FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > DONKEYDICKSPARTIES SAT 6th JULY MIXED EROTIC ADULT PARTY

DONKEYDICKSPARTIES SAT 6th JULY MIXED EROTIC ADULT PARTY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeydicksparties OP   Man  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

Come and join us this Saturday 6th JULY 2013 for our Famous Erotic adult party.

WE ONLY CHARGE COUPLES £1 ENTRY.

This includes all soft drinks hot and cold.

We offer a FREE cooked breakfast with tea of coffee for every couple that stays over. Eat as much as you want for FREE!!!!

And our stay overs are FREE of charge.

Where can you get all that for £1 yes you read it right £1 only at _onkeydicksparties on a Saturday night

No need to book on line we make booking nice and simple just message me to my profile for a booking for this Saturday.

My user name is _onkeydicksparties

Come and see why so many couples come to us on a Saturday night come seek out your Bargain night. We lead and others follow in providing a first class party for like minded swingers.

We operate a BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE. Wines are so cheap now in the super market you can get one for £2.99 Why pay £9.99 which is what you can expect to pay at some clubs.

Making your night cheap as possible.

Established and doing parties since 2008

Please book now of ask for an info pack.

Donkeydicksparties looking after the money in your pocket with no hidden extra's like some other clubs.

We look forward to seeing you here on Saturday 6th July 2013.

We are taking bookings now for this big party please do not miss out get your names on the guest list.

Your party host Ric (_onkeydicksparties)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocolateaftereightMan  over a year ago

Westend

"Come and join us this Saturday 6th JULY 2013 for our Famous Erotic adult party.

WE ONLY CHARGE COUPLES £1 ENTRY.

This includes all soft drinks hot and cold.

We offer a FREE cooked breakfast with tea of coffee for every couple that stays over. Eat as much as you want for FREE!!!!

And our stay overs are FREE of charge.

Where can you get all that for £1 yes you read it right £1 only at _onkeydicksparties on a Saturday night

No need to book on line we make booking nice and simple just message me to my profile for a booking for this Saturday.

My user name is _onkeydicksparties

Come and see why so many couples come to us on a Saturday night come seek out your Bargain night. We lead and others follow in providing a first class party for like minded swingers.

We operate a BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE. Wines are so cheap now in the super market you can get one for £2.99 Why pay £9.99 which is what you can expect to pay at some clubs.

Making your night cheap as possible.

Established and doing parties since 2008

Please book now of ask for an info pack.

Donkeydicksparties looking after the money in your pocket with no hidden extra's like some other clubs.

We look forward to seeing you here on Saturday 6th July 2013.

We are taking bookings now for this big party please do not miss out get your names on the guest list.

Your party host Ric (_onkeydicksparties)"

I have been to 3 of these Saturday night parties and they are amazing hope to be with you on this one Neb.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic