FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Luscious Ladies at Partners Friday 24th February 2013

Luscious Ladies at Partners Friday 24th February 2013

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sexypsycho OP   Woman  over a year ago

Rossendale

Hi

I’m co-hosting another Luscious Ladies event next Friday at Partners, Bury.

This will consist of include an Ann Summers event. During this part of the evening, gents will be able to look at catalogues but not able to participate in this aspect of the evening. They will, however, be able to treat their luscious ladies to anything that might catch their eyes in the catalogue. So please remember to bring either your card, cash or phone to do bank transfers.

Don’t worry Partners offers plenty to keep the gents occupied whilst the ladies are busy. It has a fantastic wet area with Jacuzzi, pool and sauna/steam room and a very relaxing lounge area, complete with pool table, pole and comfy seating.

I will be entertaining the ladies with the new range in the Ann summer’s digital catalogue. There will be a range of items for you to try and even buy on the night, as well as several toys to review to see which ones will tickle your fancy. Party games will be held during the night with the opportunity to win various prizes.

The DJ Will be then joining us from midnight or shortly afterwards to give the party some extra atmosphere.

There will be free cocktails on arrival to help the party atmosphere along. Partners is a bring your own alcohol venue however we do sell soft drinks behind the bar served by our lovely bar staff, Sarah.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can put you on the guest list.

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah ok should be there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic