FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > PHUKT 4 - The Double Bubble @ Xtasia May 30th / May 31st !!

PHUKT 4 - The Double Bubble @ Xtasia May 30th / May 31st !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Deep down promotions in association with Xtasia

Present

PHUKT 4 – The double bubble !!!

We return with a FULL weekend of PHUKT mania !

FRIDAY 30th May – PHUKT 4 ALL

A banging night of funky house , house and Tech house with our resident DJ’s plus the return of the legendary

" BLOCKSTER " Name changed to protect the innocent lol, but you know who

SATURDAY 31st MAY – PHUKT PHOAM

A MASSIVE night of trance , tech house and funky beats all incorporated into a huge FOAM party !!

DJ’s will be Blatant Jay, Sam Wiltshire, Ade Wilcox , Danny Mansfield, LoveJay , Struct 7

Once again our legendary sound system will return alongside full laser shows, projections and backdrops.

Café Del PHUKT will return again where you can go and chill out to the sounds of Struct 7.

Fridays event is open to all, however single guy places will be limited unless you are an Xtasia member already ( valid membership required ) If you are not a member of Xtasia and wish to attend you must contact us first and book your ticket in advance.

Saturday is open to couples and single ladies ONLY.

Our last event saw over 350 attendee’s so you will need to book early to avoid disappointment at what is now the largest UK attended event !

TICKET PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS……

Friday Only

Single Ladies £25

Single Men £45

Couples £35

Saturday Only

Single Ladies £25

Couples £35

Both Nights

Single Ladies £35

Couples £55

All tickets booked before 15th May will receive a £5 discount.

Xtasia now have 2 deals in place, with the Premier Inn and also the Park Inn, West Bromwich. Both offer Xtasia visitors the following rates. Friday and Sundays £39, Saturdays £49.

For full details please see the Xtasia website under Hotels.

Advance tickets are now available via credit/debit card by calling the number on the Xtasia website.

Advance booking guarantee’s FASTRACK entry, however should you choose to arrive and pay on the door we cannot guarantee entry should _apacity be reached so we suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.

Dress code once again does not apply but we do ask you make an effort ( no ripped tatty jeans and football shirts please )

You do not need to be members of Xtasia for this event, however membership will be available.

NOTE: WE WILL ENFORCE A STRICT POLICY OF NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES and you will be immediately removed from the premises if found using or in possession.

Tickets are now available and if booked before May 15th you will get a £5 discount.

Reach for the Lasers !!

SAFE AS PHUKT !!

S and J xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooooooooo yeah definetly be there guys as its my birthday the week after and Mrs kittys the week before!

So its a double bitthday banger for us xxxxx

Just recovering feom Phukt 3 and now looking forward to Phukt 4 xxx

C'mon everybody sign up to get Phukt all over again xx

Not even got over the last 1 yet but can't resist

Can you put us down for the Friday night please

Lol we have only just recovered but it has to be done lol !!

Will add you both

Here we go again ! Not such a long wait this time

By *amsexyCouple  over a year ago

Guildford

Wow!!!!

Well done you 2 for arranging another fantastic night to come,

Please make sure you put our names on that list?

Whoop whooppppp xx

"Wow!!!!

Well done you 2 for arranging another fantastic night to come,

Please make sure you put our names on that list?

Whoop whooppppp xx "

No probs guys will do let us know which nights you want to attend or both lol ??

Just to say peeps when adding to the list let us know what nights your attending or both lol ??

Ooooo both for us please he he x

"Ooooo both for us please he he x"

Hardcore lol x

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

Add us to both

Safe as Phukt

Well it'd be rude not to do both

By *ptimum trajectoryCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

Is there no end to this madness...I hope not

Bring it on sexy ravers.

By *erfsCouple  over a year ago

manchester

On it kid

If anyone is unsure who the headline is in Friday go to club section and click on our listing and pop through to our website

2 nights on the bounce - count us in for both x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Guess we better add our names to both nights please, although we may have to vanish around 3am on the Saturday.....before the foam needs removing!!

Will update the list soon lol, busy prepping for a Block rocking and Phoamtastic party weekend

Hi can you put us down for the Friday and sat pls xx

By *inkySCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi guys can you please add us to the list for Friday and Saturday

Manchester

"Hi guys can you please add us to the list for Friday and Saturday "

lol.... Sam I had emailed you on Monday to say we'd be partying again at the next one.....ooops must have forgot to mention it to hubby good job we both think alike x hotel booked aswell super cheap prices at the moment can't wait to get phukt again!!!!

By *ovejay711Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Ooooooooooo, got to add us to the list for both nights, pretty please. We wouldn't miss it.....wondering if the bosses will give me the nights off!! lol

Manchester

"Ooooooooooo, got to add us to the list for both nights, pretty please. We wouldn't miss it.....wondering if the bosses will give me the nights off!! lol "

hmmm...Jay and his tunes just too awsome to be allowed free. V though should be allowed on the dancefloor to boogie with the girls xx

Birmingham

"Ooooooooooo, got to add us to the list for both nights, pretty please. We wouldn't miss it.....wondering if the bosses will give me the nights off!! lol

hmmm...Jay and his tunes just too awsome to be allowed free. V though should be allowed on the dancefloor to boogie with the girls xx "

Sorry thought you talking about blatant Jay lol

Definitely there on Saturday night! !!! Very much looking forward to it! Can you add us to the list for saturday night! !! Cheers

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Can you put us down for both Fri and Sat, going to be a great birthday again this year

hi samandjamie... could you add me to the Friday list please... let me know asap so I can book a room at the premier inn brumy xx

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Just wanting some clarification about the phone lines for advance ticket booking. Will the phone lines be open on friday 30th May and Saturday 31st May for those who could possibly want to book a last minute advance ticket on the day of the events?

As i missed out on getting a ticket last time and was unable to attend from following the official advice on the _tasia website that the phone lines would be open from 10am to 6pm to buy advance tickets, but when logged on here on morning of the day, found _tasia had closed the phone lines early without any prior warning or notice being given?

Will phone lines be open until 6pm on the days of the events or do people need to know any set deadline (date or time) they need to buy ticket before any closure of phone lines?

If it says 6pm on the website then surely that should happen?

I will book my ticket earlier this time but would'nt want anyone else to miss out on getting a ticket and being unable to attend as what happened to me last saturday.

Birmingham

"Ooooooooooo, got to add us to the list for both nights, pretty please. We wouldn't miss it.....wondering if the bosses will give me the nights off!! lol

hmmm...Jay and his tunes just too awsome to be allowed free. V though should be allowed on the dancefloor to boogie with the girls xx "

That sounds like a plan too me I'll put my dancing shoes on x

"Just wanting some clarification about the phone lines for advance ticket booking. Will the phone lines be open on friday 30th May and Saturday 31st May for those who could possibly want to book a last minute advance ticket on the day of the events?

As i missed out on getting a ticket last time and was unable to attend from following the official advice on the _tasia website that the phone lines would be open from 10am to 6pm to buy advance tickets, but when logged on here on morning of the day, found _tasia had closed the phone lines early without any prior warning or notice being given?

Will phone lines be open until 6pm on the days of the events or do people need to know any set deadline (date or time) they need to buy ticket before any closure of phone lines?

I will book my ticket earlier this time but would'nt want anyone else to miss out on getting a ticket and being unable to attend as what happened to me last saturday."

Ok so to clarify JUST FOR YOU ! The phone line for guest list for fridays event will close at 6pm on thursday 29th may. Any single guys not booked / paid by then will not gain entry unless they are Xtasia members.

Def on for the Sat

West Bromwich

Sorry, stop. I have a life, running around working on the club, doing beer runs, looking after a family. Its not a booking service where a little lady sits in an office all day waiting for YOUR call. Every couple booking has often tried a couple of times to catch me at the desk, its called effort. I am not happy with any times being given out on when bookings may or may not be taken. We have explained to you already, the lines were shut because we had single guy quota, not because we changed rules, not because we were full with couples, not because we wanted to be awkward, but trust me, I'm happy to add 1 forum moaner to the blocked list from the start.

West Bromwich

"Ooooooooooo, got to add us to the list for both nights, pretty please. We wouldn't miss it.....wondering if the bosses will give me the nights off!! lol "
Cough splutter

Latest list

All eyes on us

BandJ69

Brumguy

Coffee and Cream

Come play with her

Damsexy

DJ Housemuzik

Jay and Nay

KinkyS

Love121lust

LoveJay711

mr mrs kitty

Princess Boi

Secretworld

Serfs

Sytra

Taurus Twins

Xtasia

xxxhot n hornyxxx

By *apaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

can i have it off to boss if v is lol

Birmingham

"Ooooooooooo, got to add us to the list for both nights, pretty please. We wouldn't miss it.....wondering if the bosses will give me the nights off!! lol Cough splutter "

Do you need a glass of water or do you have a cold coming on.....

Birmingham

"can i have it off to boss if v is lol"

That's sounds like a good plan, having it off!! lol

West Bromwich

OK you two have it off, but only after we've closed the doors please!

By *apaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

oooo get you bossman

Manchester

"Sorry thought you talking about blatant Jay lol "

LOl....well there are 2 Jays who both play awesome tunes x

"Sorry thought you talking about blatant Jay lol

LOl....well there are 2 Jays who both play awesome tunes x "

Actually theres 3 lol !!!!

gloucester

"Actually theres 3 lol !!!! "

Lots of bookings in already and hotel filling up !!! Lots coming for both nights as well so gonna be a monster weekend

By *inkycoupleforfunCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Please can you add us, we loved the last one ))

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Just wanting some clarification about the phone lines for advance ticket booking. Will the phone lines be open on friday 30th May and Saturday 31st May for those who could possibly want to book a last minute advance ticket on the day of the events?

I will book my ticket earlier this time but would'nt want anyone else to miss out on getting a ticket and being unable to attend as what happened to me last saturday.

Ok so to clarify JUST FOR YOU ! The phone line for guest list for fridays event will close at 6pm on thursday 29th may. Any single guys not booked / paid by then will not gain entry unless they are Xtasia members. "

Thankyou for the clarification on this. I think its only fair that people know well in advance of deadline when phone lines will be closed for ticket booking. Please add me to the list for friday.

"Please can you add us, we loved the last one ))"

No probs guys which one are you attending or are you coming to both ?? x

Ok so to clarify JUST FOR YOU ! The phone line for guest list for fridays event will close at 6pm on thursday 29th may. Any single guys not booked / paid by then will not gain entry unless they are Xtasia members.

Thankyou for the clarification on this. I think its only fair that people know well in advance of deadline when phone lines will be closed for ticket booking. Please add me to the list for friday. "

Added

Please add us to the list not missing out on another Phukt night A x

"Please add us to the list not missing out on another Phukt night A x"

Yay yay yay!!! Friday or Saturday ? Or are you coming back with a bang and doing both? xx

"Please add us to the list not missing out on another Phukt night A x

Yay yay yay!!! Friday or Saturday ? Or are you coming back with a bang and doing both? xx"

Coming back with a bang add us for both yay!! Xx

"Please add us to the list not missing out on another Phukt night A x

Yay yay yay!!! Friday or Saturday ? Or are you coming back with a bang and doing both? xx

Coming back with a bang add us for both yay!! Xx "

Awesome!! Thats what we like to hear. xx

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

"Sorry, stop. I have a life, running around working on the club, doing beer runs, looking after a family. Its not a booking service where a little lady sits in an office all day waiting for YOUR call. Every couple booking has often tried a couple of times to catch me at the desk, its called effort. I am not happy with any times being given out on when bookings may or may not be taken. We have explained to you already, the lines were shut because we had single guy quota, not because we changed rules, not because we were full with couples, not because we wanted to be awkward, but trust me, I'm happy to add 1 forum moaner to the blocked list from the start. "

By *inkycoupleforfunCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Please can you add us, we loved the last one ))

No probs guys which one are you attending or are you coming to both ?? x"

Can u add us to the sat one please

Are you showing separate lists on here for each night or just doing 1 big list for the both nights

"Are you showing separate lists on here for each night or just doing 1 big list for the both nights "

Will code the list once its grown a bit more

B - Both

F - Friday

S - Saturday

Here you go this is updated list with nights they are attending

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Brumyguy - B

Centaur UK - F

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Damsexy - B

DJ Housemuzik - B

Jay and Nay - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

mr mrs kitty - B

Princess Boi - B

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sytra - B

Taurus Twins - B

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - F

"Are you showing separate lists on here for each night or just doing 1 big list for the both nights

B - Both

F - Friday

S - Saturday

"

Thanx

"Are you showing separate lists on here for each night or just doing 1 big list for the both nights

B - Both

F - Friday

S - Saturday

Thanx "

No prob

[Removed by poster at 04/04/14 09:08:09]

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Incase anyone is interested the Premier Inn have rooms for £29 on Fri and £39 on the Sat at the moment.

"Incase anyone is interested the Premier Inn have rooms for £29 on Fri and £39 on the Sat at the moment."

The new Phukt logo has arrived and it's awesome animated version coming soon and may even get some t shirts done Woop Woop

"The new Phukt logo has arrived and it's awesome animated version coming soon and may even get some t shirts done Woop Woop "

animated t-shirts...sweet....

West Bromwich

"The new Phukt logo has arrived and it's awesome animated version coming soon and may even get some t shirts done Woop Woop "
Staff T-shirts please, 20 of, various sizes, will wear them on the nights!! Logo is superb.

"The new Phukt logo has arrived and it's awesome animated version coming soon and may even get some t shirts done Woop Woop Staff T-shirts please, 20 of, various sizes, will wear them on the nights!! Logo is superb."

Lol to be discussed wait till you see the animated version

West Bromwich

Had 1 couple, and 1 single lady book over the weekend, we need you both to call the club again please if you read this, thank you.

So gutted we cant make next one due to work will miss u all, have a fab night & were c u all in aug . Happy phukting x

We would be interested in going on the Saturday night. Could you add us to the guest list please

"We would be interested in going on the Saturday night. Could you add us to the guest list please "

We most certainly can

Hotel booked....39 quid bargain...roll on Phukt 4

Loving the new logo Cant wait to see it projected !!

Check out the website if you wanna have a peek lol

gloucester

Hotel booked,set coming together.

Gittin ma rave on.

The new logo looking well sweet guys.

Just need this month to fly by.

xx

By *exylegs15Couple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Can you add us to the Friday list please)

Thanks xxxx

Latest list

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Brumyguy - B

Centaur UK - F

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Damsexy - B

DJ Housemuzik - B

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

mr mrs kitty - B

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Taurus Twins - B

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - F

yes!add me for Saturday please Got some making up to do

"yes!add me for Saturday please Got some making up to do "

No prob will do

Hotel booked, Phukt ticket next

By *arlingslutCouple  over a year ago

Devon

Hi, can you add us for Saturday please xx

"Hi, can you add us for Saturday please xx"

No prob

Oh yes! Can't wait for this!! Phukt3 was massive- We'll be there on the Saturday x

"Oh yes! Can't wait for this!! Phukt3 was massive- We'll be there on the Saturday x"

Cool will add you to the list guys x

We're now going for both the nights instead of just the Friday, roll on the fun

Latest list peeps

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

Centaur UK - F

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Craig n Chloe - S

Curious94 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

mr mrs kitty - B

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Taurus Twins - B

TheWests - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - F

Oooh just looked at a new laser

West Bromwich

Can you add G4Bang to Fridays list please.

"Can you add G4Bang to Fridays list please."

No prob

[Removed by poster at 13/04/14 16:08:49]

Can you add us for saturday nite please, just booked the hotel

hotel booked, 7 weeks to go! lol

"Can you add us for saturday nite please, just booked the hotel "

No prob will do

Latest list peeps

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

Centaur UK - F

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Craig n Chloe - S

Curious94 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

G4Bang - F

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

mr mrs kitty - B

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Taurus Twins - B

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - S

By *M NeverCouple  over a year ago

STOCKTON-ON-TEES

Count us in for the Saturday night, is there a 'dancing like your dad' prize?

Can you put us down for both nights please instead of just 1

"Can you put us down for both nights please instead of just 1 "

Oops Yeh sorry meant to update it lol wi do for next list update

"Can you put us down for both nights please instead of just 1

Oops Yeh sorry meant to update it lol wi do for next list update "

"Count us in for the Saturday night, is there a 'dancing like your dad' prize? "

Lol added you and there will be none of that dancing like your dad malarky lol

West Bromwich

Can you add Vause to list please for Saturday, Couple.

"Can you add Vause to list please for Saturday, Couple."

Yep no prob

Heres updated list looking good Gonna be a MASSIVE weekend !!

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Craig n Chloe - S

Curious94 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Can you add us for the Friday? Hotel booked, can't wait!

"Can you add us for the Friday? Hotel booked, can't wait! "

No prob guys will do

Just to let you know folks that the Prem Inn is currently £29 on Friday and £39 on Saturday...Fill your boots before the prices increase and the hotel gets filled up as it did for the last two dates

Latest list peeps

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bexxx - B

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Craig n Chloe - S

Curious94 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus-2 - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Lots pf B's for both nights on that list......

Bring it on!

[Removed by poster at 18/04/14 09:37:53]

"Lots pf B's for both nights on that list......

Bring it on! "

We can't wait We might just have an after party in our hotel, what do you think?

Bring it on!

We can't wait We might just have an after party in our hotel, what do you think?

"

I think its gonna be a 48hr party lol !!

Hi please would you put us on the guest list for a couples ticket thanks xx do we need to phone too?

We meant for Saturday 31 only thanks xx

"We meant for Saturday 31 only thanks xx"

No prob guys will do

Bring it on!

"

Ooo ya rascals, count us in xx

Sorry peeps been busy with Easter lol, so heres the latest updated list

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bexxx - B

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

bunnyclyde69 - S

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

Craig n Chloe - S

Curious94 - S

curiouzcouple1 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus-2 - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

Herms - B

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

newyoungtats - S

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

Thai2please - S

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

Willowxxx - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Youngcpl3 - S

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We are comint too, please add us to the list for Sat night please, hotel booked too. xxx

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Sorry just seen we are already on lol

"Sorry just seen we are already on lol"

Lol no worries

Manchester

Aghhhhh......39 more sleeps, sorry is it too early for full on excitement to start. We were over at _tasia sat and it was on everyones lips hmmmm tasty xx

Is it May yet ...??!! we are really looking forward to getting PHUKT !! lol oops attending our first PHUKT event ...it will be a mental weekend !!! Xx

Lol well thats the vanilla easter malarky over with !! We will be getting into full on phukt mode soon !!

Gonna be a hell of a weekend, we are hoping to be doing something on the saturday afternoon as a chill out warm up for the Phoam party will keep you all updated as soon as we get confirmation

We also have a new DJ who will be warming you up on sat night

West Bromwich

Just added a separate thread for Saturday afternoon...please add your names asap to give us some idea of numbers if you fancy it. Just look in this Forum for PHUKT again.

PHUKT again ..? is it a sequel lol xxx

Miss Piggy getting PHUKT ...don't tell Kermit !!

Just booked our rooms

Prem Inn is filling up fast...and Park Inn has no availability for the Saturday so best to grab a room asap

DOUBLE BUBBLE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!!

SEXY PARTY PPL AND BANGING TUNES!!!

We are there BOTH NIGHTS!!! As we DO LOVE TO PARTY!!!!

See you all soon GUYS!!!!

We like to party we like ,we like to party Phukt looms like a forboding pinacle of madness and sexual shenanigans xxx

Bring it x

Gonna be the best one yet

Latest list

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bexxx - B

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

bunnyclyde69 - S

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

crackingpair - S

Craig n Chloe - S

Curious94 - S

curiouzcouple1 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus-2 - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

Herms - B

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

mrsannemac - S

newyoungtats - S

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

Thai2please - S

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

Willowxxx - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Youngcpl3 - S

Hotel booked and paid for,tickets including hog roast booked n paid forxx

We cant blinking wait...40th birthday at Phukt shall be an absolute banger Mr Kitty is a foam virgin too lol

"Hotel booked and paid for,tickets including hog roast booked n paid forxx

We cant blinking wait...40th birthday at Phukt shall be an absolute banger Mr Kitty is a foam virgin too lol "

Excellent !! Set to be a monster weekend !!

Looking forward to seeing all the statuses again as they were brilliant last time lol

By *M NeverCouple  over a year ago

STOCKTON-ON-TEES

"Count us in for the Saturday night, is there a 'dancing like your dad' prize?

Lol added you and there will be none of that dancing like your dad malarky lol "

But My dad is Ashley banjo !

By *ewbabyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpol

Hi please can you add us to the list for both nights please as we have just booked the Premier Inn - thanks

"Count us in for the Saturday night, is there a 'dancing like your dad' prize?

Lol added you and there will be none of that dancing like your dad malarky lol

But My dad is Ashley banjo ! "

We will be looking forward to seeing your back flips across the dance floor then

"Hi please can you add us to the list for both nights please as we have just booked the Premier Inn - thanks"

Of course guys , look forward to meeting you both x

By *ewbabyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpol

That's great - we are really looking forward to it and meet you both too. The Premier Inn are doing rooms on the Friday night for £29 at the minute if anybody is interested in booking

Quite a few coming to the Spit / hog roast on the saturday afternoon

You can get your names down in the other thread

Sorry peeps had a few technical hitches over last few days with network etc, all back to normal now so will update list tomorrow

Hi all.

Count us in too. Really looking forward to it. Heard so many good things. two nights of hedonistic revelry. MMMMMM!

Gorgeous Bikers. xx

Attending Friday and got our premier inn room for £25 as they have a sale on.Happy phuckers both!!

Ok heres latest list peeps Looking very good at the mo

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bexxx - B

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

bunnyclyde69 - S

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

crackingpair - S

Craig n Chloe - S

Cutebum77 - B

Curious94 - S

curiouzcouple1 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus-2 - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

Gorgeous bikers - B

Herms - B

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

mrsannemac - S

_ewbaby - B

newyoungtats - S

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

Thai2please - S

thedevilinus - F

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

wickedxxx - S

Willowxxx - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Youngcpl3 - S

He he he simply had to post this up check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcW36J-h7Q

Prem inn booked Friday and Saturday nights - new outfits required now - 48 hours of mayhem xxx

"Prem inn booked Friday and Saturday nights - new outfits required now - 48 hours of mayhem xxx"

If you google Santonesse guys they have some great outfits, just look under the Xtasia tab then Phukt

West Bromwich

"Prem inn booked Friday and Saturday nights - new outfits required now - 48 hours of mayhem xxx

If you google Santonesse guys they have some great outfits, just look under the Xtasia tab then Phukt "

Quick link to them on the bottom of every page of our web site.

Yay!!! All booked .. Friday night, Saturday night and the hog-roast too

I feel a shopping spree coming on ... first stop Santonesse

Heres the latest list peeps

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bexxx - B

Bibabe4u - S

Brumyguy - B

bunnyclyde69 - S

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

crackingpair - S

Craig n Chloe - S

Cutebum77 - B

Curious94 - S

curiouzcouple1 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus-2 - S

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

Gorgeous bikers - B

Herms - B

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

K_n_K - F

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

mikeandlayla - S

mr mrs kitty - B

mrsannemac - S

Neo and Sum - B

_ewbaby - B

newyoungtats - S

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

Tartytwo - S

Thai2please - S

thedevilinus - F

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

wickedxxx - S

Willowxxx - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Youngcpl3 - S

You'll going to have to take us off the list the central hotel has no rooms for sat night only,bbut they do if we want fri and sat or sat and sun but not for just sat night!!!!

I think it's well out of order that we can only stay there if we are going for 2 nights, as they are saving the rooms for 2 night stays only

Oh and for everyone who hasn't book hotel yet Manager Julie at central will not let us have a room for one night! That was speaking direct to the hotel saying we are going to the club even! She wants to keep rooms for 2 nights only!!!

Manchester

"He he he simply had to post this up check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcW36J-h7Q"

Haha....does this mean I have permission to wear my neon pink pumps so I can be last one dancing as at last phukt my pink 5" were killers after a couple of hours lol

Ok we will look into Prem Inn situation tomorrow....and get back to you.

For Info I just looked at availability at The Park Inn. Rooms available for Saturday only there and its cheaper. A short taxi ride away though.

By *lueWKDMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Could you add us for the Saturday 31st May please xx

"He he he simply had to post this up check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcW36J-h7Q

Haha....does this mean I have permission to wear my neon pink pumps so I can be last one dancing as at last phukt my pink 5" were killers after a couple of hours lol "

Absolutely!Lol heels come off after a few hours for me....Looking forward to see you as the last one on the dance floor! I think you may have a bit of competition though

WOW some pretty cool news peeps !!!

Phukt has been nominated as Best lifestyle event organisers in the Spice European Lifestyle awards 2014 !!!

We are humbled !

West Bromwich

When nearly full they do go to 2 night stays only, just shows you how many have already booked for the event, however Premier Inn Gas Street is £39 and a £5 taxi ride away, showing 1 nights, and Park Inn is .5 mile away and also available. Don't give up just because next door is being fickle,

Just tried premium inn next door, they have said they are fully booked!

Don't believe they are booked up already! !!

Park inn booked instead!

"You'll going to have to take us off the list the central hotel has no rooms for sat night only,bbut they do if we want fri and sat or sat and sun but not for just sat night!!!!

I think it's well out of order that we can only stay there if we are going for 2 nights, as they are saving the rooms for 2 night stays only "

WE AGREE!!! ITS NAUGHTY! BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY LOL

We have booked fri night now, so will not be there sat night.. Funny that we can book fri night for one night but not sat night for 1 night even through they have the space anyway we will at least be there

"We have booked fri night now, so will not be there sat night.. Funny that we can book fri night for one night but not sat night for 1 night even through they have the space anyway we will at least be there "

Heres latest list peeps

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Beautnbeast - S

Bexxx - B

BlueWKD - S

Bibabe4u - S

Bisexybabe - S

Brumyguy - B

bunnyclyde69 - S

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

crackingpair - S

Craig n Chloe - S

Cutebum77 - B

Curious94 - S

curiouzcouple1 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus2 - F ( +2 )

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

Gorgeous bikers - B

Herms - B

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

K_n_K - F

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

Milfdiver - S

mikeandlayla - S

mike4ann2000 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

mrsannemac - S

Neo and Sum - B

_ewbaby - B

newyoungtats - S

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sharing is caring - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

Tartytwo - S

Thai2please - S

thedevilinus - F

TheWests - S

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

wickedxxx - S

Willowxxx - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Youngcpl3 - S

By *haring is caringCouple  over a year ago

on the beach….

Woo hoo, we're famous!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

We have just booked with Xtasia. Both nights Friday and Saturday

"We have just booked with Xtasia. Both nights Friday and Saturday "

Woop Woop nice one guys

By *offeecrispmunchersCouple  over a year ago

derby

we are coming on the saturday xx

By *ewbies J DCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

We'll be there on the Saturday, can't wait! X

Cool we will add you to the list guys

Heres the latest list peeps

24hour_Horny - S

Ajandclaire - B

All eyes on us - B

Amy1003 - B

Andels - S

BandJ69 - B

Bangtidy2 - S

Beautnbeast - S

Benandsoph - S

Bexxx - B

BlueWKD - S

Bibabe4u - S

Bisexybabe - S

Brumyguy - B

bunnyclyde69 - S

Centaur UK - F

CM Never - S

Coffee and Cream - B

Come play with her - B

crackingpair - S

Craig n Chloe - S

Cutebum77 - B

Curious94 - S

curiouzcouple1 - S

Damsexy - B

Darlingslut - S

Dirty n fire - S

Dirtyus2 - F ( +2 )

DJ Housemuzik - B

Domination of red - F

Fitbirdkylie - B

Funfolk - B

G4Bang - F

Gorgeous bikers - B

Herms - B

ibizacouple - S

Intoxicating - B

Jay and Nay - B

jayneandjohn561 - F

Kieran and tash here - B

Kinkycoupleforfun - S

KinkyS - B

K_n_K - F

Love121lust - B

LoveJay711 - B

Lovesexy33 - S

Luknama - B

miamiheat1988 - S

Milfdiver - S

mikeandlayla - S

mike4ann2000 - S

mr mrs kitty - B

mrsannemac - S

Neo and Sum - B

_ewbaby - B

Newbies J D - S

newyoungtats - S

Obi Fox - B

Princess Boi - B

Rosenl - S

Secretworld - B

Serfs - B

Sexylegs15 - F

Sharing is caring - F

Sytra - B

Tan69 - B

Taurus Twins - B

Tartytwo - S

Thai2please - S

thedevilinus - F

TheWests - S

Toffeecrispmunchers - S

Too hot - B

Vamp Angel - S

Vause - S

Wakey2som - S

wickedxxx - S

Willowxxx - S

Wolvescpl451 - S

Xtasia - B

xxxhot n hornyxxx - B

Youngcpl3 - S

Looking a great guest list,mmmmmmmmm it's goin 2 b a lot of fun.x

"Looking a great guest list,mmmmmmmmm it's goin 2 b a lot of fun.x "

List is growing by the day , set for a banger of a weekend

[Removed by poster at 06/05/14 12:41:22]

We're going Friday night, x we have never been to one, can't wait

we can't wait to see you there Lovelies xx

"we can't wait to see you there Lovelies xx"

Look forward to seeing you there too

can't wait guys! see u all in Friday night!!!

See you all on the dance floor

Can't wait to be raving and mis-behaving!

Don't forget if you book and pay for your ticket by the 15th May you get a discount. Just phone Xtasia direct. Advance purchased tickets gives you fast track entry on the night too

Must be time for a new thread now so will post up latest list on there

Just booked my hotel room at premier Inn... For Friday night I asked how many rooms left and they said only 30 left for Friday so hurry up and book can't wait to see all the hotties there, anyone for pre drinks in my room or hotel bar? X