FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This week at Townhouse, Wirral

This week at Townhouse, Wirral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Good Afternoon everyone hope You all enjoyed the weekend, i was invited to be the bunny at a party, how was I to know it wasn’t that type of rabbit ?

What do we have for You this week; actually we need a little drum roll for this week it’s that awesome, five days of solid fun.

Wednesday 16th April is the mixed Swinging and Greedy Girls event, one of if not the best way to start Your Easter weekend. So why not start the Easter Holidays early with a nice relaxing night at Townhouse .

Thursday 17th April is our Thursday afternoon Greedy Girl event from 1.30 to 6pm. I assure you it’s a lot more fun than Easter egg shopping,

Friday 18th April is the second of the regular Radical Desire Fetish Nights, This time we will be organising a number of demonstrations of all things kinky and deviant and will be looking for lots of eager bunnies to help with these highly educational demonstrations

Saturday 19th April is the ever popular Cocktails and Bow tie Swinging night a little class amongst the humdrum as they say

Sunday 20th April an extra special Easter Sunday special doors open from 5pm till Midnight so after Your Easter lunch and with the Bank Holiday Monday to look forward to why not come down and join us for a little extra Easter fun and games.

Hope to see You all soon

_iccarda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Just getting ready to head over to Townhouse to chill out after a hectic morning of family and egg hunting

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Wish I could come along. Have fun and next time I am up I hope it's not couples night, boohoo.

» Add a new message to this topic