FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > BUNNY BOOTY EASTER SPECIAL @ NORTHWICH - Friday Bi-Day on Friday 7th April 2023 from 11am to 1am

BUNNY BOOTY EASTER SPECIAL @ NORTHWICH - Friday Bi-Day on Friday 7th April 2023 from 11am to 1am

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itnessProtection OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Bouncing bunny bits and fluffy tails, let your carrots dangle and make it a GOOD Friday by coming along to the biggest Bi event at the best venue in the North West.

Once again Northwich Saunas will open its doors on Friday 7th April (Good Friday) for our Bi & Bi-Curious Male, Female, TV/Trans, Couples and Single friends for this epic monthly EGG-STRAVAGANZA from 11am on Friday to 1am Saturday. You can pop in early doors, stay for the whole day or make a night out of it, the choice is yours.

The venue has:

• NO GUEST LIST… just come along whenever you like.

• 24,000 square foot to play in spanning 2 floors.

• More than 20 play rooms including “Gloryhole Alley” and a new “Live on Air” cam broadcast play-room

• A large private car park covered by CCTV

• Secure private locker use and towels included.

• Mixed changing & shower rooms

• Mixed Sauna, Steam-room & Jacuzzi

• A fully equipped Dungeon

• A licensed bar and coffee lounge serving hot & cold food, lite bites and snacks

• Private Outside smoking area

• Resident massage therapist

• Cash & card payments accepted

• A great team of friendly, helpful and respectful staff

• A strict “No means no” policy (see below).

This is an open, accepting and respectful Bi/Bi-curios cross-over event. There’s no guest list as it’s a themed Sauna event so just turn up on the day and bring your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or just come on your own as anything goes and everyone is welcome.

Dress down on arrival to towels, lingerie or sexy club and start enjoying the fun.

Couples £30 (£22 after 10pm)

Singles £18 (£14 after 10pm)

Some obvious rules do apply to anyone visiting the venue:

• Phones should be left in your secure locker and not used in play areas of the venue.

• No drug use will be tolerated within the venue.

• Last entry to the venue will be 1-hour before the detailed close time of any listed event.

As the venue prides itself on offering a safe space for all of our customers a strict ‘NO MEANS NO’ policy is in place. To ensure that everyone leaves satisfied all visitors are asked to kindly respect each other’s personal space and NOT TO TOUCH unless invited to.

In the event that someone does say ‘No’ then politely accept their decision and leave that specific area. Any reports of failing to adhere to this policy will result in swift action being taken by the management and may result in individuals being asked to leave and/or receiving a permanent ban from the venue. Should anyone experience any unwanted behaviour then it is strongly recommended that this is immediately reported to a member of staff.

As always, please post any questions in the forum or DMs are open for discretion x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Stockport

Here we go again haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/23 13:11:10]

I’ll be there from the start until around 12am

By *oublethefun78Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Mmmmm we be there at 11am till about 3-4pm ish this time this time we be bringing the bigger strapon on for S to use on me while others watch and then fuck me after as she watches for her sexualpleasure

By *ock Around The ClockMan  over a year ago

WINSFORD

Can’t make this one…but will be back for all day fun in May

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Checking in

Will be there around 4pm till end

Rampant bunny rabbits

By *iMarried2016Man  over a year ago

Near you

And so the count down begins!!!

Stockport

"And so the count down begins!!!

"

Only 30 days, 17 hours, 29 minutes and 7 seconds to go folks

Haha

"And so the count down begins!!!

Only 30 days, 17 hours, 29 minutes and 7 seconds to go folks

Haha"

It’s going to be Eggstatic

By *anMigelMan  over a year ago

Sheffield/Alderley Edge

"Checking in

Rampant bunny rabbits "

Unfortunately I’m unable to attend the April event, due to it landing on Good Friday. As being a full time vicar, I will have to perform the Good Friday act, at our local parish church. See you all in May!

Somewhere near

"Checking in

Rampant bunny rabbits

Unfortunately I’m unable to attend the April event, due to it landing on Good Friday. As being a full time vicar, I will have to perform the Good Friday act, at our local parish church. See you all in May!"

Forgive me father for I have sinned

Near you

"Checking in

Rampant bunny rabbits

Unfortunately I’m unable to attend the April event, due to it landing on Good Friday. As being a full time vicar, I will have to perform the Good Friday act, at our local parish church. See you all in May!

Forgive me father for I have sinned "

The holy water required to wash away those sins would be almost as messy as the squirting from the Czech glory hole last week!!

"Checking in

Rampant bunny rabbits

Forgive me father for I have sinned

The holy water required to wash away those sins would be almost as messy as the squirting from the Czech glory hole last week!! "

And that was just you alone not to mention the other hundred or so that used it!

Stockport

UPDATE

The very handsome and cheeky masseur Lewis will be hopping in again (with bunny ears and a fluffy tail if I ask him nicely haha) with his basket of goodies to offer professional Sports, Deep Tissue & Swedish massage to help you relax and enjoy your day to the max.

All visitors to the event are welcome to book in for massages as singles or couples so if you want to book in then please contact the venue directly on 01606 784881 for a timed slot before you miss out!

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

my birthday too!

Near you

So who is bringing s? Maybe we could play hide the cream-egg

Stockport

"So who is bringing s? Maybe we could play hide the cream-egg "

Too low a melting point and far too messy. It’s a no to ‘skid city’ so your idea is REJECTED haha

And I’m now regretting telling you about the hidden emojis

Near you

"

And I’m now regretting telling you about the hidden emojis "

Near you

"So who is bringing s? Maybe we could play hide the cream-egg

Too low a melting point and far too messy. It’s a no to ‘skid city’ so your idea is REJECTED haha

And I’m now regretting telling you about the hidden emojis "

So no hunt..

Stockport

"So who is bringing s? Maybe we could play hide the cream-egg

And I’m now regretting telling you about the hidden emojis

So no hunt.. "

No

By *heshire couple888Couple  over a year ago

Northwich

We will be there, hoping to have lots of fun can't wait

Stockport

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

“The Red Room” is the newly decorated live stream room bedecked in luscious red with accents of black and opulent gold gilt combined with sensual lighting to provide a sizzling backdrop to any activities that you’d like to stream for other guests to observe and enjoy.

But you can of course simply enjoy the fantastical decor to heighten your own intimate pleasures without broadcasting… the choice is entirely yours.

I’m pleased to announce that “The Red Room” will be open at Northwich for the next Friday Bi-Day and will definitely need to be enjoyed.

Stockport

The boss has been showing me today some of enquires he’s receiving directly at the venue and the volumes are off the scale!

Bank Holidays at the venue are usually popular, but this one is going to be B. U. S. Y. haha

Huddersfield

Awesome we so can't wait for our 2nd visit even if its only for the early stages

Stockport

"Awesome we so can't wait for our 2nd visit even if its only for the early stages "

Glad to see you’ll both be coming back for more

By *s-two-75Couple  over a year ago

Gutted we can’t make this one with it being Easter we are away

Have fun see you back in May x

Stockport

"Gutted we can’t make this one with it being Easter we are away

Have fun see you back in May x"

Have a fantastic holiday though and see you again in May

"Gutted we can’t make this one with it being Easter we are away

Have fun see you back in May x

Have a fantastic holiday though and see you again in May "

Thank you

Near you

"Awesome we so can't wait for our 2nd visit even if its only for the early stages "

Will be sure to look out for you guys again.. was fun watching but perhaps an open willing mouth was being neglected last time… perhaps we can change that for you!!

Huddersfield

Ohhhh we are hoping that both mouth and arse be well abuse by all this time for sure she's looking forward to more strapon play but also a lot more guys taking over once she's resting

By *oliath888Man  over a year ago

Brent

Gutted I can’t make Good Friday especially as I missed the last event. I got fucked by a fabulous Trans Girl at the Feb event and can’t wait until May for another hopefully similar experience. Any alternative dates/days that people can recommend?? Is the Weds any good??

Stockport

That moment you realise it’s actually a 5 week break between events thankfully now only 3

I mean… who’s responsible for this travesty? Who are they? Call themselves planners do they?

Pffft

"The boss has been showing me today some of enquires he’s receiving directly at the venue and the volumes are off the scale!

Bank Holidays at the venue are usually popular, but this one is going to be B. U. S. Y. haha"

How B.U.S.Y are we talking?

Stockport

"The boss has been showing me today some of enquires he’s receiving directly at the venue and the volumes are off the scale!

Bank Holidays at the venue are usually popular, but this one is going to be B. U. S. Y. haha

How B.U.S.Y are we talking? "

“Going to be rammed” was the exact phrase. Or maybe I just missed a subtle hint haha

How B.U.S.Y are we talking?

“Going to be rammed” was the exact phrase. Or maybe I just missed a subtle hint haha "

One of my favourite adjectives

By *neforone69TV/TS  over a year ago

Congleton

Will be there, no idea what time yet, as fly back from Prague early hours Friday, but see you all there,

Stockport

"Will be there, no idea what time yet, as fly back from Prague early hours Friday, but see you all there, "

Enjoy Prague and see you on 7th

Congleton

"Will be there, no idea what time yet, as fly back from Prague early hours Friday, but see you all there,

Enjoy Prague and see you on 7th "

Will do,

Stockport

UPDATE

Hi everyone - I’ve been asked to post this update directly from the club manager, Max.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their continued support.

Our next Friday Bi-day is 7th April and we expect this to be very busy as it is a bank holiday. But despite that, we’d like to run a special promotional offer so are pleased to announce that ADMISSION FOR ANY SINGLE FEMALE IS COMPLETELY FREE for this event!

However from recent comments on this thread I understand some females may feel a little apprehensive about visiting the venue.

We took over the venue nearly a year ago now and as you know have recently started a ‘Bi Day’. It is the first time the venue has been opened to everyone so it is a big learning curve for ourselves and regular customers.

That is why I read and value every comment that is made on this forum as it is your feedback that helps us improve our service.

It is apparent from some of the feedback that there has been issues with inappropriate touching. Regardless of the nature of our business we will not shy away this but rather tackle it head on.

For the next Bi Day event, to help our customers feel safe and content we will introduce the following :

• 2 members of staff will be specifically allocated to patrolling the upstairs areas. Both will be wearing t-shirts saying ‘staff’ so everyone is aware who they are and can be approached if needed

• More lighting will be provided in certain areas so customers who are not used to the venue feel more comfortable.

• More signage reinforcing ‘no means no’ and highlighting our zero tolerance policy.

If anyone would like to speak to me direct please contact me via our website - I am very approachable and encourage you to contact me with any concerns.

We are also currently working on a more varied menu which will include more choice of food, including toasties and Paninnis, and smoothies so watch out on the Bi-Day forums for further updates.

Thank you again for all of your support

Max

Near you

"UPDATE

Hi everyone - I’ve been asked to post this update directly from the club manager, Max.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Our next Friday Bi-day is 7th April and we expect this to be very busy as it is a bank holiday. But despite that, we’d like to run a special promotional offer so are pleased to announce that ADMISSION FOR ANY SINGLE FEMALE IS COMPLETELY FREE for this event!

However from recent comments on this thread I understand some females may feel a little apprehensive about visiting the venue.

We took over the venue nearly a year ago now and as you know have recently started a ‘Bi Day’. It is the first time the venue has been opened to everyone so it is a big learning curve for ourselves and regular customers.

That is why I read and value every comment that is made on this forum as it is your feedback that helps us improve our service.

It is apparent from some of the feedback that there has been issues with inappropriate touching. Regardless of the nature of our business we will not shy away this but rather tackle it head on.

For the next Bi Day event, to help our customers feel safe and content we will introduce the following :

• 2 members of staff will be specifically allocated to patrolling the upstairs areas. Both will be wearing t-shirts saying ‘staff’ so everyone is aware who they are and can be approached if needed

• More lighting will be provided in certain areas so customers who are not used to the venue feel more comfortable.

• More signage reinforcing ‘no means no’ and highlighting our zero tolerance policy.

If anyone would like to speak to me direct please contact me via our website - I am very approachable and encourage you to contact me with any concerns.

We are also currently working on a more varied menu which will include more choice of food, including toasties and Paninnis, and smoothies so watch out on the Bi-Day forums for further updates.

Max"

Absolutely fantastic message from the club managers! To be so responsive and willing to listen is just alone a breath of fresh air!

I think a lot of the regular attendees also would be happy to be available as points of contact and try to keep a look out for poor behaviour! because the club can only do so much!! And the rest is up to us as attendees to be good citizens!!

Somewhere near

"UPDATE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Max

Absolutely fantastic message from the club managers! To be so responsive and willing to listen is just alone a breath of fresh air!

I think a lot of the regular attendees also would be happy to be available as points of contact and try to keep a look out for poor behaviour! because the club can only do so much!! And the rest is up to us as attendees to be good citizens!! "

"UPDATE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Max

I think a lot of the regular attendees also would be happy to be available as points of contact and try to keep a look out for poor behaviour! because the club can only do so much!! And the rest is up to us as attendees to be good citizens!! "

Well said. Most regulars can actually see and anticipate something is going to happen before it does happen. Most of the time there is a sense or a vibe beforehand.

Staff presence is and will always be a good thing and obviously a huge reassurance to any single females but also to couples who want to enjoy the action rather than the female play and her partner feel like he has to be eyes on making sure nothing happens.

I know everybody wants to watch and be part of the action but hopefully the presence will stop almost 20/30 males forcing ways into a room at once, that is one of the most off putting scenarios for anyone.

As Max has said he is very approachable and very responsive to what customers have to say. I have to say I have spoken to max and was shocked at how approachable and down to earth he actually was. He very much is a manager that deals with issues there and then if they can be dealt with I.E certain somebody hasn’t already left the building which obviously cannot be dealt with until the person re enters the venue.

Northwich will and always will and always has gone from Strength to Strength and as he says it is only since they have owned and managed it that our lovely ladies have been allowed entry. This is a huge learning curve for any venue and one that should be Valued By All and Not Spoilt By The Few!

The staff are amazing and work tirelessly to make the venue and events what they are.

"UPDATE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Max"

Fantastic news. Really hope this continues to grow with more bi couples and ladies in the group room with the knowledge of single men behaving

Gutted we missing this month and cant wait to come back in May

Congleton

People should always respect other people, no means no,

Somewhere near

I've said it before and I'll just say it again for you lovely ladies at the back of the room..

I've attended the bi event since Jan and every visit has been everything and more a venue and hosts could give yet every visit never fails to suprise me.

Never felt uncomfortable or had any of the male minority in my space.

Looking forward to 7th April for lots of messy fun and filthy debauchery. See you all soon folks

By *ax4563Man  over a year ago

m

Myself and my best friend are coming along to the day it will be his first visit to a club he’s bi and like an excited Easter bunny hope he is made to feel welcomed by both sexes and all have plenty of naughty fun looking forward to the event x

"I've said it before and I'll just say it again for you lovely ladies at the back of the room..

I've attended the bi event since Jan and every visit has been everything and more a venue and hosts could give yet every visit never fails to suprise me.

Never felt uncomfortable or had any of the male minority in my space.

Looking forward to 7th April for lots of messy fun and filthy debauchery. See you all soon folks"

Just to confirm we did not personally have any issues when we went to the last one.

Yes we got followed a little bit but that’s to be expected but they were well behaved. It was actually more funny than intimidating.

We heard the stories on the forums and were a bit dubious of coming, but so glad we did as it wasn’t our experience xx

We loved it, played with some lovely bi guys and hopefully next time some girls for her

Can’t wait till May and guttted can’t do next one x

Somewhere near

Oh bugger. Premier Inn South is sold out

What's name of the travel lodge nearby

Stockport

"Oh bugger. Premier Inn South is sold out

What's name of the travel lodge nearby "

Think it’s the Travellodge Lostock Gralam… it’s at the other end of Northwich

Somewhere near

"Oh bugger. Premier Inn South is sold out

What's name of the travel lodge nearby

Think it’s the Travellodge Lostock Gralam… it’s at the other end of Northwich "

Do you have details of any others nearer to venue

Stockport

Not that’s anywhere closer unfortunately, I don’t think there’s that many and the Prem Inn is the closest I think.

The only other one I’m aware of is called Happy Guests Lodge but it’s closer to Warrington and about 5 mins away in a taxi

Stockport

3 down… just 2 left to go

Near you

"3 down… just 2 left to go "

Feels like its been AGES…. Hoping to see you all again soon… filthy funsters!!!

"3 down… just 2 left to go

Feels like its been AGES…. Hoping to see you all again soon… filthy funsters!!! "

Hope to see you again

By *iguystoke71Man  over a year ago

longton

"UPDATE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Max

I think a lot of the regular attendees also would be happy to be available as points of contact and try to keep a look out for poor behaviour! because the club can only do so much!! And the rest is up to us as attendees to be good citizens!!

Well said. Most regulars can actually see and anticipate something is going to happen before it does happen. Most of the time there is a sense or a vibe beforehand.

Staff presence is and will always be a good thing and obviously a huge reassurance to any single females but also to couples who want to enjoy the action rather than the female play and her partner feel like he has to be eyes on making sure nothing happens.

I know everybody wants to watch and be part of the action but hopefully the presence will stop almost 20/30 males forcing ways into a room at once, that is one of the most off putting scenarios for anyone.

As Max has said he is very approachable and very responsive to what customers have to say. I have to say I have spoken to max and was shocked at how approachable and down to earth he actually was. He very much is a manager that deals with issues there and then if they can be dealt with I.E certain somebody hasn’t already left the building which obviously cannot be dealt with until the person re enters the venue.

Northwich will and always will and always has gone from Strength to Strength and as he says it is only since they have owned and managed it that our lovely ladies have been allowed entry. This is a huge learning curve for any venue and one that should be Valued By All and Not Spoilt By The Few!

The staff are amazing and work tirelessly to make the venue and events what they are. "

wish the club every success and the minority don't spoil it.there needs to be a kind of limit to how many people are allowed in rooms because like you've said there can be 20/30 guys trying to push and squeeze into a room just because a female or couple are in there.can be to much and definitely needs stopping

longton

Great to know the club and owners are listening to and taking on any advice.i have been many clubs and been Northwich TV days.i went last bi day in the afternoon and I did find it too busy for me and certain areas overun with people crowding around.will not let it put me off going again as it definitely seems like the management want to do there best to make this work for everyone.good luck

Stockport

"UPDATE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Max

The staff are amazing and work tirelessly to make the venue and events what they are. wish the club every success and the minority don't spoil it.there needs to be a kind of limit to how many people are allowed in rooms because like you've said there can be 20/30 guys trying to push and squeeze into a room just because a female or couple are in there.can be to much and definitely needs stopping "

I don’t think the club or management can be expected to ‘hold the hands’ of every single scenario that individuals have or take a dislike to. This doesn’t happen in other clubs and individuals need to take responsibility for managing their own play in rooms themselves.

One quite easy solution to this point is to simply close and lock a door when you enter a room with whoever you want to go in with or after a certain number of people have joined as opposed to leaving the door open as an invite. There are very few rooms in the venue that don’t have a door and even less that can’t be locked so if group play isn’t someone’s thing then, again, the simple solution is not to use them.

Additionally you also have to bear in mind the requirements of individuals you may be joining or playing with because, after all, some may want 20/30 people to join them… you just never know!

Somewhere near

Let's liven things up in here.

Who's counting down already for a great day/evening of fun n filth.

I am, my monthly injection, its addictive

By *ilfFinder12Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Is there anyone who is interested in letting me come along with them so I am not alone? Don't mind who it is

Somewhere near

"Is there anyone who is interested in letting me come along with them so I am not alone? Don't mind who it is "

It's a great friendly bunch at the bi event

Near you

"Let's liven things up in here.

I am, my monthly injection, its addictive "

You get your injections of filth in exactly the right way…

Near you

"Is there anyone who is interested in letting me come along with them so I am not alone? Don't mind who it is "

Hey matey!! Loads of friendly people at the event… just get yourself there, say hello to a few peeps and you will be fine!! If your new to the club, you will get a tour and a warm welcome!!

Somewhere near

"Let's liven things up in here.

I am, my monthly injection, its addictive

You get your injections of filth in exactly the right way… "

Ooh I do. The dosage gets doubled each time.. more please

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 28/03/23 09:45:10]

Stockport

QUICK REMINDER THAT ALL FEMALES RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION TO THIS EASTERS EVENT

Somewhere near

"

QUICK REMINDER THAT ALL FEMALES RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION TO THIS EASTERS EVENT

"

"UPDATE

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Max

The staff are amazing and work tirelessly to make the venue and events what they are. wish the club every success and the minority don't spoil it.there needs to be a kind of limit to how many people are allowed in rooms because like you've said there can be 20/30 guys trying to push and squeeze into a room just because a female or couple are in there.can be to much and definitely needs stopping

I don’t think the club or management can be expected to ‘hold the hands’ of every single scenario that individuals have or take a dislike to. This doesn’t happen in other clubs and individuals need to take responsibility for managing their own play in rooms themselves.

One quite easy solution to this point is to simply close and lock a door when you enter a room with whoever you want to go in with or after a certain number of people have joined as opposed to leaving the door open as an invite. There are very few rooms in the venue that don’t have a door and even less that can’t be locked so if group play isn’t someone’s thing then, again, the simple solution is not to use them.

Additionally you also have to bear in mind the requirements of individuals you may be joining or playing with because, after all, some may want 20/30 people to join them… you just never know!

"

Not sure if I'll be there or not this month but I completely agree with the above. There are so many private rooms and there are some of us that like a big group. Northwich seems to cater for all dynamics It's great to see feedback being taken seriously though and improvements being made to reduce inappropriate touching etc. Also, great offer for ladies

It’s quietly ticking along, getting closer to filthy fun

By *igEnwMan  over a year ago

Ellesmere port

Hopefully make it this time. can't wait

Somewhere near

"Hopefully make it this time. can't wait"

Cum say hi if your still there after 4pm till late

By *antric_DesiresMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Hoping to get there, is it busy in the afternoon or does it just get busy later on?

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

The sauna was featured on the Warrington Guardian website today/yesterday and linked on their facebook page. Comments were a shitshow as you would imagine on FB but the article itself seemed fair to me

Stockport

"The sauna was featured on the Warrington Guardian website today/yesterday and linked on their facebook page. Comments were a shitshow as you would imagine on FB but the article itself seemed fair to me "

I saw the article yesterday and think it’s an amazing insight into some of the lesser recognised qualities that this venue provides to its customers.

Obviously all comments on any website are personalised and subjective so it’s definitely beneficial in people coming along and building their own impression… you should try and make one of these events when you can.

And even more beneficial is that it won’t cost the ladies a penny to pop in this Bank Holiday Friday

Stockport

"Hoping to get there, is it busy in the afternoon or does it just get busy later on?"

It’s difficult to give a specific answer to the “busy times” question unfortunately. Best I can do… and as others have also advised on previous threads… is that there’s definitely more people during the day, but still people attending in an evening.

Stockport

1 WEEK TO GO FOLKS!

It’s been a long time coming but it’s now officially time to start getting excited

"1 WEEK TO GO FOLKS!

It’s been a long time coming but it’s now officially time to start getting excited "

It’s going to be a good one

By *antric_DesiresMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Thank you

"Hoping to get there, is it busy in the afternoon or does it just get busy later on?

It’s difficult to give a specific answer to the “busy times” question unfortunately. Best I can do… and as others have also advised on previous threads… is that there’s definitely more people during the day, but still people attending in an evening. "

Stockport

"Thank you

Hoping to get there, is it busy in the afternoon or does it just get busy later on?

It’s difficult to give a specific answer to the “busy times” question unfortunately. Best I can do… and as others have also advised on previous threads… is that there’s definitely more people during the day, but still people attending in an evening. "

You’re very welcome

By *icktracktoeCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

We, will be going can’t wait

By *adamsadie-slaveCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

We can’t wait for this. Our first visit to Northwich sauna and the strap on is ready and so is my Sub TV. come and say hi

Should be there around 7pm til the end.

Huddersfield

Mmmm roll on next week as we can't wait for our 2nd visit

Stockport

6 DAYS TO GO

I'll be there from lunchtime onwards

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

I'll be there

Stockport

"I'll be there"

You’ll be joining a lot of new faces that are coming along

By *i nylonsTV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

I think I should attend and make it three on the trot. Happy to have three guys on the trot too!

Somewhere near

"I think I should attend and make it three on the trot. Happy to have three guys on the trot too!"

This'll be my fourth ....

Stockport

"I think I should attend and make it three on the trot. Happy to have three guys on the trot too!

This'll be my fourth ....

"

To think, this all started off as a ‘taster’ and look where we are now. 5 down and many more to cum

Stockport

5 DAYS TO GO

I will be attending just like every other month . Met some lovely people there and I'm sure it will be a brilliant night once again . From my experience I've found arriving later is better for me so I will be there from 6pm onwards. I'm excited for Fridays antics. See you all there

Stockport

4 MORE SLEEPS HAHA

By *agic fingers 73Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi.. my partner and I are hoping to come down this Friday... think she's wanting me to play with a cock or two... anyone willing to help ??

"Hi.. my partner and I are hoping to come down this Friday... think she's wanting me to play with a cock or two... anyone willing to help ??"

I'm more than sure that will happen buddy

Somewhere near

It's getting closer my the day.

Looking forward to a good dose of fun.

Bringing a friend hopefully. And his bag of dungeon toys

"It's getting closer my the day.

Bringing a friend hopefully. And his bag of dungeon toys "

Sounds like a brilliant idea, hopefully I will bump into you this time and say hello .

Ok ok Stop rubbing it in..

May 5th seems like a lifetime away

On a serious note have fun all.. see you in a months time

Somewhere near

Sounds like a brilliant idea, hopefully I will bump into you this time and say hello ."

Os that with cock in hand

Sounds like a brilliant idea, hopefully I will bump into you this time and say hello .

Os that with cock in hand "

It certainly can be . More than likely my towel as I struggle to keep it around my waist lol

Somewhere near

Os that with cock in hand

It certainly can be . More than likely my towel as I struggle to keep it around my waist lol"

Lol i was been sarcastic

Stockport

3 MORE SLEEPS

By *ewbi300Man  over a year ago

widnes

Hi All

Never been to this event but off work on Friday so let may just pay a visit , could do with a bit of fun

Stockport

"Hi All

Never been to this event but off work on Friday so let may just pay a visit , could do with a bit of fun "

There’s a lot of “first timers” at every event so you certainly won’t be on your own and the regulars are a fantastic bunch that make everyone welcome

By *ewbi300Man  over a year ago

widnes

Thanks l shall definitely be attending in the afternoon and into the evening

By *ollie1991Woman  over a year ago

Chester

I'll be there a bit later on, probably 5pm onwards

By *s two99Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

We enjoyed it last time we were there. Great day and night

Somewhere near

Fluffy bunny tails or Rampant rabbits !

West Bromwich

Both

Somewhere near

"Both "

Definitely.

West Bromwich

"Both

Definitely. "

Looking forward to seeing you again

Stockport

"Fluffy bunny tails or Rampant rabbits !

"

Why limit at two? haha

Stockport

"I'll be there a bit later on, probably 5pm onwards "

It’ll be fantastic to see you again Hollie x

Stockport

TWO MORE SLEEPS

Stockport

UPDATE

Very pleased to advise that the venue has now secured its full permanent license and so will be serving alcohol at each Friday Bi-Day event.

Max has asked me to remind everyone that the only alcohol that can now be consumed on the premises is that which has been purchased directly from the bar.

Chin-chin

Stockport

JUST ONE MORE SLEEP… AND THE DEBAUCHERY BEGINS

Stockport

UPDATE

Hi everyone.

Further to previous comments, and as promised, there’ll be new food menu options available to order from the bar on Friday Bi-Day.

Take your pick from a selection of the following that’ll be made to order…

- Fish & Chips

- Pie & Chips

- The ‘good old’ Sausage & Chips (who doesn’t love a hot sausage haha)

- Burger or Cheeseburger (with or without Chips)

- Jacket potato (with various fillings)

- Soup & Roll

- Selections of Sandwiches and Toasties

And don’t worry… burger baps & rolls will be in plentiful supply too

Somewhere near

"UPDATE

Hi everyone.

Further to previous comments, and as promised, there’ll be new food menu options available to order from the bar on Friday Bi-Day.

- Fish & Chips

- Pie & Chips

- Soup & Roll

"

That's an epic selection of meat and of course a well needed hit of the carb munchies

Stockport

"UPDATE

Hi everyone.

- Fish & Chips

- Pie & Chips

- Soup & Roll

That's an epic selection of meat and of course a well needed hit of the carb munchies"

And we all know that there’s NO such thing as “too much meat”

By *cNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Can’t wait for this

West Bromwich

Looking forward to tomorrow

Somewhere near

I'll be mostly in the dungeon

area tomorrow. With a side order of steam

West Bromwich

"I'll be mostly in the dungeon

area tomorrow. With a side order of steam "

On the cross or giving the whipping out

Somewhere near

area tomorrow. With a side order of steam On the cross or giving the whipping out "

The cross looks fun

Stockport

area tomorrow. With a side order of steam On the cross or giving the whipping out

The cross looks fun

"

Did anyone try out the Czech Gloryhole (aka Pizza Oven ) last time?

West Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 06/04/23 19:14:36]

West Bromwich

area tomorrow. With a side order of steam On the cross or giving the whipping out

The cross looks fun

Did anyone try out the Czech Gloryhole (aka Pizza Oven ) last time?"

Mrs tried it when we was here at alchemy. She liked it

Somewhere near

The cross looks fun

Did anyone try out the Czech Gloryhole (aka Pizza Oven ) last time?"

I did and had a very hot time with a good few choice peoples

By *easidersCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Can anybody (and I’m looking at you, Witness Protection) tell us if there are likely to be car park spaces free in the evening? We do not want to upset the locals if we find we’re free to visit tomorrow.

Stockport

"Can anybody (and I’m looking at you, Witness Protection) tell us if there are likely to be car park spaces free in the evening? We do not want to upset the locals if we find we’re free to visit tomorrow."

Hahaha why me???

I would be very surprised if there wasn’t to be honest because it’s a Bank Holiday so a lot of the other businesses on the same site will be closed. If they are open though then they’re likely to be closed in the evening. Hope that helps

By *easidersCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"Hope that helps "

It does, thank you.

Stockport

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!

All you Does and Bucks can finally get your Bunny Booties hopped along for another Friday Bi-Day of fun, frolics and lots of filth

P.S. the first person who shows up dressed in a Fatal Attraction costume gets a drink from me haha

By *ikachu1988Man  over a year ago

local ;)

See you all there

Looking forward to it

By *oosuckersCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Looks like we can make it for a few hours hopefully get there when the doors open

By *HSSGMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh/East Lothian

Will be here today

By *agic fingers 73Man  over a year ago

Manchester

We should be coming down for about 5ish all being well

longton

Should be here for a few hours.cant wait

longton

"Looks like we can make it for a few hours hopefully get there when the doors open "
Hope to see you there.would love to join in with both of you

By *he Melanin DaddyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

See you guys there :P

By *inkandfun2022Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Any lovely ladies bringing their strap ons? I want lose my anal virginity and perhaps try some gloryhole dick! First time going btw, bit nervous!

By *iam3434Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Tempted to go myself just debating whether or not I can face the long drive from Birmingham

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

"Tempted to go myself just debating whether or not I can face the long drive from Birmingham "

It's worth it.

longton

Just been Northwich from 11 till 2 a lot quieter than last month.wether it's because it's Easter and people have kids to look after or gone on holiday,or more are planning on going later.was better for me as not ram packed.hopefully you get loads in.was bit disappointed no females or TVs were in bunny outfits.

"Just been Northwich from 11 till 2 a lot quieter than last month.wether it's because it's Easter and people have kids to look after or gone on holiday,or more are planning on going later.was better for me as not ram packed.hopefully you get loads in.was bit disappointed no females or TVs were in bunny outfits."

I'm surprised. I thought it would of been busy earlier on, it usually is of an afternoon. At least you would of space in car park lol

longton

"Just been Northwich from 11 till 2 a lot quieter than last month.wether it's because it's Easter and people have kids to look after or gone on holiday,or more are planning on going later.was better for me as not ram packed.hopefully you get loads in.was bit disappointed no females or TVs were in bunny outfits.

I'm surprised. I thought it would of been busy earlier on, it usually is of an afternoon. At least you would of space in car park lol "

I was expecting loads like last month but even when I left at two it wasn't overly busy.reading what some people have posted on here I think a lot aren't going till a bit later.

Congleton

I can't go, still in Prague, enjoy though

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 07/04/23 16:51:55]

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I suspect some of those that usually go during the day have family commitments today

longton

"I suspect some of those that usually go during the day have family commitments today "
yeah more than likely,although reading forum posts and meet posts I still think a fair few are planning on visiting so it may well be a lot busier this evening.

By *isterCheshireMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Mixed reactions from today it seems with many saying it’s been quiet.

I’ve been a regular to the sauna over the years but this will be my first bi events there and will be heading down with a F.

Are there any/many couples or single F’s going this evening. Don’t want a wasted journey and more importantly want my F to have a good time (not many couples of F to play with).

Stockport

"Mixed reactions from today it seems with many saying it’s been quiet.

I’ve been a regular to the sauna over the years but this will be my first bi events there and will be heading down with a F.

Are there any/many couples or single F’s going this evening. Don’t want a wasted journey and more importantly want my F to have a good time (not many couples of F to play with). "

Hi.

I’m here now and there’s a lot of couples in presently making an evening of it in the bar area and the play areas along with a few single females.

Definitely more making an evening of it this time.

Hope that helps.

longton

Are there any/many couples or single F’s going this evening. Don’t want a wasted journey and more importantly want my F to have a good time (not many couples of F to play with).

Hi.

I’m here now and there’s a lot of couples in presently making an evening of it in the bar area and the play areas along with a few single females.

Definitely more making an evening of it this time.

Hope that helps."

glad it's picked up a bit.hope everyone has a great evening

By *oosuckersCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow, what a fantastic day today the place was amazing. Think there was something for everybody today. This place just gets better and better. Can’t wait for the next one. Thanks guys

Amazing night once again . Was good to see regulars along with plenty of new faces tonight. Take care guys

By *ucifersbitchCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Just got back from my first visit to the bi event. Absolutely loved it, met some great people and caught up with some familiar faces. Brilliant venue, will definitely recommend to others and will be back

Somewhere near

"Just been Northwich from 11 till 2 a lot quieter than last month.wether it's because it's Easter and people have kids to look after or gone on holiday,or more are planning on going later.was better for me as not ram packed.hopefully you get loads in.was bit disappointed no females or TVs were in bunny outfits.

I'm surprised. I thought it would of been busy earlier on, it usually is of an afternoon. At least you would of space in car park lol I was expecting loads like last month but even when I left at two it wasn't overly busy.reading what some people have posted on here I think a lot aren't going till a bit later."

Went in about 3.30 and was greatly melted with a full buzzing place. A great mix of all peoples.

Stayed till the end with lots of great fun. Every time gets better n better

Somewhere near

Just back to my hotel after another full epic evening.

Till next time amigos

Darwen

Just got home from having another great time at Northwich. Thanks to everyone who played their part. Especially The gorgeous teacher.

Stockport

I will always hold my hands up when I’m wrong (it’s not very often of course ) and I originally suggested pushing this back a week thinking a lot of people may have alternative plans for Easter… but, once again we welcomed over 400 people yesterday, which I’m flabbergasted at.

So, as always, a wholehearted thank you to each and every one of you amazing people that came along and also to the many, MANY new faces that visited

Somewhere near

"I will always hold my hands up when I’m wrong (it’s not very often of course ) and I originally suggested pushing this back a week thinking a lot of people may have alternative plans for Easter… but, once again we welcomed over 400 people yesterday, which I’m flabbergasted at.

So, as always, a wholehearted thank you to each and every one of you amazing people that came along and also to the many, MANY new faces that visited "

Always a great tine here.

By *ock Around The ClockMan  over a year ago

WINSFORD

Well roll on May when I will return for an all dayer

By *icktracktoeCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Yet again amazing time, can’t wait for the next one x

Newcastle

Are there any/many couples or single F’s going this evening. Don’t want a wasted journey and more importantly want my F to have a good time (not many couples of F to play with). "

So we headed down for about 8:30 and as always, warm welcome received. Straight away my partner received attention. There was only circa 100 ppl in the club and from that maybe 5 were T-girls and 10 were females.

Only had one guy follow us around a bit, but he was polite and kept his distance.

We put on a show in one of the rooms which created a bit of a crowd and a few guys wanking at the window and a woman playing with several guys as I put my partner up against the window and played/fucked her for everyone to watch.

All in all, it was a good event for my partner to dip her toes in before heading to a full on busy swingers night or a more established bi night.

I’ve headed to the sauna on and off for 15 years, so I know the layout and crowd, I just hope that the bi events become more busier and successful.

Maybe opening for 14 hrs isn’t such a great idea and just having the bi event from say 7pm - 2pm would work better. That’s may increase the numbers? It’s a huge venue, and 100/150 ppl just seem to rattle around in there.

Somewhere near

So we headed down for about 8:30 and as always, warm welcome received. Straight away my partner received attention. There was only circa 100 ppl in the club and from that maybe 5 were T-girls and 10 were females.

Only had one guy follow us around a bit, but he was polite and kept his distance.

We put on a show in one of the rooms which created a bit of a crowd and a few guys wanking at the window and a woman playing with several guys as I put my partner up against the window and played/fucked her for everyone to watch.

All in all, it was a good event for my partner to dip her toes in before heading to a full on busy swingers night or a more established bi night.

I’ve headed to the sauna on and off for 15 years, so I know the layout and crowd, I just hope that the bi events become more busier and successful.

Maybe opening for 14 hrs isn’t such a great idea and just having the bi event from say 7pm - 2pm would work better. That’s may increase the numbers? It’s a huge venue, and 100/150 ppl just seem to rattle around in there. "

There was over 400 people who passed through. I had several playtimes with a few of them rather than just the person I was with we drew a huge crowd in the dungeon on both times .

I always enjoy interacting with others there and having some awsome sessions infact some best sessions than at a busier venue where alot of folk tend to just socialise

By *heshire couple888Couple  over a year ago

Northwich

Great night again. We love the bi nights. On holiday on the next one. We will be there in June ?? can't wait x

Newcastle

Sure I get that. It’s just such a huge venue to fill, to have that electric vibe and atmosphere of a regular bi/swingers club. It needs at least 250 ppl at the venue constantly at any one time. That’s why I suggested shorter opening hours?

Without doubt, many of those daytime visitors would go on the evening.

It’s not a dig at all, and not just my views. A few other ppl said last night it needs to be busier to create that high energy/sexual atmosphere.

I’m used to attending events with 200 ppl or more and the venues are smaller. But like I say, it served its purpose last night to dip my playmates toes and she enjoyed herself.

With regard to music upstairs, it cut out on 3 or 4 occasions which flattened any mood. I kept running down stairs to speak to Matt. Hopefully this is fixed.

Newcastle

"Great night again. We love the bi nights. On holiday on the next one. We will be there in June ?? can't wait x"

I think myself and partner were chatting with guys last night

Somewhere near

"Sure I get that. It’s just such a huge venue to fill, to have that electric vibe and atmosphere of a regular bi/swingers club. It needs at least 250 ppl at the venue constantly at any one time. That’s why I suggested shorter opening hours?

It’s not a dig at all, and not just my views. A few other ppl said last night it needs to be busier to create that high energy/sexual atmosphere.

I’m used to attending events with 200 ppl or more and the venues are smaller. But like I say, it served its purpose last night to dip my playmates toes and she enjoyed herself.

With regard to music upstairs, it cut out on 3 or 4 occasions which flattened any mood. I kept running down stairs to speak to Matt. Hopefully this is fixed. "

I disagree. The venue event works very well for all

As a single fem I go and enjoy everything that the event has to offer.

No venue can accommodate personal wants .

We are there to enjoy

Stockport

"Sure I get that. It’s just such a huge venue to fill, to have that electric vibe and atmosphere of a regular bi/swingers club. It needs at least 250 ppl at the venue constantly at any one time. That’s why I suggested shorter opening hours?

With regard to music upstairs, it cut out on 3 or 4 occasions which flattened any mood. I kept running down stairs to speak to Matt. Hopefully this is fixed. "

Unfortunately, there’s never going to be a perfect time to suit everyone’s attendance requirements so there’ll be busy times and quieter times whatever duration the event runs for, which was why I got reception to tell me the exact volume of people in the venue at the time you messaged me so that you had an appropriate indication before you decided to attend.

You’re certainly right though that more people attending will make an event that much more better for everyone, so hopefully people will see the really good times that the people have had at these events and decide that it is an event that they want to come along.

Your feedback is certainly appreciated and I’ll make sure that the issue with the upstairs music and your other points are brought to Max’s attention

Darwen

Pubs need to charge £1 a pint so they are always full.

But in reality it isn't going to happen.

The venue is only as good as the people who visit it.

There's negatives and positives to every kind of venue, whether it's a bar, restaurant or hotel etc.

We could all criticise any venue for anything.

This event happened to be on good Friday, a religious holiday. And a long weekend for many. So common sense would suggest that this played a part in the numbers of people who attended.

I'm not having a go at you. But every month someone seems to post something negative about the bi event.

What people need to do, is turn up with an open mind. And make the most of it. Nothing is and should be taken for granted in these types of venues.

Near you

With regard to music upstairs, it cut out on 3 or 4 occasions which flattened any mood. I kept running down stairs to speak to Matt. Hopefully this is fixed.

There's negatives and positives to every kind of venue, whether it's a bar, restaurant or hotel etc.

This event happened to be on good Friday, a religious holiday. And a long weekend for many. So common sense would suggest that this played a part in the numbers of people who attended.

I'm not having a go at you. But every month someone seems to post something negative about the bi event.

What people need to do, is turn up with an open mind. And make the most of it. Nothing is and should be taken for granted in these types of venues. "

100% agree! If people think more people attending would make it even better!! Thats great! Get telling your friends how good it is and to come and try it out!!

Newcastle

I think what I’m trying to say is instead of having 400 spread over 14 hours, if the event was only for say 6hrs (7-1) I’d dare say it would achieve 300 over that time. Therefore some of the 11-7 visitors coming at the evening meaning it’s now a busier evening, rather than it being quite flat and empty in the evening.

I’m not sure what the capacity is at the venue, but a sell out evening is surely better publicity than a semi full be here over a longer duration?

Newcastle

If pubs charged £1 a pint, they’d be out of business in a day. But even pubs adjust their hours to cater for the busier days and times.

Not sure how many people who would normally have gone are religious and opted to attend church, but I’ve been on and off the scene for 20 years, I’ve seen clubs which are usually empty be absolutely rammed, I’ve also seen clubs which have good reputations be dead.

I wouldn’t say it’s a negative pop, just feedback on what would create a busier event. Part of that comes from a business mindset and being involved within the events industry, so it comes from a good place and not meaning to be having digs.

I’ve seen the Northwich sauna evolve over the 18yrs it’s been open, from the days it was open 24hrs to then being open just 3 days a week at other times.

Stockport

"I think what I’m trying to say is instead of having 400 spread over 14 hours, if the event was only for say 6hrs (7-1) I’d dare say it would achieve 300 over that time. Therefore some of the 11-7 visitors coming at the evening meaning it’s now a busier evening, rather than it being quite flat and empty in the evening.

I’m not sure what the capacity is at the venue, but a sell out evening is surely better publicity than a semi full be here over a longer duration? "

I believe the venue regulation capacity is around 250-ish at any one time so it’s not going to achieve the volumes you’re looking for.

Like I say, the opening times (or even the day) are never going to suit everyone, as they’ll be those who have evening commitments that attend during the day and those that have daytime commitments that attend in the evening.

The good thing though is that there are other pure evening events at the venue that may be more suited to you so give them a call or ask about them next time you’re in.

Somewhere near

What people need to do, is turn up with an open mind. And make the most of it. Nothing is and should be taken for granted in these types of venues. "

Yeah I agree to that fella

Somewhere near

"I think what I’m trying to say is instead of having 400 spread over 14 hours, if the event was only for say 6hrs (7-1) I’d dare say it would achieve 300 over that time. Therefore some of the 11-7 visitors coming at the evening meaning it’s now a busier evening, rather than it being quite flat and empty in the evening.

I’m not sure what the capacity is at the venue, but a sell out evening is surely better publicity than a semi full be here over a longer duration? "

The extended hours have in last few months just cone in, due to popular demand and it's really working well for the business

I also visit another bi event that's open 11am till midnight. And again there's a change throughout as daytimers leave and the evening guests come in. So there's always a lull

As already said tell folk about this great event and bring em in . I do and have brought a good few people in that have made the travel and also returned. Thus making a good group of folk to enjoy

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 08/04/23 22:21:15]