FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This week at Townhouse, Wirral

This week at Townhouse, Wirral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Good Afternoon i hope You are all enjoying the Bank Holiday, just lying here in bed recovering lol ?

So what is on this week for you lovely people

Wednesday 28th is the regular Townhouse Greedy Girls and Mid Week Swinging event with cheap entry £5 per couple, £20 for Single Guys; come on Couples and ladies...we need you!

Friday 30th is the fifth Friday of the month so there is no public event, however the club has been hired for a highly exclusive private party. The club is available to hire whenever there isn’t an event on and highly recommend it.

Saturday 31st is the MAY DOUBLE WHAMMIE PARTY!!!! Steve the DJ will be in the club rocking the foundations! Sweet treats will be provided for the energy you will need later!

Sunday 1st Over 50’s Sunday swinging special – £10 for couples/guys, £5 per single lady as always the best way to wind down after a hectic weekend of partying ?

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

_iccarda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wallasey

Tonight is the regular swinging and greedy girls night with the trial entrance price of £20 for single guys.

With no annual membership fee and cheap bar this makes Wednesday Nights at Townhouse one of the best value nights out on the scene

However i'm not a single guy and don't drink but hey i am still going

Wallasey

Just to say tonight is the May Double Whammy Party with DJ and nibbles - any suggestions on what i should wear gratefully received

» Add a new message to this topic