FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Fab Forum Party @ cupids part 2

Fab Forum Party @ cupids part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

27th July, its beach party time.

8-3am at Cupids Swinton, there will be a buffet and fruit punch (alcoholic and non alcoholic)

£5 Single female

£25 Couple

£35 Single male (member)

£40 Single male (guest) - please note this is only if you're on my guest list if not its £60.

I will be sending details and club rules out nearer the time.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

will write again on new thread

Looking to go to this party to meet all you mad horny lot up north...problem is I am just outside of Southampton and do not drive

Ideally looking for someone from down this way who also is up for a horny roadtrip up North and who wants company for the ride..but am also willing to get train partway to meet up with someone enroute who has seat available in their car..

Help a horny Canuck get up North eh...even if it is not the North she comes from...lol

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"will write again on new thread

Looking to go to this party to meet all you mad horny lot up north...problem is I am just outside of Southampton and do not drive

Ideally looking for someone from down this way who also is up for a horny roadtrip up North and who wants company for the ride..but am also willing to get train partway to meet up with someone enroute who has seat available in their car..

Help a horny Canuck get up North eh...even if it is not the North she comes from...lol"

If you can get to London I could take you. There'll be a mad Northern Irish man laughing the whole way but he's harmless.

southampton-ish

Help a horny Canuck get up North eh...even if it is not the North she comes from...lol

If you can get to London I could take you. There'll be a mad Northern Irish man laughing the whole way but he's harmless."

thanks for the offer as of this morning I now have a lift did my happy happy joy joy dance around thius morning...hehehe...looking forward to meeting you though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can get to London I could take you. There'll be a mad Northern Irish man laughing the whole way but he's harmless.

thanks for the offer as of this morning I now have a lift did my happy happy joy joy dance around thius morning...hehehe...looking forward to meeting you though "

It's gonna be an interesting and enjoyable journey, for sure!!

Three pairs of norks and me trundling up the M5/M6!

However will I concentrate!!

thanks for the offer as of this morning I now have a lift did my happy happy joy joy dance around thius morning...hehehe...looking forward to meeting you though

However will I concentrate!! "

I'm assuming i'm still one of those pairs . . .

I still need to get accom sorted - but i'm in

I still need to get accom sorted - but i'm in "

You're first to be picked up!

You can 'shotgun' the front seat!!

You can 'shotgun' the front seat!! "

I'll need to be both ways - unless you want me to be sick in your car

I'll need to be both ways - unless you want me to be sick in your car "

Sick bags will be provided!

There's no buffet service or in flight movie - and the emergency exits are here, here and.........

thanks for the offer as of this morning I now have a lift did my happy happy joy joy dance around thius morning...hehehe...looking forward to meeting you though "

So Obi gets the journey cake?

I'm going to have to round up more men for my car to even the numbers up.

southampton-ish

I'll need to be both ways - unless you want me to be sick in your car "

I don't care where I am sitting ...just happy to have a lift...lol...so the front seat has your name on it

I do hope I can get a lift to the social looks like it's going to be a good one

Anyone thinking of making the journey by train and on a tight budget would be better off buying train tickets now. They are currently a 3rd cheaper. The best station to travel to is Manchester Piccadilly, then a taxi to Swinton

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

However will I concentrate!! "

If it all gets too much, I'd be happy to volunteer to pick your passengers up from Keele services, though I suspect you would rather take them all the way!

If it all gets too much, I'd be happy to volunteer to pick your passengers up from Keele services, though I suspect you would rather take them all the way! "

My mother always told me not to get in a car with strangers

Newcastle-under-Lyme

If it all gets too much, I'd be happy to volunteer to pick your passengers up from Keele services, though I suspect you would rather take them all the way!

My mother always told me not to get in a car with strangers "

I take it you're not into dogging then lol.

I take it you're not into dogging then lol."

ME?!

I'll have you know i have never once misbehaved in a car in any which way!!

Well, there was this one time on our way home from a couples meet . . .

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I take it you're not into dogging then lol.

ME?!

I'll have you know i have never once misbehaved in a car in any which way!!

Well, there was this one time on our way home from a couples meet . . . "

Well you have to do something to entertain yourself on a long drive....I will have to ask you what happened at the social, or maybe you could give us a re-enactment

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

A Beatch party theme!!! Excellent!

"A Beatch party theme!!! Excellent! "

Grass skirts!!! Speedos oh yeah!!!

Can we be added? Sounds like a great night x

Can't come now, sorry x

southampton-ish

"Can't come now, sorry x"

Oh no. that sucks

Bumps

Newcastle-under-Lyme

And very nice bumps they are too!

Ruby already knows..im in too

"And very nice bumps they are too! "

southampton-ish

Bumpity bump

Yay I like bumps!

Sorry if I've been a bit shit recently - I've been pretty poorly.

"Yay I like bumps!

Sorry if I've been a bit shit recently - I've been pretty poorly. "

Glad your feeling better x

[Removed by poster at 30/05/13 13:47:23]

Can you put my name down please will diffo be coming

"Can you put my name down please will diffo be coming "

I've told you a few times now, you're on the list.

Need to know basis

"Can you put my name down please will diffo be coming

I've told you a few times now, you're on the list. "

Some men need plenty of reassurance!!!

"Can you put my name down please will diffo be coming

I've told you a few times now, you're on the list.

Some men need plenty of reassurance!!! "

Don't they just!!

Can i can pweetty plzzz

Everyone that's contacted me is on the list so far!

Can you add my friends from cap de agde fun times _2013 we are meeting up again lee xx

"Can you add my friends from cap de agde fun times _2013 we are meeting up again lee xx "

Yep of course, nice to have new people coming. Ruby xx

I keep going into supermarkets and seeing really nice tankinis and thinking ooohh pretty, then remembering that I actually have an outfit already!! Maybe I'll have more than one outfit!

southampton-ish

Still no idea what I am going to wear

"Still no idea what I am going to wear"

There's some really lovely beach stuff in supermarkets at the moment!

Grass skirt and a coconut bra?

"Grass skirt and a coconut bra? "

You'd need bloody huge coconuts for my norks!

However your moobs would probably fit!

me neither.. I need to make a decision. X

"Still no idea what I am going to wear

me neither.. I need to make a decision. X"

I think I might wear lots of different outfits lol!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Seashell bra and mermaid tail.

I generally wear cagoules to the beach. I was hoping for something a little sexier.

"I generally wear cagoules to the beach. I was hoping for something a little sexier."

Yes I think something sexier than a cagoule is a great idea! I'm really tempted to buy something new! Decisions decisions!

[Removed by poster at 02/06/13 03:37:43]

"Still no idea what I am going to wear

There's some really lovely beach stuff in supermarkets at the moment!"

Shorts and t-shirt? Or is that too boring?

Cagoules on all the beaches I've been to.

Come on ladies, sexy bikinis and tankinis for the cupids beach party!! Flaunt what you've got you sexy ladies!!

Bump!

Help me work out what to wear lol

can i come!!

"Help me work out what to wear lol

"

We'll go shopping!!

"can i come!! "

course you can. I'll add you to the list. If you're bringing a plus 1 please let me know their name.

£5 single female, £60 single male if your not on the guest list and £40 if you are.

Now you wonder why blokes are reluctant to go!

"£5 single female, £60 single male if your not on the guest list and £40 if you are.

Now you wonder why blokes are reluctant to go! "

its worth getting your name on the list then, hope to see you there.

£5 Single female

£25 Couple

£35 Single male (member)

£40 Single male (guest) - please note this is only if you're on my guest list if not its £60.

"£5 single female, £60 single male if your not on the guest list and £40 if you are.

blokes aren't reluctant to go. I know what the guest list looks like.

it's not that bad. Average hotel cost would be more. And Get to meet and speak to and if your lucky play with some amazing people...

Or find a lady that's going and Go together.

Hiya guys I have heard on the grape vine that this is just a club party so no need to be one the guest list? Can you confirm?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Can you take me off the list please...cheers

[Removed by poster at 03/06/13 17:00:12]

Blokes aren't reluctant!

Every time I've been to Cupids there's been plenty! And I can't see that being any different for the beach party - so if you're a single bloke and can't find yourself a 'date' for the night, and want to come - save yourself £20 and pop your name down!

Need to know basis

Blokes aren't reluctant!

Every time I've been to Cupids there's been plenty! And I can't see that being any different for the beach party - so if you're a single bloke and can't find yourself a 'date' for the night, and want to come - save yourself £20 and pop your name down! "

Well said

Well just want to make sure cos I have drove to Birmingham only to relize someone forgot to put my name diwn lol

have fun in the pub mate will spend my 40 at the club and have a good time

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Can't wait,its going to be a great night...

Nope, no list is needed just turn up!

Great

everyone is invited to this party

this is a joint party....cupids beach party and katies fabforum party.

anyone on her list coming as a guest will get a discount for this event only (please read her original thread)

you dont need to be on the list but being on the list will show others who and how many are coming and for the guests there is a one off discount for this event only.

all are welcome to come along for the event of the decade.

have fun in the pub mate will spend my 40 at the club and have a good time "

I'll put you on the list then!

By *inkyperky4uCouple  over a year ago

warrington

us plus 2 please xx

"us plus 2 please xx"

Great stuff - see you there!

The list is getting very very full guys! Its going to be a great party!

"The list is getting very very full guys! Its going to be a great party! "

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny.

"The list is getting very very full guys! Its going to be a great party!

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny. "

haha I think you could manage it!

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny.

haha I think you could manage it! "

it was working well till the dark room.. lol

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny. "

lmao @innocent

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny. lmao @innocent "

she did a pretty good job Lee! Even I was surprised!

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny. lmao @innocent "

I was innocent, you corrupted me.

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny. lmao @innocent

I was innocent, you corrupted me. "

you can't corrupt a w*****

I wonder if I can play little miss innocent again lol. Was funny. lmao @innocent

I was innocent, you corrupted me. you can't corrupt a w***** "

that's a lie, your forever accusing me of corrupting you and your the biggest w**** I know

By *.AND.SCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Add us. Hotel booked. See you all there xx

Why is it so expensive for single guys? Even at the reduced rate its steep!

"Why is it so expensive for single guys? Even at the reduced rate its steep! "

do you really think?. I thought it was pretty reasonable.

"Why is it so expensive for single guys? Even at the reduced rate its steep!

do you really think?. I thought it was pretty reasonable. "

If you think that is reasonable you would be more than willing to pay that yourself then?

£40 if you are on the list and £50 FIFTY POUNDS if you are not-are you well off?

do you really think?. I thought it was pretty reasonable. If you think that is reasonable you would be more than willing to pay that yourself then?

£40 if you are on the list and £50 FIFTY POUNDS if you are not-are you well off? "

look I'm not being funny, but there's plenty of men who are coming. Its actually £60 if you aren't on the list. £40 if you are. I'm not getting into an argument about pricing for the party when I've done my best to make it inclusive.

do you really think?. I thought it was pretty reasonable. If you think that is reasonable you would be more than willing to pay that yourself then?

£40 if you are on the list and £50 FIFTY POUNDS if you are not-are you well off?

look I'm not being funny, but there's plenty of men who are coming. Its actually £60 if you aren't on the list. £40 if you are. I'm not getting into an argument about pricing for the party when I've done my best to make it inclusive. "

I wasn't asking you, with respect, I was asking the other poster if she would pay that amount to get into a club, so would you pay it? Why is so expensive, I have no idea why it would be, you have yet to answer my initial question by the way.

look I'm not being funny, but there's plenty of men who are coming. Its actually £60 if you aren't on the list. £40 if you are. I'm not getting into an argument about pricing for the party when I've done my best to make it inclusive. I wasn't asking you, with respect, I was asking the other poster if she would pay that amount to get into a club, so would you pay it? Why is so expensive, I have no idea why it would be, you have yet to answer my initial question by the way."

My apologies for not being online to answer your question. The pricing is done by the club and not myself, I have negotiated a guest list fee for single men. If you want to know why then can I suggest you contact the club directly.

£40 if you are on the list and £50 FIFTY POUNDS if you are not-are you well off? "

I'm a single girl so doesn't bother me. And clubs are always full of single guys. It's the clubs that set the price.

And when you consider taking a girl out... Paying for a hotel etc.. 40quid isn't bad.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Looking forward to this event

Burnley

I can't wait.....

I spoke to the staff last night and they are so excited too!! Can't wait!!!

"I spoke to the staff last night and they are so excited too!! Can't wait!!! "

I've ordered my grass skirt and coconut bra!

Shit - maybe I should have just thought that and not typed it!

Nervous excitement ! No idea what to wear? Will I stand out like a sore thumb as a Club Virgin etc etc etc

"Nervous excitement ! No idea what to wear? Will I stand out like a sore thumb as a Club Virgin etc etc etc "

message me for any info, I'm happy to give you my number if you want to talk. You wont stand out like a sore thumb by any stretch of the imagination xxx

Need to know basis

"Nervous excitement ! No idea what to wear? Will I stand out like a sore thumb as a Club Virgin etc etc etc

message me for any info, I'm happy to give you my number if you want to talk. You wont stand out like a sore thumb by any stretch of the imagination xxx"

Banana leaves....topless...glitter...

Need to know basis

"I spoke to the staff last night and they are so excited too!! Can't wait!!!

Shit - maybe I should have just thought that and not typed it! "

Does the coconut come with coconut milk?

"Nervous excitement ! No idea what to wear? Will I stand out like a sore thumb as a Club Virgin etc etc etc

message me for any info, I'm happy to give you my number if you want to talk. You wont stand out like a sore thumb by any stretch of the imagination xxx"

Thanks Ruby xxx

message me for any info, I'm happy to give you my number if you want to talk. You wont stand out like a sore thumb by any stretch of the imagination xxx

Banana leaves....topless...glitter... "

Topless and Glitter? Blimey your forgetting how shy I can be

Shit - maybe I should have just thought that and not typed it! "

Why you copying my outfit for?! Pfft!

Why you copying my outfit for?! Pfft! "

Lol - Obi we thought the mankini was coming out!!!

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

do you really think?. I thought it was pretty reasonable. "

same here

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

its £5 for single ladys why are you worried about the price for single guys the cost is always they same on party nights.

£40 if you are on the list and £50 FIFTY POUNDS if you are not-are you well off? its £5 for single ladys why are you worried about the price for single guys the cost is always they same on party nights. "

And if the single men get on the guest list they get a discount - the list is really close to being full so there's plenty of folk that aren't put off by the prices.

"27th July, its beach party time.

8-3am at Cupids Swinton, there will be a buffet and fruit punch (alcoholic and non alcoholic)

£5 Single female

£25 Couple

£35 Single male (member)

I will be sending details and club rules out nearer the time.

"

Yes please X

Please may I wear a summery frock? And a cagoule, of course.

Lol - Obi we thought the mankini was coming out!!! "

It may do - but some serious bribes will be required!!!

"Please may I wear a summery frock? And a cagoule, of course."

So long as the summery frock is no lower than your knees yes. Cupids is a dress down/towel club so we say no lower than your knees as a cut off for women.

It may do - but some serious bribes will be required!!! "

I'll contact that lovely lady and see if I can sort some naughties out for us

Need to know basis

It may do - but some serious bribes will be required!!!

I'll contact that lovely lady and see if I can sort some naughties out for us "

It is well known that all French politicians a crooks...Am only one of those (French or crook? ) So seriously Obi...name your price errr bribe

southampton-ish

still nothing to wear...sigh

"still nothing to wear...sigh "

Me either not sure if I want to come anymore x

southampton-ish

"still nothing to wear...sigh

Me either not sure if I want to come anymore x "

Aww why not?

Well I know exactly what my costume will be, then once it comes off I'll be nekkid under a towel.

"still nothing to wear...sigh

Me either not sure if I want to come anymore x

Aww why not? "

aww ladies, you'll find something. I'm going to get a kaftan top to cover mu flabby bits!!

"Please may I wear a summery frock? And a cagoule, of course.

So long as the summery frock is no lower than your knees yes. Cupids is a dress down/towel club so we say no lower than your knees as a cut off for women. "

Ok, I may just have to wear a floaty shirt then. Or lose some weight and wear the thing that zips all the way down at the front.

"Please may I wear a summery frock? And a cagoule, of course.

So long as the summery frock is no lower than your knees yes. Cupids is a dress down/towel club so we say no lower than your knees as a cut off for women.

Ok, I may just have to wear a floaty shirt then. Or lose some weight and wear the thing that zips all the way down at the front."

My plan is to kaftan up to cover my fat bits and scars.

how about a sarong ladies or even for the gents, thats what im wearing.

southampton-ish

ok...I have ordered something...just to see if I can make it work..lol...being on the larger side of the larger ladies..I find it difficult to find something that makes my shape look good...I usually end up wearing my "old faithful" black lacy thing which anyone who has met me at chams will know which one I am talking about as it is pretty much the only one I wear there...lol I will definitely still be there...just not sure in what yet

[Removed by poster at 12/06/13 13:34:44]

Ive seen loads of grass skirts one ebay, in all different kinds of lengths and sizes think i saw some up to a size 24 somewhere if that idea appeals to anyone

Need to know basis

Bump!

What a sexy bump!

Need to know basis

And a lovely rump!

By *xijenWoman  over a year ago

manchester

omg better get looking for another new outfit,,,loving this

"omg better get looking for another new outfit,,,loving this"

I'm sure you'll look gorgeous!

southampton-ish

looks like I have actually found something to wear!!!!

"looks like I have actually found something to wear!!!!

"

Yay!

By *untimes-2013Couple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Where do we book in for this, I'd hate to get there and not be alowed in.

Friend of ours said he would put us on the list, just want to be sure.

Thanks..

North Yorkshire

Sorry 2 l's in allowed...

"Where do we book in for this, I'd hate to get there and not be alowed in.

Friend of ours said he would put us on the list, just want to be sure.

Thanks.."

You are most definitely on the list! Lee put you on it!

North Yorkshire

Thanks thats great, can't wait. Should be a good night.

Can we be added to the list?

Although will have to confirm nearer the time when my shifts are sorted

"Can we be added to the list?

Although will have to confirm nearer the time when my shifts are sorted"

Sure

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Rubes, can you put me down as a definite please xxx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

for larger ladies not sure what to wear Google saress

"Rubes, can you put me down as a definite please xxx"

absolutely!!!! Yippee

The list is getting very very full so I will have to close it soon.

Can't wait for it now!

Maybe I've found something too

Is it true you can only go in the jacuzzi if your naked though

"Maybe I've found something too

Is it true you can only go in the jacuzzi if your naked though "

I only go in the jacuzzi naked. I'll have to check with the club about the rules

I only go in the jacuzzi naked. I'll have to check with the club about the rules "

Ok gorgeous x

Need to know basis

I only go in the jacuzzi naked. I'll have to check with the club about the rules

Ok gorgeous x "

I want you nakid

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid "

I'm sure you'll be able to find a suitable "towel boy" to hold your stuff whilst enjoying the bubbles!

Need to know basis

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

I'm sure you'll be able to find a suitable "towel boy" to hold your stuff whilst enjoying the bubbles! "

Is this an offer to me or Queen or both of us?

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

I'm sure you'll be able to find a suitable "towel boy" to hold your stuff whilst enjoying the bubbles!

Is this an offer to me or Queen or both of us? "

I have two arms - and if they're not enough - I'm sure there'll be other places to hang things!

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

I have two arms - and if they're not enough - I'm sure there'll be other places to hang things! "

I just know I'm going to be a nervous wreck

" I just know I'm going to be a nervous wreck "

Pretty sure I'll be pretty scared too. I won't know anybody there!

Need to know basis

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

I have two arms - and if they're not enough - I'm sure there'll be other places to hang things! "

*Speechless* (thats a first!) and a vivid highly erotic image comes to mind

" I just know I'm going to be a nervous wreck

Pretty sure I'll be pretty scared too. I won't know anybody there!"

I suppose I am lucky because I've met Bambi a few times now. But it will be my first time at a club

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

I have two arms - and if they're not enough - I'm sure there'll be other places to hang things!

*Speechless* (thats a first!) and a vivid highly erotic image comes to mind "

Something to hang our FM heels on?

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

I just know I'm going to be a nervous wreck "

Well pre-club drinks (tea and coffee, obviously!) will be on offer in my room for anyone at the hotel - and I'm sure there'll be plenty of cab sharing going on!!

Need to know basis

I suppose I am lucky because I've met Bambi a few times now. But it will be my first time at a club "

I will look after you gorjus and Wyrdwoman too if she'll let me hold her hand!! Hey...we're there as a group of single ladies...how many again? 4? 5? There is safety in numbers xx

Need to know basis

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

Well pre-club drinks (tea and coffee, obviously!) will be on offer in my room for anyone at the hotel - and I'm sure there'll be plenty of cab sharing going on!! "

You wicked wicked younf man!

Need to know basis

*young* Pmsl xxxx love typos!

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

Well pre-club drinks (tea and coffee, obviously!) will be on offer in my room for anyone at the hotel - and I'm sure there'll be plenty of cab sharing going on!! "

Pre-club tea party hope you've booked a big room with that invite lol x

southampton-ish

I am also going up as single lady...coming all the way from down south...( thanks to train then Obi ) not first time at a club but first time up North Looking forward to meeting you all

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

Well pre-club drinks (tea and coffee, obviously!) will be on offer in my room for anyone at the hotel - and I'm sure there'll be plenty of cab sharing going on!!

Pre-club tea party hope you've booked a big room with that invite lol x "

It may be a case of sitting on laps !!

* and its bring your own biscuits!!

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

* and its bring your own biscuits!! "

And Cake

Need to know basis

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

* and its bring your own biscuits!! "

Can't we just do a big massive O? (I'm not allowed to say the word )

I suppose I am lucky because I've met Bambi a few times now. But it will be my first time at a club

I will look after you gorjus and Wyrdwoman too if she'll let me hold her hand!! Hey...we're there as a group of single ladies...how many again? 4? 5? There is safety in numbers xx"

Few more than that by the looks of things its going to be wicked

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

Can't we just do a big massive O? (I'm not allowed to say the word )"

Naughty naughty! Veryyyyyyy naughty

Need to know basis

Ok gorgeous x

I want you nakid

Can't we just do a big massive O? (I'm not allowed to say the word )

Naughty naughty! Veryyyyyyy naughty "

Yes mistress! Just how you like me

Just to let everyone know - myself and Obi will be on hand to show people around who are completely new (he does know this, I have warned him and bribed him with booze, cake and a blowie!) We will both also know who's arrived and will be able to show people to others etc.

Need to know basis

"Just to let everyone know - myself and Obi will be on hand to show people around who are completely new (he does know this, I have warned him and bribed him with booze, cake and a blowie!) We will both also know who's arrived and will be able to show people to others etc.

"

Fabulous! You're both stars to look after us so well xx

"Just to let everyone know - myself and Obi will be on hand to show people around who are completely new (he does know this, I have warned him and bribed him with booze, cake and a blowie!) We will both also know who's arrived and will be able to show people to others etc.

"

Are we getting sticky name thingys ?

Burnley

Can I have a special tour...lol

Burnley

Can I have a special tour...lol

Need to know basis

I want a tour of Obi! Is that possible?

Are we getting sticky name thingys ? "

Yes I'm doing sticky name thingies!

Yes I'm doing sticky name thingies! "

Has images in my head now of where your going to be putting them

Need to know basis

Yes I'm doing sticky name thingies!

Has images in my head now of where your going to be putting them "

Dirty mind!!

Bump..... oh and.....

WE'RE COMING!!!!!!!!

ted and ruby

"Bump..... oh and.....

WE'RE COMING!!!!!!!!

ted and ruby "

You are indeed - dig that Mankini out Ted

"Bump..... oh and.....

WE'RE COMING!!!!!!!!

ted and ruby

You are indeed - dig that Mankini out Ted "

Shhhhhhhh!!! You promised you wouldn't spoil the surprise... Grrrr!!