FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Lets be Greedy, at Partners in Bury, 16th August 2014

Lets be Greedy, at Partners in Bury, 16th August 2014

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty Wigan Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wigan

The Guest list is now open for a fantastic new party night on Saturday, 16th August 2014 at Partners in Bury.

Greedy night is especially for all you Greedy Girls and Boys out there, with lots of laughs and fun, in fantastic surroundings, including a large social area, where you can enjoy a drink and chat, go for a lovely warm Jacuzzi and a sauna, play in the dungeon or one of the many private and open playrooms, take a wander through the superb new maze and finally check out the suspended bed specially for all you naughty couples.

Doors open at 8pm and membership is not needed for single males so long as your name is on the Guest list.

Add your names to the list here by posting in this thread, or just send a message to Simply Lush or ourselves and we will get back to you with more information on this fabulous new party night.

So, come on, what your waiting for, get your names down.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hen the shark bitesMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Can you put my name on your list please, I am a single guy member at Partners and I have been to a few greedy girl parties there on a friday, they were fantastic, are they the same ones. thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would be great to find a club where there are guys who aren't afraid of pre-op transexual women

Wigan

Hi shark and Gabrielle, you are both very welcome to come and join us all on the night, and looking forward to seeing you both.

This party is being organised by the club itself and is in addition to the regular and brilliant parties ran by SexyParties.

Get in touch if you need any more information.

is it a weekend? if its not il be a greedy guy for (ladys only)

By *am789Man  over a year ago

Preston

will they be charging £40 to get in if your not a member????

pencilled into my diary,now lets have lots of men

Wigan

"will they be charging £40 to get in if your not a member???? "

I have checked with the club and yes, they will allow non-members to attend and rather than have to pay membership as well as the normal entrance fee, they are charging £40, so long as you are on gust list. Otherwise normal club rules will apply but guessing you already know that

Hhhhhmmmm another greedy night

hoping there are plenty of guys on the list for this one

Defo coming in

Wigan

Please check with the club as I honestly do not know if this is still happening or not. We cant go and have told the club weeks ago, but I think there may still be a party happening, just don't know the details of what is or isn't happening tonight.

£40 tooooo much

No info from anyone. Found out it was not on when I got there. Couples note, most boring place I have been to

Thanks for not posting cancellation public!

Wigan

"No info from anyone. Found out it was not on when I got there. Couples note, most boring place I have been to

Thanks for not posting cancellation public! "

Sorry you didn't have a good time but as mentioned in a post at the top of this thread, it wasn't my party, so not my place to cancel.

As for the place being boring, then not really anything me, or the club can do about you finding it boring because it all depends on the people who are there at the time of your visit, and the same goes for any club. The facilities are brilliant in this club, and also in a lot of other NW West clubs, but the atmosphere is dependant on the people who are there on a particular night.

Yes, facilities at the club are great, unfortunately I left before your post about contacting the club so didn't see it and only found out when I got there.

And, I accept that the clientele make the atmosphere. Not a place I would visit on a 'regular' night such as that, no doubt it would be fine for couples though.

» Add a new message to this topic