preston

"

I'll certainly be getting used in there

Well I hope!

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Aiming to get there for around 1pm ish, looking forward to catching up with fun friends from the December event too

By *hefflad654Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Thinking of popping along tomorrow. It’ll be early doors though. Not sure what to expect, new to this….any other lads going?

By *ibblepilotMan  over a year ago

Preston

There'll be plenty. Looking forward to getting back. It'll be busy enough between 12 - 3 to make it worthwhile I'd have thought

Somewhere near

"There'll be plenty. Looking forward to getting back. It'll be busy enough between 12 - 3 to make it worthwhile I'd have thought "

January's event day was busy all evening too

Over 350 people throughout the day night . Lots of couples too

By *hesterguy74Man  over a year ago

Deeside

I’m so excited I’m pissing glitter!! ????

Heard there might be a bukkake taking place in there

Who's the recipient? "

Anybody stood outside watching it on the large TV

By *ibblepilotMan  over a year ago

Preston

"There'll be plenty. Looking forward to getting back. It'll be busy enough between 12 - 3 to make it worthwhile I'd have thought

January's event day was busy all evening too

Over 350 people throughout the day night . Lots of couples too"

I believe so. Went first two but couldn't make Jan. Looking forward to making up for that! Early doors for me

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

Anyone going from the crewe area to this bi Friday event? X

From a couples prospective for someone who’s not been to a club before and is new to swing and wants just to meet a decent genuine bi guy or two for some private cabin fun with partner would this event be a bit too full on?

Heard from other sites of couples followed round all night by desperate men and unwanted touching up in sauna jacuzzi etc.

We want to come but I’m worried this behaviour would put her off for life, or even I would probably end up knocking out someone giving unwanted touching .. ( in my view it’s assault or maybe I’m not right for swing scene..)

Pm me if you don’t want to answer in public

Ta

"From a couples prospective for someone who’s not been to a club before and is new to swing and wants just to meet a decent genuine bi guy or two for some private cabin fun with partner would this event be a bit too full on?

Heard from other sites of couples followed round all night by desperate men and unwanted touching up in sauna jacuzzi etc.

We want to come but I’m worried this behaviour would put her off for life, or even I would probably end up knocking out someone giving unwanted touching .. ( in my view it’s assault or maybe I’m not right for swing scene..)

Ta"

There's a strict no means no policy, if someone doesn't stick to that they'll be thrown out. Majority of people are. Very respectful, just say you're not interested and they should leave you alone.

Stockport

"From a couples prospective for someone who’s not been to a club before and is new to swing and wants just to meet a decent genuine bi guy or two for some private cabin fun with partner would this event be a bit too full on?

Ta"

I’ve covered this on previous threads for these events and know that all venues have issues of this nature.

Everyone is responsible for their own behaviour but unfortunately there’s always a small and sad minority at any venue that consider this type of behaviour acceptable, which obviously it isn’t.

Every attendees space MUST be respected and NO, most definitely, MEANS NO.

Additionally there are lot of respected eyes and ears around in the venue (you won’t know who, just think mystery shopper) who watch out for and report this type of unacceptable behaviour.

As published in the description at the top of each of these event threads, the venue will take action should anyone be made to feel uncomfortable in that, or any other, way. Action by the venue may include lifetime bans and reporting to the police if necessary.

If anyone does experience any type of unacceptable behaviour then it’s recommended that you immediately approach a member of staff and report it.

Ta

I’ve covered this on previous threads for these events and know that all venues have issues of this nature.

Everyone is responsible for their own behaviour but unfortunately there’s always a small and sad minority at any venue that consider this type of behaviour acceptable, which obviously it isn’t.

Additionally there are lot of respected eyes and ears around in the venue (you won’t know who, just think mystery shopper) who watch out for and report this type of unacceptable behaviour.

As published in the description at the top of each of these event threads, the venue will take action should anyone be made to feel uncomfortable in that, or any other, way. Action by the venue may include lifetime bans and reporting to the police if necessary.

If anyone does experience any type of unacceptable behaviour then it’s recommended that you immediately approach a member of staff and report it."

It is for that reason why most Swinger Clubs ask you to be members or at least take some form of I.D to show upon entry.

I know the sauna is not a swingers club it is regarded as a BI Day but there should still be some element of ID in relation to mixed sexes etc.

Stockport

Ta

If anyone does experience any type of unacceptable behaviour then it’s recommended that you immediately approach a member of staff and report it.

It is for that reason why most Swinger Clubs ask you to be members or at least take some form of I.D to show upon entry.

I know the sauna is not a swingers club it is regarded as a BI Day but there should still be some element of ID in relation to mixed sexes etc. "

You’re very right and I believe that the venue is currently discussing ID requirements this with the police with a view to implementation.

Ta

I know the sauna is not a swingers club it is regarded as a BI Day but there should still be some element of ID in relation to mixed sexes etc.

You’re very right and I believe that the venue is currently discussing ID requirements this with the police with a view to implementation. "

That’s good to hear. I think some people think those that are barred from other venues for inappropriate behaviour will be able to bypass here but as you say there are Many Regulars in the venue in incognito style to notice the inappropriate behaviour and swiftly report it to the staff which is always good to have in any venue.

As you have stated previously events like this will go from Strength To Strength and every month has a learning point.

Can’t wait for tomo

Stockport

Ta

You’re very right and I believe that the venue is currently discussing ID requirements this with the police with a view to implementation.

That’s good to hear. I think some people think those that are barred from other venues for inappropriate behaviour will be able to bypass here but as you say there are Many Regulars in the venue in incognito style to notice the inappropriate behaviour and swiftly report it to the staff which is always good to have in any venue.

As you have stated previously events like this will go from Strength To Strength and every month has a learning point.

Can’t wait for tomo"

It’s today now

Hope to be able to say hello

Darwen

Ta"

Sadly no matter which club you visit, there'll always be the odd few guys who follow people around. Generally though, most are very respectful.

As you state you're fairly new to all this. I'd suggest you play with invited people only in the cabins/rooms, until you're both more comfortable with your surroundings.

This bi event has many couples visiting and I'm sure they'll all take you under their wing. And you won't be pressured into anything.

When I visited the last bi day. Everyone was friendly and to my knowledge there were no issues. And no does mean no.

I hope this helps.

By *iagrafallzMan  over a year ago

manchester

I won’t be attending this time ! Hopefully there in march

Near you

Ta"

I have to be totally honest, have not seen any of that happening at all, would you be willing to say who made those statements? Privately if you wanted, as i would not say it could not have happened, and some guys will always follow sexy cpls hoping to get lucky and can be a bit “pesty” but it is maybe a 1% occurrence! Just look at the single women and cpls on these forums alone to show it is pretty much the most chill environment for cpls..

A lot of guys are too busy following big cocked guys too lol

Near you

Ta

I know the sauna is not a swingers club it is regarded as a BI Day but there should still be some element of ID in relation to mixed sexes etc. "

Although I understand this sentiment! For some people, giving personal information to gain entry is a blocker to them attending. I believe we should educate those with limited self control and not disadvantage those who would lose the ability to enjoy such an open welcoming and inclusive environment due to other peoples weaknesses!!

Just my view!

Stockport

TODAY IS THE DAY FOLKS!

Let the debauchery commence

Somewhere near

Ta

Although I understand this sentiment! For some people, giving personal information to gain entry is a blocker to them attending. I believe we should educate those with limited self control and not disadvantage those who would lose the ability to enjoy such an open welcoming and inclusive environment due to other peoples weaknesses!!

Just my view! "

As a single female attendee I can openly say that this event day has been one of my favourite. I did not get any kind of pressure or been hounded by the stereo typical cock womble. I was comfortable to wall about without worrying about been stalked

The people in the hottub were all respectful too.

I can happily say that the experience at this event was so much better than you would find in regular swing clubs

Near you

"TODAY IS THE DAY FOLKS!

Let the debauchery commence "

See ya soon sexy ass!!!

"TODAY IS THE DAY FOLKS!

Let the debauchery commence "

By *s two99Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Having a few hours sleep then we are on our way

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

Bloody work strikes again - got a lovely twelve hour shift coming up on what is supposed to be my day off. Still an outside chance i can make it but very uncertain - absolutely gutted

By *oosuckersCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yessssss looks like we can make this one hoping to get there about 12 so looking forward to it

Stockport

REMINDER

Just a quick reminder for anyone attending today that due an issue with the processing of the events license by the local council you’ll need to BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze).

Bar staff will be happy to take care of storage/corkage for you whilst hot and soft drinks can still be purchased.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

Ta

Just my view!

As a single female attendee I can openly say that this event day has been one of my favourite. I did not get any kind of pressure or been hounded by the stereo typical cock womble. I was comfortable to wall about without worrying about been stalked

I can happily say that the experience at this event was so much better than you would find in regular swing clubs "

Thank you that’s exactly what I wanted to hear!

We will attend the 3rd march one

Near you

Ta

Just my view!

I can happily say that the experience at this event was so much better than you would find in regular swing clubs

We will attend the 3rd march one "

Perhaps you could attend on your own today and see for yourself!? You would get a good idea then of the layout and the friendly inclusive vibe!! And maybe a blowjob! Or two who knows!! Hahaha

Somewhere near

See you filthy animals this afternoon about 4pm

Near you

Ta

Just my view!

Perhaps you could attend on your own today and see for yourself!? You would get a good idea then of the layout and the friendly inclusive vibe!! And maybe a blowjob! Or two who knows!! Hahaha "

Last smiley was meant to be

manchester

Having dipped in and out of swinging for a good few years I've been lucky enough to have visited plenty clubs. I'd say bi days are probably the exception to the type of behaviour you've described in my experience.

Maybe because there are more potential partners with a bi demographic or maybe just because a bi day filters out a lot of attendees who have a different attitude? Either way, I'd say a bi day like this would be a perfect event for a first club visit for exactly those reasons.

Having been to his event here a couple of times, this is definitely an environment where you can relax with kindred spirits.

manchester

And it's fun Friday too

Woooo hoooo!

See some of you lovely people for good times later

Somewhere near

"Having dipped in and out of swinging for a good few years I've been lucky enough to have visited plenty clubs. I'd say bi days are probably the exception to the type of behaviour you've described in my experience.

Maybe because there are more potential partners with a bi demographic or maybe just because a bi day filters out a lot of attendees who have a different attitude? Either way, I'd say a bi day like this would be a perfect event for a first club visit for exactly those reasons.

Having been to his event here a couple of times, this is definitely an environment where you can relax with kindred spirits.

"

Well said fella

Ta

Just my view!

Perhaps you could attend on your own today and see for yourself!? You would get a good idea then of the layout and the friendly inclusive vibe!! And maybe a blowjob! Or two who knows!! Hahaha "

I’ve been several times to cum union and naked days so I’m aware of the way saunas work and gives me the advantage of knowing all the nooks and crannies lol. Will bring her as I will be back follow f week on own anyway

Thanks you all for putting mind at rest

By *it-on-my-faceMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Sounds interesting. I quite like getting messy myself.

Hope you’re all having fun!

Want to hear all about it, come on don’t be shy x

By *oliath888Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Great time today. Anyone happen to know the two Trans girls that were dressed in white early afternoon? Had a great time with one of them, wondering if she’s on here??

Went today had a very good time. I know it's a bi gay sauna but the only downside today was literally all the guys following every lady round like a pack of dogs. I don't think the ladies minded but I could see it could be a problem if actively trying to get more ladies and couples to come. Ok it this way I didn't think one lady and 20 guys could fit in the swing room. I did have a great time though.

By *ature guy 4uMan  over a year ago

Chester

Anyone know what time the fun goes on till? Is it still bust early evening?

By *lamdingoMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Great fun this afternoon thank you, I’m sure I will be back again

Yea we found that out when we went and only 3 couples hopefully more ,couples will go in future but it's a nice club and plenty going on if you wanting bi guys for fun rob had lots of fun in the steam room lol

Darwen

Just got back home.

Had a great time, hope more couples come to play next time.

Hope to see you all next month.

preston

Had a good evening, had some nice fun with another tgirl then had the pleasure of serving a couple, it was a lot of fun!

Just very hot,ithink I lost a gallon of sweat any chance of lowering the thermostat next time?!

Somewhere near

Awsome afternoon/ evening.

Great challenges on the pool table....

A euphoric end to the evening with a few epic people.

#dvp was divine. You know who you are. Xx

By *ugar and SpicyCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

We had lots of fun as always but it was somewhat spoilt by the endless overcrowding of older single men who appear to think that playing in an open area means you are up for a free for all and they can do what they want. Some were told repeatedly not to touch but ignored that and carried on as soon as we chose someone to join us.

After telling one 3 times not to touch he then complained that we should be in a private room if he wasn't allowed to join in.

The staff should put up some signs reminding people that no means no, to respect people's personal space and wait for an invite or at least ask before thinking you can forcibly shove your fingers inside someone.

We will go again but will stop going if it carries on in future sessions.

"We had lots of fun as always but it was somewhat spoilt by the endless overcrowding of older single men who appear to think that playing in an open area means you are up for a free for all and they can do what they want. Some were told repeatedly not to touch but ignored that and carried on as soon as we chose someone to join us.

After telling one 3 times not to touch he then complained that we should be in a private room if he wasn't allowed to join in.

The staff should put up some signs reminding people that no means no, to respect people's personal space and wait for an invite or at least ask before thinking you can forcibly shove your fingers inside someone.

We will go again but will stop going if it carries on in future sessions. "

Obviously it should never happen, No most DEFINATELY MEANS NO with no exceptions.

Telling somebody Once is understandable in an open area but for it to happen more than Once, then it should have become a staff issue for the individual to be dealt with. However the staff can only deal with the issue if it is reported to them as well.

3 times is not acceptable but at the same time the staff need to be told, so that you can identify the individual causing the issue, and the individual can be dealt with swiftly.

As Jax has already said many times before some issues can be dealt with by way of a warning or ultimately a LifeTime Ban.

A truly Epic Day. Each month these events are far better than the previous ones.

The club is spotless, the facilities are top notch, the atmosphere is electrifying especially later in the day.

A truly top event, in a top class venue and each and every member of staff is a credit to the venue.

By *ugar and SpicyCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

If we had got up and told the staff each and every time we had said no and people carried on anyway then we would have just been up and down the stairs all day and had no fun at all.

The staff could and should do something in terms of raising awareness of the "No means No" concept and "Ask Before Touching".

They have been told before but they don't even put signs up saying those messages which costs nothing and would be easy to do. A sign at reception and reminder about behaviour when people walk in and then others dotted around the corridors and play areas is not a lot to ask.

All we wanted was to have fun, select others to share that with, and be treated with a little respect. We said no to some men several times and they would just stay exactly where they were waving their cocks inches from our faces then complain when they were asked to move back. They would then later be reaching round from behind someone else to get a grope thinking we didn't know it was them.

The respectful decent guys who we wanted to let join us could not get near us for the main part. The whole situation is oppressive and unpleasent when they do that and it is a real turn off and defeats the point of Going. It will undoubtedly put other couples and single females off from coming.

The staff should start by reinforcing the message with a few signs that say that no means no, ask before you touch, and not over crowd people or stalk the women.

One guy waited for my female parter to go into the changing room on her own and then followed her in to proposition her. She's not very confident on her own and was very uncomfortable with it.

We don't want to see people banned from going but a little respect goes a long way.

Hopefully the staff can start that process with a few signs to remind people and then take it from there if people ignore them.

Darwen

"We had lots of fun as always but it was somewhat spoilt by the endless overcrowding of older single men who appear to think that playing in an open area means you are up for a free for all and they can do what they want. Some were told repeatedly not to touch but ignored that and carried on as soon as we chose someone to join us.

We will go again but will stop going if it carries on in future sessions. "

Can't believe the guy who complained had the cheek to say you should be in a private room. He clearly doesn't understand what's going on, or have any respect for the wishes of others.

I hope it doesn't stop you going again, we don't all behave in that manner.

Stockport

Thank you everyone for making… what seems to have been… another epic event.

As most people already know, I don’t actually work at the venue or organise these events myself, but as I know the manager and owner as well as run the forum on here I will obviously continue to pass all of your very valuable feedback directly onto them.

By *i nylonsTV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

I went yesterday evening. One look at the car park told me it was going to be very busy. Met some really nice people and the odd overly pushy individuals. Really enjoyed the event though, it’s a great venue with something for everyone.

Huddersfield

Just like to say we both had a fabulous time at this event and we was well pleased esp the size and how it was set up. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with it being our first time here and won't be our last either S loved all the attention we got when she fucked me with the strapon and also able to sit back and watch me getting well fucked as well but our only complaint would be that not one guy put there cock in my mouth as she fucked me remember guys don't be shy and use me more

Darwen

"Just like to say we both had a fabulous time at this event and we was well pleased esp the size and how it was set up. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with it being our first time here and won't be our last either S loved all the attention we got when she fucked me with the strapon and also able to sit back and watch me getting well fucked as well but our only complaint would be that not one guy put there cock in my mouth as she fucked me remember guys don't be shy and use me more "

I was wondering why no one had their cock in your mouth as well. Or sucking you whilst you was being fucked.

Huddersfield

Well I'll rather do the sucking and save my cock for her after but only sucked one cock thats bad guys I so want more next time

preston

I had to tell the same guy twice he should ask before he touches, the first time he stuck his hand up my skirt, the second time he grabbed my arse, I wasn't playing at the time either just walking round. I had to be quite forceful the second time. You always get the odd idiot but I found the majority very respectful.

By *eggo3Man  over a year ago

denton

[Removed by poster at 04/02/23 11:14:25]

By *eggo3Man  over a year ago

denton

"Just like to say we both had a fabulous time at this event and we was well pleased esp the size and how it was set up. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with it being our first time here and won't be our last either S loved all the attention we got when she fucked me with the strapon and also able to sit back and watch me getting well fucked as well but our only complaint would be that not one guy put there cock in my mouth as she fucked me remember guys don't be shy and use me more "

Hi, it was my first time there too. Very impressive place and you could do your 10,000 steps just walking round there. I was looking out for you but didn't see you. I left at 7.30 though. Most guys seemed to be respectful but unfortunately as in most clubs there's always a few that don't follow the rules. I must have missed most of the action lol. Never saw a pool room lol.

By *iagrafallzMan  over a year ago

manchester

What day is the next event ?

Was it busier than January this time

Stockport

"What day is the next event ?

Was it busier than January this time "

It’s confirmed that it’ll be the first Friday of every month moving forward so everyone can plan ahead, so Friday 3rd March will be the next one.

I’ve had the final the attendance figures through this morning and it was literally a hairs breadth short of 400 attending yesterday so even busier than the January event

"What day is the next event ?

Was it busier than January this time

It’s confirmed that it’ll be the first Friday of every month moving forward so everyone can plan ahead, so Friday 3rd March will be the next one.

I’ve had the final the attendance figures through this morning and it was literally a hairs breadth short of 400 attending yesterday so even busier than the January event "

Excellent. These figures back up what a Top Class Avenue Northwich is. It’s run top notch, attracts best calibre of mixed people, all ages.

In my opinion and am sure others will agree some clubs could learn from this but sadly they won’t.

Northwich will continue to grow and grow in the NW.

Somewhere near

Till march 3rd

You filthy animals

By *ohnnyguyMan  over a year ago

York

Another great night of fun and filth culminating awesome DVP and cum sharing.

Great, well run venue and fab staff to boot. Roll on 3rd March

[Removed by poster at 04/02/23 15:29:45]

[Removed by poster at 04/02/23 15:29:41]

"If we had got up and told the staff each and every time we had said no and people carried on anyway then we would have just been up and down the stairs all day and had no fun at all.

The staff could and should do something in terms of raising awareness of the "No means No" concept and "Ask Before Touching".

They have been told before but they don't even put signs up saying those messages which costs nothing and would be easy to do. A sign at reception and reminder about behaviour when people walk in and then others dotted around the corridors and play areas is not a lot to ask.

All we wanted was to have fun, select others to share that with, and be treated with a little respect. We said no to some men several times and they would just stay exactly where they were waving their cocks inches from our faces then complain when they were asked to move back. They would then later be reaching round from behind someone else to get a grope thinking we didn't know it was them.

The respectful decent guys who we wanted to let join us could not get near us for the main part. The whole situation is oppressive and unpleasent when they do that and it is a real turn off and defeats the point of Going. It will undoubtedly put other couples and single females off from coming.

The staff should start by reinforcing the message with a few signs that say that no means no, ask before you touch, and not over crowd people or stalk the women.

One guy waited for my female parter to go into the changing room on her own and then followed her in to proposition her. She's not very confident on her own and was very uncomfortable with it.

We don't want to see people banned from going but a little respect goes a long way.

Hopefully the staff can start that process with a few signs to remind people and then take it from there if people ignore them."

Sadly this is exact behaviour why my partner is extremely dubious about going with me next month…

She’s new to the whole scene and it would put her off being stalked and not to mention what would happen to them it the touched without invite.. desperate cunts need to go have a wank and calm down.. no wonder they can’t get a women fu king animals

Would get a slap

Somewhere near

Did anyone happen to get the South African guys name I was playing pool with

By *eter Pan againMan  over a year ago

worsley

Great afternoon n evening

I was with the lovely ruby31

Send us a message if you liked the shows we put on in the video room lol

Somewhere near

"Great afternoon n evening

I was with the lovely ruby31

Send us a message if you liked the shows we put on in the video room lol"

Just missed yous as ypu came out and we went in

Glad this night is going well for the venue

So far, I've only been on men only and TV/TS days, but I've always found it a real friendly place to chill out in

We are going to bite the bullet and go next one, we will be avoiding the group room so we don’t get unwanted touching but will be hoping to find a bi or two to join for some pvt fun x

Huddersfield

"We are going to bite the bullet and go next one, we will be avoiding the group room so we don’t get unwanted touching but will be hoping to find a bi or two to join for some pvt fun x "

Good on you and you have a great time for sure. I see certain people experienced different thing as it was our 1st here last week and my partner told to guys no thanks and then she was left alone but that was late in the day and maybe the gypsy warning was already had but don't be afraid to report people who keep trying. Hope you guys make it there and have a great time

"We are going to bite the bullet and go next one, we will be avoiding the group room so we don’t get unwanted touching but will be hoping to find a bi or two to join for some pvt fun x

Good on you and you have a great time for sure. I see certain people experienced different thing as it was our 1st here last week and my partner told to guys no thanks and then she was left alone but that was late in the day and maybe the gypsy warning was already had but don't be afraid to report people who keep trying. Hope you guys make it there and have a great time "

Thank you, we will be there from 7.30pm onwards so like you say it may be more respectful crowd later.

Hoping to find a nice genuine top or verse bi guy that fits the criteria ( may sound fussy but it’s her first time and I want it to be special fingers crossed x

Huddersfield

Ohhh you find that

"

Thank you, we will be there from 7.30pm onwards so like you say it may be more respectful

Hoping to find a nice genuine top or verse bi guy that fits the criteria ( may sound fussy but it’s her first time and I want it to be special fingers crossed x"

So who’s going to next one? Bi top verse guys for mmf or even mmmf in a pvt cabin step this way lol x

Somewhere near

Looking forward to next bi event 3rd March

Hotel booked

Somewhere near

Can we get the steam room any hotter. Next time

Hoping to join in some mmmmf

Huddersfield

Our next visit the 7th April for the afternoon only

By *s two99Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Thought you had that in the orgy room

"Can we get the steam room any hotter. Next time

Hoping to join in some mmmmf

"

Now that sounds like a plan..

Stockport

You’ll all be pleased to know that the Forum thread for the March Friday Bi-Day is now up and running so you can post on there now.

Just search “Northwich” in the forum section xx

Stockport

"You’ll all be pleased to know that the Forum thread for the March Friday Bi-Day is now up and running so you can post on there now.

Just search “Northwich” in the forum section xx"

Oh, I forgot to say (it’s been a busy week) I was supplied the wrong attendance figures for the last event so apologies… 451 of you mucky sods attended

» Add a new message to this topic