FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ‘All Out 80s MEGA PARTY’ at atlantisEVOLUTION – Saturday 25 November - 9pm to 2am

‘All Out 80s MEGA PARTY’ at atlantisEVOLUTION – Saturday 25 November - 9pm to 2am

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Step back into the 80’s and relive all the music, all the dress, all the dance and add a whole lot of fun and sex.

A great night to meet other couples and fems.

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Lifetime membership is only £20 per couple/single men or ladies.

Entry just £20 per couple.

Entry just £10 per single lady.

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.30’

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it. Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘All Out 80s MEGA PARTY’is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’.

Get ready to have an amazing night with amazing people at an amazing club!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman 30 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Step back into the 80’s and relive all the music, all the dress, all the dance and add a whole lot of fun and sex.

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.30’

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it. Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘All Out 80s MEGA PARTY’is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

"

Woohoo another date for my diary

"Step back into the 80’s and relive all the music, all the dress, all the dance and add a whole lot of fun and sex.

9pm – 2am.

Woohoo another date for my diary "

You get them in there Lizzy ... not to be missed!

9pm – 2am.

You get them in there Lizzy ... not to be missed!"

All those amazing tunes!! Let's party!!

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 29 weeks ago

9pm – 2am.

All those amazing tunes!! Let's party!!"

So Lizzy.....who do you want to listen to first?????

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple 29 weeks ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

So Lizzy.....who do you want to listen to first?????"

OH MY GOD!!!

Just when I thought you had outdone it all.....with F*K YES 2.

...you do this...

I feel slightly emotional!! I may need to sit down

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

I feel slightly emotional!! I may need to sit down "

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

"

Tissue??? We have a few .....

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

Tissue??? We have a few ..... "

Please.....just about calm down now!!!

Please tell me it's dress up too!!

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

Please tell me it's dress up too!! "

Dress-up? Oh let's do it .... F*K YES!!!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

Dress-up? Oh let's do it .... F*K YES!!!!"

F*K YES!!! That's it!! I'm all emotional again....tissues please

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

F*K YES!!! That's it!! I'm all emotional again....tissues please "

I'll get the XXXL box....you never know

By *oss_wells_n_kelsCouple 29 weeks ago

newcastle

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

I'll get the XXXL box....you never know "

Can't remember but I think Andy is working this weekend ...

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

Can't remember but I think Andy is working this weekend ... "

Nooooooo

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

I'll get the XXXL box....you never know "

Oohhhh you never know

9pm – 2am.

OH MY GOD!!!

...you do this...

Oohhhh you never know "

Nope, you never do .....

By *izzy.Woman 29 weeks ago

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

So Lizzy.....who do you want to listen to first?????"

Oops. I missed the question..

80s music.

Let's start with Cyndi Lauper

"Girls just wanna have fun"

That's what Atlantis is all about, everyone just having fun.

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

That's what Atlantis is all about, everyone just having fun. "

You said it Lizzy!!!!

By *izzy.Woman 28 weeks ago

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!! "

We love themed events, and with top DJ Tag sorting out the music, it'll be a winner.

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

We love themed events, and with top DJ Tag sorting out the music, it'll be a winner. "

I've just been googling top hits from the 80s.

Olivia Newton John sang "Physical" that was top of the charts for 10 weeks.

Seems a good song for a club 80s party

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

We love themed events, and with top DJ Tag sorting out the music, it'll be a winner.

Seems a good song for a club 80s party "

Oh I didn't know that. You are quite the pop trivia queen Lizzy

By *taffsnewtwoCouple 28 weeks ago

Staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 06/11/23 20:21:44]

By *taffsnewtwoCouple 28 weeks ago

Staffordshire

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Oh I didn't know that. You are quite the pop trivia queen Lizzy "

Ooo she's quite the music buff. With help from Alexa I reckon

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooo she's quite the music buff. With help from Alexa I reckon "

What other mega 80s tunes will people be requesting ? What's your favourite ?

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

What other mega 80s tunes will people be requesting ? What's your favourite ? "

It would be so wrong not top include .... Rick Astley - 'Never Gonna Give You Up'

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

It would be so wrong not top include .... Rick Astley - 'Never Gonna Give You Up' "

Ooooo classic tune

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

It would be so wrong not top include .... Rick Astley - 'Never Gonna Give You Up'

Ooooo classic tune "

Always gets the party started

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

Always gets the party started "

Lots of people messaging about this event ... people do love their 80s

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

Lots of people messaging about this event ... people do love their 80s "

70s and 80s are everyone's favourite music.

By *.S.XWoman 28 weeks ago

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

70s and 80s are everyone's favourite music. "

Where do we start with tunes?

There are so many to choose from!

From Queen to Sonia lol

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol "

Now there's me thinking Duran Duran would be at the top of your list beautiful

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple 28 weeks ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Now there's me thinking Duran Duran would be at the top of your list beautiful "

Got to have a bit of WHAM!!!

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Got to have a bit of WHAM!!! "

Ooo yes. We love Wham

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Ooo yes. We love Wham "

All that wake me up before you go go....gets the feet tapping away

By *izzy.Woman 27 weeks ago

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Ooo yes. We love Wham

All that wake me up before you go go....gets the feet tapping away "

Yep, you gotta blame it on the boogie

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple 27 weeks ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Ooo yes. We love Wham

Yep, you gotta blame it on the boogie "

Ahhhh see what you did there...brilliant

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Ooo yes. We love Wham

Ahhhh see what you did there...brilliant "

All music themed events are brilliant at Atlantis

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Ooo yes. We love Wham

All music themed events are brilliant at Atlantis "

They are the best...only limited by imagination

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

80s music.

You said it Lizzy!!!!

Ooooo classic tune

From Queen to Sonia lol

Ooo yes. We love Wham

All music themed events are brilliant at Atlantis

They are the best...only limited by imagination "

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

"

STOKE-ON-TRENT

[Removed by poster at 14/11/23 21:00:30]

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

"

The best Clun, with the best host ultra super DJ playing the best tunes

9pm – 2am.

The best Clun, with the best host ultra super DJ playing the best tunes "

Oooo makes you want to slip your neon tutu on, pull on your lace fingerless gloves and hit that dancefloor

By *.S.XWoman 27 weeks ago

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Oooo makes you want to slip your neon tutu on, pull on your lace fingerless gloves and hit that dancefloor "

No leaving Baby in the corner, get her arse on that dance floor

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

Oooo makes you want to slip your neon tutu on, pull on your lace fingerless gloves and hit that dancefloor

No leaving Baby in the corner, get her arse on that dance floor "

Just don't try dancing on the ceiling

9pm – 2am.

Just don't try dancing on the ceiling "

That's one place you certainly don't want to fall off !!

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

That's one place you certainly don't want to fall off !!"

You won't find me there, I'm scared of heights.

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

You won't find me there, I'm scared of heights. "

Oohhhhh neon!!!

But then can't forget about double denim and choose life t-shirts

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

But then can't forget about double denim and choose life t-shirts "

You did look fabulous in that H

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

"

She didn't she . But then she always does

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

She did didn't she . But then she always does "

Awww. Ain't it lovely to receive compliments, one of the reasons this place has such a great positive atmosphere. Happy people make a happy club

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

She did didn't she . But then she always does

Awww. Ain't it lovely to receive compliments, one of the reasons this place has such a great positive atmosphere. Happy people make a happy club "

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

Awww. Ain't it lovely to receive compliments, one of the reasons this place has such a great positive atmosphere. Happy people make a happy club

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

"

And it's all about the happy

By *mm_martin841Couple 26 weeks ago

stoke on Trent

ooooh might be tempted by this one love the 80s got perfect outfit lined up as well xx

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple 26 weeks ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

And it's all about the happy "

Happy Club, Happy People

Great Vibes....People supporting each other and supporting these fabulous events

By *izzy.Woman 26 weeks ago

Stoke area

"ooooh might be tempted by this one love the 80s got perfect outfit lined up as well xx"

Sounds perfect. Sadly I can't make this one, but sure you'll have a fab time

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

And it's all about the happy "

Happy Happy Happy

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

Happy Happy Happy "

See, don't you just feel souch better for that ?

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

Happy Happy Happy

See, don't you just feel souch better for that ? "

All warm and fuzzy inside

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

Happy Happy Happy

See, don't you just feel souch better for that ?

All warm and fuzzy inside "

Like a steaming mug of hot chocolate

Stoke area

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

Happy Happy Happy

See, don't you just feel so much better for that ?

Like a steaming mug of hot chocolate "

Mmmmmm chocolate

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Oohhhhh neon!!!

80’s was a happy decade

Happy vibes

Make a happy place

Happy Happy Happy

See, don't you just feel so much better for that ?

Like a steaming mug of hot chocolate

Mmmmmm chocolate "

Or a nice Latte or Cappuccino from the bar

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple 26 weeks ago

Peak District

Looking forward to it!

Stoke area

"Looking forward to it! "

You can't beat 80s music . It's going to be a fun one.

By *.S.XWoman 26 weeks ago

Dreamland

"Looking forward to it! "

It’ll be good to see you both it’s been too long

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Just two days to go